MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I'm low key hoping for a time skip after Halloween party. Jump 2 years to MC being named President of DIK's and Josy being President of HOT's, with Derek being 2nd in command.

Then we can have a new batch of recruits going through hell week and get to see it from a new perspective. A new batch of HOT's to 'get to know' and new mystery unfolding. This would give MC and crew (and players) time to recover from whatever tragedy DPC has in store for us while still flashing back to it occasionally as the story warrants. We'd be building up to spring break being planned by MC and Josy or something. Just let us get with Karen Rebecca Johnson before any of that happens. ;p

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I might have been a little too harsh , I hope I did not offended any of you.:).
I like to be cautiously Optimistic, not always works:(. Lets Face it, When this game is done , there is no way it will live up to our expectation:LOL:. We would Feel he could have done more, or differently.

And this is probably the main Stress factor for him too. He mentioned that once he put behind the Game, he does not want to feel that he could have done more, but I think that is almost impossible. :unsure:
But We Will see. Right now I don't See, or Feel anything that Indicate that he is G.R.R. Martin, Who was incapable to finish a single book in 10 year, and lost the interest entirely , He just to fucking big of an asshole to admit it to the audience. :LOL:
So Chip can talk about other things besides Josy...And 'Josy' is not in his post!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ChipLecsap every time you put an emoticon on me, you force me to re-read it, convinced that I have written some abomination (grammatically).

you make me live in anxiety :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Whoever reacts next to his post, It should be Thinking face and then Haha, Do not break the chain:giggle:

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Josy "lewd scene" in Ep7 after the HOTs party is not exactly satisfying? I mean, come on, if MC is tired out by all the sex at the party, he should not even be able to have a boner while cuddling.... And the morning after when they wake up and she is straddling him, he's limp?! I remember having morning wood every morning and being super horny almost all the time when I was that age. Just sayin'...

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Josy "lewd scene" in Ep7 after the HOTs party is not exactly satisfying? I mean, come on, if MC is tired out by all the sex at the party, he should not even be able to have a boner while cuddling.... And the morning after when they wake up and she is straddling him, he's limp?! I remember having morning wood every morning and being super horny almost all the time when I was that age. Just sayin'...
In my playthrough, my MC fucked Lily, Sage, Riona, Camila, received BJ from Becky and finally fucked Josy. If I fucked 5 girls and received a double twist in ONE night, I might pass out for a whole day.

Creme

Jul 18, 2019
I'm low key hoping for a time skip after Halloween party. Jump 2 years to MC being named President of DIK's and Josy being President of HOT's, with Derek being 2nd in command.

Then we can have a new batch of recruits going through hell week and get to see it from a new perspective. A new batch of HOT's to 'get to know' and new mystery unfolding. This would give MC and crew (and players) time to recover from whatever tragedy DPC has in store for us while still flashing back to it occasionally as the story warrants. We'd be building up to spring break being planned by MC and Josy or something. Just let us get with Karen Rebecca Johnson before any of that happens. ;p
A time skip isn't a bad idea itself,but after we play the entire year. I want to attend Spring Break, Sage's graduation and graduation party and the first college summer of the MC

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In my playthrough, my MC fucked Lily, Sage, Riona, Camila, received BJ from Becky and finally fucked Josy. If I fucked 5 girls and received a double twist in ONE night, I might pass out for a whole day.
Yeah, BaDIK is a tad strange when it comes to MC's horniness level and his ability to perform. Sometimes it is superhuman (5-6 women in row like Spear said), while other times MC goes long periods of time without so much as a quick attempt to spank that monkey around. On my Jill playthrough I get zero sex and aside from wet dreams MC never even considers a wank. After getting cucked by Neil in ep. 1 while try to have one to Josy, that's it for the rest of the game apparently. DPC must assume no player is dumb stalwart enough to attempt a sexless Jill only playthrough. :oops:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
is for fanservice nothing more and then you wonder why there is a "Lewd" yoga scene

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tommy is a fucking time bomb waiting to explode once he discovers that MC and Josy have a thing going on... I feel that it's gonna be in episode 8 :KEK: So close...
I think he already knows. Look at that look Tommy is giving the MC. One of those three told Tommy. Jamie,leon,derek. Or it's like the pair of legs in Tommy's room. But Tommy knows he doesn't stand a chance against the MC and that he's a DIK brother if the MC doesn't tell on him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
DPC needs to implement a cummeter, to choose how many girls can MC be with in one night. It will avoid an unrealistic fuckfest. If players still eager to fuck as much girls as possible, there could be a mini game to increase MC's endurance. But with maximum at 4 for realism purposes.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC needs to implement a cummeter, to choose how many girls can MC be with in one night. It will avoid an unrealistic fuckfest. If players still eager to fuck as much girls as possible, there could be a mini game to increase MC's endurance. But with maximum at 4 for realism purposes.
You can fuck all the girls in the world but Sage will still tell you 3/5 maybe Maya will be the one to Sage give her 5/5

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If we were going for realism, it wouldn't matter if you had sex with another girl before Sage. IRL it takes longer to cum the second time, but game logic ....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You can fuck all the girls in the world but Sage will still tell you 3/5 maybe Maya will be the one to Sage give her 5/5
You really want this don't you ? :LOL:.

I Tell you what, I agree. But for Very different Reasons. I don't want to Hurt Maya and neither Sage , so if they find Happiness in each other arms, I support it, it would also remove the guilt factor I feel, because of wanting to end MY agreement with Sage, and for Swing away Josy from Maya. So I support you (y):LOL:.

Reactions: Ilhares

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You really want this don't you ? :LOL:.

I Tell you what, I agree. But for Very different Reasons. I don't want to Hurt Maya and neither Sage , so if they find Happiness in each other arms, I support it, it would also remove the guilt factor I feel, because of wanting to end MY agreement with Sage, and for Swing away Josy from Maya. So I support you (y):LOL:.
And who doesn't want to see two hot girls fucking each other?
screenshot0215.png

My reaction be like
screenshot0216.png

But actually I only do it for the meme I don't think that actually happens but screenshot0217.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes