znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Any predictions on what sex scenes are we going to see on the next Episode?

A Maya/Josy threesome seems guaranteed because of that preview, and there's that mysterious girl on the other one.

I think everyone on the crew here can think of the obvious ones.

One that would be funny would be Tybalt walking a crew of his through the mansion and then suddenly they can all hear Jill with screams of passion getting dicked down by MC; including sounds of the bed hammering against the wall. :ROFLMAO:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I definitely like the jacket on Quinn, it's a good look for her. It also looks like it's a new background, which is potentially interesting if this isn't on campus (or at least not the usual areas).
Took me a while to focus on the background! But yeah looks like a new environment to me, which is interesting in itself, story-wise, particularly, like you say, if it's off campus. Some interesting possibilities.

DPC may very well have changed his mind about Quinn and other characters and events he had planned (it's not a good sign, but it can also end well), but the fact that despite the scene where she let him sleep in her bed, despite the scene of the picture at the party, in the same chapter, Quinn is still looking for Maya's video, she continues obtusely to insult her despite he knows that Sage is interested in the matter (that too in an obtuse way. ..), it's a sign that Quinn's main role, in the BADIK story, remains that of the antagonist

giving an ending to the antagonist becomes very complicated
I do think it's possible MC could influence her through more of the same positive interactions you mention above, the so-called "redemption arc". We've seen very small hints of this already in the branching path scenes with her, though not admittedly the main story elements. But I'd also be up for a version that saw essentially the reverse, Quinn influencing MC more and the two of them becoming partners in crime, so to speak. Whatever the plan, I think this latest preview does solidify the idea that Quinn is being embedded as a genuine continuing romantic interest, whether it ends well or not. It must come fairly close to what Lily meant by "rolling with", at this point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do think it's possible MC could influence her through more of the same positive interactions you mention above, the so-called "redemption arc". We've seen very small hints of this already in the branching path scenes with her, though not admittedly the main story elements. But I'd also be up for a version that saw essentially the reverse, Quinn influencing MC more and the two of them becoming partners in crime, so to speak. Whatever the plan, I think this latest preview does solidify the idea that Quinn is being embedded as a genuine continuing romantic interest, whether it ends well or not. It must come fairly close to what Lily meant by "rolling with", at this point.
the problem is that the story is unique

Let's say Quinn can redeem herself throughout the story and not just in the epilogue, who will take her place? Because for all the players who didn't care about her, Quinn will have to remain the bitch she's been up until now.

it's very laborious to create actually two stories, one in which Quinn continues to be a threat (mainly for Maya and Sage) and another one in which instead she redeems herself and becomes the "sixth LI". it can be done, it's not impossible, but it's all extra work and for a side girl

the most predictable epilogue is that when Sage discovers her role she'll be kicked out at least from the HOTs, and at that point she'll either disappear or sharpen her negative connotations even more.

I don't believe in Mc becoming "bad", he's a CHICK to the core :cautious:, he's the poorest guy in the world, he gets $5,000 and his dilemma is whether to give it to Maya or Quinn... he would be the worst criminal in the world (even worse than Quinn...:p:ROFLMAO:)

p.s. Sage discovering the restaurant would be a great season cliffhanger, at the end it would be something the players already know, but it would create hype the third season

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
There is nothing hexolicite, which is why I remained vague.
if they're somehow behind the blackmail I'd say we can say they're forcing him, otherwise he might have simply pushed him to close with Sage

and after the breakup Melaine has obvious feelings of guilt (for Sage? for Chad?)
Their discussion in Ep5 makes me think that Maybe Chad talked with them beforehand about breaking up with sage and he asked for their help in it. Explains why they know about Chad breaking up with sage

Sarah is finding excuses which will help in Chad's favor, whereas Mel isn't quite sure about the excuse. Mel feels genuine about helping Chad, She feels scared that something may go wrong.

Sarah is a third party person here, she is the prime suspect of misusing Chad's secret. She confidently responds to Mel that doesn't she always. Mel responds that She is there for Sarah too.

I think these lines are some kind of a clue that Sarah might betray Mel.

In ep6, He finally breaks up with Sage. Mel's reaction here is more of being startled than feeling guilty.
ep6_breakup24.jpg

Edit:- And Like I said this before:-
We can definitely conclude that Melanie had some kind of relation, either in past or present with Chad or Troy considering that she is helping them. She won't go that far as to get in trouble with Sage and help them for no special reason.
It explains why Mel is helping Chad/Troy, she's doing it without expecting anything in return but Sarah? What's in store for her?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Their discussion in Ep5 makes me think that Maybe Chad talked with them beforehand about breaking up with sage and he asked for their help in it. Explains why they know about Chad breaking up with sage

Sarah is finding excuses which will help in Chad's favor, whereas Mel isn't quite sure about the excuse. Mel feels genuine about helping Chad, She feels scared that something may go wrong.

Sarah is a third party person here, she is the prime suspect of misusing Chad's secret. She confidently responds to Mel that doesn't she always. Mel responds that She is there for Sarah too.

I think these lines are some kind of a clue that Sarah might betray Mel.

In ep6, He finally breaks up with Sage. Mel's reaction here is more of being startled than feeling guilty.
View attachment 1347153
:cry:how I misspelled that post the first time... then I corrected something...

I don't understand what Mel would be helping Chad with by keeping an eye on Sage?
everything happens anyway even if MC and Sage aren't fuckbuddies.

Melanie completely relies on Sarah, what reason would Sarah have to betray her if not purely the drama?
then betrays her to get Chad to do what Melanie also wants Chad to do?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
:cry:how I misspelled that post the first time... then I corrected something...

I don't understand what Mel would be helping Chad with by keeping an eye on Sage?
everything happens anyway even if MC and Sage aren't fuckbuddies.

Melanie completely relies on Sarah, what reason would Sarah have to betray her if not purely the drama?
then betrays her to get Chad to do what Melanie also wants Chad to do?
I first was confused as to what that word was...searched for it but found nothing :Kappa:regardless, I understood the meaning

They keep an eye on Sage hoping if they could find anything that will favor Chad during breakup, They see Sage hanging out with MC and they are successful otherwise they aren't.

We don't know much about Sarah and Mel, it's just a guess of mine and Mel only wants welfare of Chad/Troy, Sarah might want something else

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I first was confused as to what that word was...searched for it but found nothing :Kappa:regardless, I understood the meaning

They keep an eye on Sage hoping if they could find anything that will favor Chad during breakup, They see Sage hanging out with MC and they are successful otherwise they aren't.

Drama is the king...We don't know much about Sarah and Mel, it's just a guess of mine and Mel only wants welfare of Chad/Troy, Sarah might want something else
all because of DPC's reputation :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

but there has to be a reason why Sarah betrays the trust of the one who is introduced to us as her best friend, and the reason cannot be that this way there will be a big drama... and this reason is not visible for now

if Chad has to break up with Sage, what does he need for his own benefit? it's not like he's doing Sage any favours by continuing to pretend to be her asexual boyfriend

Chad has to dump her because he's gay, to be happy with Troy and not unhappy with Sage, whether or not Sage has someone else on her hands doesn't change anything (and Chad dumps Sage even though Mc is just Sage's friend, so basically he's inunfluent in the story)

Reactions: `Ray`

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How does Quinn even have fans? Like how in the fuck do people justify her treatment of Maya? I'm I the crazy one?
People who like Quinn don't care how she treats anyone. It's just fun to watch her slowly falling for the mc. All the main LIs fall for the mc almost immediately (even Bella kind of). Jill fell for him right away and it's been agonizing to watch her do anything physical with him, whereas Quinn likes to think she's impervious, but little by little the mc is getting behind the mask:

Here's my chronological take of Quinn's guard dropping.

This new preview just takes it another step, carrying on like close friends out in public in broad daylight, totally a new phase in Quinn's story.

I thought xerxes was joking. But Quinn easily has fucked the most guys vs all LIs.
She runs a restaurant(prostitution) and is most expensive dish on menu. I can't fathom how people forget this.

I would also say(my speculation) she has at least sucked off Burke in ep1 in toilet from which Riona and Quinn comes out because a guy in glory hole had same pants which Burke wears.
Quinn isn't usually on the menu. It was a one-off idea to offer the mc a "two-course fusion meal" because they had come up short and needed to make more cash quick:

Riona: "What about that pervert?"​
Riona: "He's been buying girls."​
Riona: "And I'd much prefer him to the usual customers."​
Quinn: "You're right..."​
Quinn: "What if we offer him something big?"​
Riona: "For more money?"​
Quinn: "It's a start."​
Riona: "What kind of offer are you thinking about?"​
Quinn: "How about a two-course fusion meal?"​
Riona: "Go ahead and set it up."​

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not like there is no space to do it but more like DPC is going to postpone it as much as he can for some reason or another.

EP8 will probably be much bigger than 7 so there's definitely place for their date but i doubt he'll do it. And i'm not saying she won't have content but date is the logical step forwardm DPC already threw logic out of the window a long time ago so

What else are they going to do? more rimjobs but this time on different angles? knowing DPC that's probably what's coming up next
the date could also be without sexual consequences, in the end it is their first date, it would still mark a step forward in their relationship

the relationship with Bella started to really develop in chapter 4 (in my opinion the story makes sense only if Mc goes to Bella) and it's already going very slowly, in my opinion he can't afford a pause chapter (or pure repetition).

also Bella has to get to that pseudo-officiality that the other LIs have already reached

Reactions: bxchun and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
all because of DPC's reputation :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

but there has to be a reason why Sarah betrays the trust of the one who is introduced to us as her best friend, and the reason cannot be that this way there will be a big drama... and this reason is not visible for now

if Chad has to break up with Sage, what does he need for his own benefit? it's not like he's doing Sage any favours by continuing to pretend to be her asexual boyfriend

Chad has to dump her because he's gay, to be happy with Troy and not unhappy with Sage, whether or not Sage has someone else on her hands doesn't change anything (and Chad dumps Sage even though Mc is just Sage's friend, so basically he's inunfluent in the story)
Like i said before, it doesn't make sense for me either but i still suspect sarah

Reactions: Jxorgx

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Mel and Sarah are divided amongst two P & VP groups.
P(Sage) has Heather, Elena and Arieth on her side
VP(Quinn) has Riona, Sarah and Mel
Sarah and Mel don't have any particular problem with Sage as long as she doesn't meddle in. But it's obvious they care for either chad or troy to be together cause both ask multiple times what sage is to mc, what mc teaches her like of things.

Chad blackmailer isn't Dawe alone( he is a retard), he could have worked with someone cause to grab the pictures of diks phone you need a dik to be a part.
More likely it has to be between:
1) A Dik
2) A Hot(cause diks mostly hang out with them and hots with both)
3) Dawe with a dik or a hot.
Who is on the side of Sage, they one after the HOT'S party. If the MC distributes the right drinks, the girls follow the MC and thus Sage. This can be seen by the fact that Sarah more or less apologizes to Maya and that also in Mel's name. Ashley also talks to Maya and says that several have inquired about her. I think Sage heard a lot from Josy and Lily and put her foot down. Sage probably also talked to Mel because Maya mentioned at the end that Sage's ex-boyfriend was fucking one of her friends.

I would say that the balance of power is in Sage's favor.

V: Josy, Elena, Riona, Heather, Sarah, Mel, Ashley, Arieth
VP: Camila

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This new preview just takes it another step, carrying on like close friends out in public in broad daylight, totally a new phase in Quinn's story.
I suspect that, as is often the case, we are overestimating that preview

Quinn may simply have stopped to talk to MC, and the girl has never had a problem being very "tactile", even in the early chapters, she's not shy and doesn't generally care what others think

until proven otherwise to me every preview is a trap.... fault of DPC's fame this too

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
This might be the main cause in your case, Some game files are missing which causes black screen to appear. If you are using the compressed version, then maybe that is the problem, download the uncompressed version.

If you are using the uncompressed version and facing this problem, then either your download had some problems or you deleted a file by mistake. Download the game again.

Check your GPU drivers for latest version. It sometimes can cause problems.
thanks for the help.
do you know why i cant say to heather someone sleeps in her bed?
i can't progress through kicking all the jocks because there is no other options.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
the problem is that the story is unique

Let's say Quinn can redeem herself throughout the story and not just in the epilogue, who will take her place? Because for all the players who didn't care about her, Quinn will have to remain the bitch she's been up until now.

it's very laborious to create actually two stories, one in which Quinn continues to be a threat (mainly for Maya and Sage) and another one in which instead she redeems herself and becomes the "sixth LI". it can be done, it's not impossible, but it's all extra work and for a side girl
Good points. I think you're right that having two completely different stories seems unlikely. However there's still considerable scope for the MC's actions and crucially his perceptions to provide "story moments" that interact with the main story thread, if that makes sense. That is essentially what we're seeing with the DIK/CHICK divergences, isn't it. It's not hard to imagine how Quinn could still end up doing some bad things down the line on all routes, but that the MC's reactions are different depending on affinity etc. To be honest I think the character difference between an MC on Quinn's route by ep 7 and one who isn't, is now so significant that it just has to pay off in some meaningful way in the main story.

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
help, i can't say to heather that there is someone sleeping in her bed. i cant even push the guy on the pool. am i missing something?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes