felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Remember MC's words about Bella. "If only I knew (something something), I wouldn't have kissed Bella that night"

Paraphrased as it has been quite a while since I played the game, but yeah every update gets closer to the revelation of what that statement meant and it sounds ominous.
the moment when that sentence will be revealed is approaching because the game continues, but in reality it is an episode that has fallen completely on deaf ears and the only situation in which the 'MC of the future' shows up.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I still believe we will get a major twist or revelation on Episode 8 at the end of Lynette diary. It just makes sense, on episode 5 MC birthday was brought up, episode 6 we got diary and first glimpse of it with some girl drama from Lynette, episode 7 saw we're back at it this time with some comedy flashback. So I believe in Episode 8 aka Season 2 Finale we will get the closure of diary saga, and I believe it will be in true DPC fashion: answering while leaving you with more questions

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I still believe we will get a major twist or revelation on Episode 8 at the end of Lynette diary. It just makes sense, on episode 5 MC birthday was brought up, episode 6 we got diary and first glimpse of it with some girl drama from Lynette, episode 7 saw we're back at it this time with some comedy flashback. So I believe in Episode 8 aka Season 2 Finale we will get the closure of diary saga, and I believe it will be in true DPC fashion: answering while leaving you with more questions
Well, since in diary Neil portrait quite different then he appears to be in his stories he tells to MC, I assume the "she ran away" story of Lynette may be half true (or complitely different) from her perspective.
Also the Neil's "legal issues" mentioned by MC in Neil's bio - this holds some question too.
The inheritance story seems to me interesting - I expect to see from whom he got it (his grandma I think). Maybe not in ep 8 but this story definitely not finished yet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I thought this game was finished. When is the next update expected?
we are less than half way through the game, and a chapter comes out about every 5 months

the next one should be between October and November
Well, since in diary Neil portrait quite different then he appears to be in his stories he tells to MC, I assume the "she ran away" story of Lynette may be half true (or complitely different) from her perspective.
Also the Neil's "legal issues" mentioned by MC in Neil's bio - this holds some question too.
The inheritance story seems to me interesting - I expect to see from whom he got it (his grandma I think). Maybe not in ep 8 but this story definitely not finished yet.
I hope so

for now the birthday segment with his father is one of the least successful of the game, something that seems taken from another game (much poorer), the diary is basically an absurd bore, neither funny, nor dramatic, just boring

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
TBH, I think that Lynette's diary final revelation is either going to be nothing, we just knowing what kind of person MC's mother was OR something that affects MC, maybe on High level or Low level.

I doubt this will happen BUT it has to affect all the Li's if it's going to. It can't be any single Li because it won't be fair, It's been 2 episodes and it would be a waste of time for the players pursuing other Li.
I am of the same opinion. The MC should not touch the $5000. This is a Stephen and/or Tybalt Burke trap.
It is not possible because the money came with Lynette's diary and her belongings, Stephen or Tybalt can't have those things.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
TBH, I think that Lynette's diary final revelation is either going to be nothing, we just knowing what kind of person MC's mother was OR something that affects MC, maybe on High level or Low level.

I doubt this will happen BUT it has to affect all the Li's if it's going to. It can't be any single Li because it won't be fair, It's been 2 episodes and it would be a waste of time for the players pursuing other Li.
the diary must bring something to the story

we started with the message from MC's father which seemed to bring who knows what and instead was a flash in the pan.
Now there is this diary, of the first part, apart from Lynette's tits, what is there to remember of interest? In the second part we have had confirmation that Neil was not the cleverest of the litter, of any litter, and that he was half a voyeur.
until the end of the diary something interesting must come out.

i don't think it's about twists on the "identity" of Lynette's family, the idea that MC doesn't know who her mother is makes little sense to me, we know the surname of 3-4 characters, this doesn't mean that behind all the other characters there are mysteries and strange plots. but i expect that something interesting, even just for MC, will come out

kawwai

Mar 16, 2019
Before Reading this Post contains Spoiler Be careful.

I have to Say, the Plottwist was one of my favorite things of the Game. Not because of only the Drama, it just was surprise that was staged good on an end of a chapter. feeling close to josy and maya and then this in chapter 3.

Another good thing are the big similarities to blue Mountain State, American Pie, and another one would be the Game of Canis Canem Edit. It suits on some parts of the game perfectly in. I still have to explore some Chick and neutral stuff. Because I lost maya and josy because of being a DIK.

But what I saw before this is more than Perfect. There are really little things where you can start to debate but the rest of the game looks perfect.

The Music tracks are on point, nothing bad to say here. Only thing to say, I hope there will be more variation in the future. It gives the Game a nice touch.

Minigames are also very much welcome. Most of them are great.

I only have to agree that the navigation in some parts of the game can be quite confusing sometimes. But this isnt that often so its ok. And I think maybe this will get polished later. Biggest Importance is that the Game goes on with Episode 8.

Does the Dev said something about how many Episodes he will make ? It seems the ends of some storys are not that far away anymore. But maybe Iam totally wrong. I cant guess this to be honest.

Thanks for Reading of Course.

Favorite Characters are Isabella and Jill. And also a bit Sage.
Cake answer about episodes (old questions / answers)
How many Episodes / Seasons will be in Being a DIK?
I am in no hurry to end this game. My top priority is to finish it the way I want it. When I leave B&R, I want to do it, not regretting that I could do more. Therefore, it is difficult to argue that there will be so many Episodes or so many Seasons in the game. Publicly reported 10-20 Episodes and being where we are now I think this estimate is still correct, but is now leaning towards the 14-20 Episode range.

Reactions: Eradawn

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Cake answer about episodes (old questions / answers)
How many Episodes / Seasons will be in Being a DIK?
I am in no hurry to end this game. My top priority is to finish it the way I want it. When I leave B&R, I want to do it, not regretting that I could do more. Therefore, it is difficult to argue that there will be so many Episodes or so many Seasons in the game. Publicly reported 10-20 Episodes and being where we are now I think this estimate is still correct, but is now leaning towards the 14-20 Episode range.
Thank your for the good answer,of Cake the Dev. It seems real with this much when it comes to the Storys of each the girls and side Characters.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
I've just finished Acting Lessons by DPC. Now, I see why everyone here is worrying that some dark shit is gonna happen in this game too. I really don't want to see any of the LIs dies at some point in the game. I really can't handle it. :eek:
I could think about this too, When I look to the Silver Hair girl and her Bad Influence Story behind everyones back it could get worse for others like Maya, Josy, Sage and hell the entire HOT´s I would say. Or we get an suprise this may even more bad than this.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes