felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What is up with that sequence where Maya's Dad sneaks into her room why was that scene made to look so ominous and sinister? He doesn't seem that bad at all unless are we getting set up for another psycho nurse Dad version? Also during the cuts someone seems to be fiddling on a computer and the screen says something about Mona, I assume it's related with Maya since they're interspersed together? Can someone explain that part I might have missed somethings since I tend to skip dialogue on characters I'm not interested in much, ie Mona.
is Burke the man you see on the computer, the professor husband of Jade and father (maybe stepfather) of Tybalt.

the scene is not strictly related to Maya, but it's related to the restaurant, the prostitute ring controlled by Quinn, Mona refused to have sex with Burke that's why her "scholarship" is cancelled. we don't know much about the affair so the rest are theories.

The scene of Maya's father sneaking into his daughter's room, after we find out that Maya had always assumed that the father had the keys, loses a lot of its drama, but it doesn't rehabilitate Patrick for his oppressive and manipulative behavior towards his daughter, at least from what Maya tells us.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
What is up with that sequence where Maya's Dad sneaks into her room why was that scene made to look so ominous and sinister? He doesn't seem that bad at all unless are we getting set up for another psycho nurse Dad version? Also during the cuts someone seems to be fiddling on a computer and the screen says something about Mona, I assume it's related with Maya since they're interspersed together? Can someone explain that part I might have missed somethings since I tend to skip dialogue on characters I'm not interested in much, ie Mona.
I don't think Maya's dad is going to be THAT type of psycho, but Maya is a legal adult and he's sneaking into her room (uninvited and by obtaining a key from someone other than Maya) to spy on her. He is doing all this not out of love but out of a desire to spy on her lifestyle. Given that Maya and Josy are now living there together, his sneaking in was quite ominous, I think. Thanks to MC's quick thinking, Josy's living there wasn't (yet?) discovered.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Maya's dad is going to be THAT type of psycho, but Maya is a legal adult and he's sneaking into her room (uninvited and by obtaining a key from someone other than Maya) to spy on her. He is doing all this not out of love but out of a desire to spy on her lifestyle. Given that Maya and Josy are now living there together, his sneaking in was quite ominous, I think. Thanks to MC's quick thinking, Josy's living there wasn't (yet?) discovered.
only luck saved them.

The luck that Maya's father did not make his surprise visit during the week that Josy and Maya lived together peacefully.
The luck that Maya's father made his surprise visit on the very night of the end of the scavenger hunt when they both came home much later than usual.

But as you know, fortune favours the bold. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, back to my ol' stomping grounds here.

I've taken several months off from this thread and have gotten more involved in other games that still give me an emotional and story driven kick that I want and need.

Playing a game these last two months that's heavy on a music theme, and every time I do, it reminds me of Jill's upcoming piano gig here. I haven't touched Ep. 7 at all and I guess I'll want to hear about what happens in Ep. 8 before I decide to come back to it. I've watched some videos and playthroughs so I know what to expect in a certain blackmail situation, but this game feels like it's so long as it is and going through two more "new" episodes to me sounds ominous and oppressive.

I guess I'm waiting to hear from those who do her (Jill's) route about and how, or when, this Tybalt issue gets solved. I've played a lot of games over these many months I was absent from here but I always seem to think about this one, especially around the time of a possible update dropping since it coincides with another major game on this site.

And don't worry, I'm not going to be here that often bothering you guys about anything or about her, drooling from my chin as I was during my last appearance. I just want to keep tabs on updates and going to avoid getting into nonsensical disputes.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

It was a good week.

As you know, I've been working on static renders for quite some time now.

And the development has passed a very nice milestone: 200 animations and 2000 renders fully produced.

I have 5 more scenes that I can pose renders for, but I need to get back to writing again after that.

I've yet to write several big and important scenes, and it feels good that I've almost caught up my writing with the art.

Next week I'll likely work on static renders again and then write the rest of the episode.

I cannot accurately estimate the remaining work, but I'd be surprised if it didn't surpass the next milestone I have my eyes on: 300 animations and 3000 renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

It was a good week.

And the development has passed a very nice milestone: 200 animations and 2000 renders fully produced.

I have 5 more scenes that I can pose renders for, but I need to get back to writing again after that.

I've yet to write several big and important scenes, and it feels good that I've almost caught up my writing with the art.

Next week I'll likely work on static renders again and then write the rest of the episode.

I cannot accurately estimate the remaining work, but I'd be surprised if it didn't surpass the next milestone I have my eyes on: 300 animations and 3000 renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Some numbers!!! Woho let's go!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

It was a good week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
ename144 , finally get his numbers, what a lucky Friday 13th. :ROFLMAO:. I'm no expert, I say he is around halfway, we now the goal is at least 3000 render, and 300 animation, even saying it, is just a wow. I think somewhere October is still an acceptable estimate.:unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I've taken several months off from this thread and have gotten more involved in other games that still give me an emotional and story driven kick that I want and need.

Playing a game these last two months that's heavy on a music theme, and every time I do, it reminds me of Jill's upcoming piano gig here. I haven't touched Ep. 7 at all and I guess I'll want to hear about what happens in Ep. 8 before I decide to come back to it. I've watched some videos and playthroughs so I know what to expect in a certain blackmail situation, but this game feels like it's so long as it is and going through two more "new" episodes to me sounds ominous and oppressive.

I guess I'm waiting to hear from those who do her (Jill's) route about and how, or when, this Tybalt issue gets solved. I've played a lot of games over these many months I was absent from here but I always seem to think about this one, especially around the time of a possible update dropping since it coincides with another major game on this site.

And don't worry, I'm not going to be here that often bothering you guys about anything or about her, drooling from my chin as I was during my last appearance. I just want to keep tabs on updates and going to avoid getting into nonsensical disputes.
Good to see you back here Mark, interested to know how you enjoyed Jill's solo scene last episode! :love:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I quite don't understand this, are those animation and render numbers his minimum goal or Final goal.

Ep7 had 3722 renders and 250 animations. The no of animations went up and renders went down.

And not all animations will be lewd....

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I quite don't understand this, are those animation and render numbers his minimum goal or Final goal.

Ep7 had 3722 renders and 250 animations. The no of animations went up and renders went down.

I think in the end there will be 350-400 animations. This is the season finale and it is being prepared for release in steam. I think he has already done most of the game. And the readiness is about 70%.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017

If you're on her path, she has tons of scenes on Episode 7. Both story & character progression and lewd scenes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Based on the context, it's the minimum. and he also mentioned somewhere that there are SFW animations, may be He use sometimes animations instead of renders. :unsure:.
But it's too early to tell, 3000 is the minimum, that is all we know. Knowing him, it's likely not the final numbers(y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Good to see you back here Mark, interested to know how you enjoyed Jill's solo scene last episode! :love:
Well like I said I haven't touched Ep. 7 at all, but I have seen it in online playthroughs so I know what to expect and I'm actually pretty happy something like that happened. Maybe it'll help her confidence..? I don't know. The Tybalt thing still has me pissed off after this many months and I probably won't truly come back to the game until I know if next episode's story deals with it and maybe ends it.

To me, it's pointless BS drama but I don't want to get all riled up about that. There's a few other game updates that are coming out that I am following and at least two of them are going to mess me up mentally when I play them so I don't want this one to add to that weight if it's something else I'm not going to like seeing.

It's bad enough I'm going to have to go through the entire game again through two "new" episodes and I still don't know how far DPC is going to take this game episode wise but I need to try to see if I can get past things and I know there's a HUGE free-roam in Ep. 7 that I am NOT looking forward to either.

I want to see Jill's concert, and what the MC does for her, but I don't know if that's coming this episode. Just want to see the blackmail shit end then I think I will return to this game.

Reactions: shazba

always86

Mar 19, 2020

It was a good week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Mixed bag update really, A little behind anything else this season for still renders, closest at this point is 5. At current development speed he won't reach or surpass Episode 7 still renders unitl November 5th. However it is fair to presume that once the animations are done, the speed of still renders will be rapid and we might see a spike similar to week 15 of episode 7 where there was an uptick in still production after the animations were mostly done.

1628861005245.png

Ahead of episodes 5 and 6 on Animations, but well behind 7. At this rate animations won't surpass 7 until the Spetember 17th update and won't cross 300 unitl October 8th October. The fact there are a bunch pre queued animations and, he may have actually finished more than the update says, might make this a little more positive.

1628861084824.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I won't steal ename144 jobs, but a little fun facts. :ROFLMAO:.
The last proper number update was in June 25. He had 1000 static renders and 115, in that updates. although he said he reached in that Week, so we don't exactly know when. Anyway, 49 day later, and we now have 2000 render, and 200 animation. another 49 day if we assume it would take a similar long time for him, that would be October 1. When he would reach 3000 render, and 300 animation. ?! :unsure:
late october, may be early november. Of course if he stops with the animation, and just focus on the renders, who know how fast it would be.
What is promising he did not mention so far anything new " feature" so he not invent an another mini game, or new phone or something, what would take time away. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I won't steal ename144 jobs, but a little fun facts. :ROFLMAO:.
The last proper number update was in June 25. He had 1000 static renders and 115, in that updates. although he said he reached in that Week, so we don't exactly know when. Anyway, 49 day later, and we now have 2000 render, and 250 animation. another 49 day if we assume it would take a similar long time for him, that would be October 1. When he would reach 3000 render, and way more than 300 animation.
late october, may be early november. Of course if he stops with the animation, and just focus on the renders, who know how fast it would be.
What is promising he did not mention so far anything new " feature" so he not invent an another mini game, or new phone or something, what would take time away. :ROFLMAO:
It's not all about animations and renders, there is coding, writing and other things as well and those are long.

"I've yet to write several big and important scenes, and it feels good that I've almost caught up my writing with the art."

He is yet to write those scenes, which I reckon will require a lot of writing and coding and simultaneously he has to produce the art.

I say that we can expect it by November.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Mixed bag update really, A little behind anything else this season for still renders, closest at this point is 5. At current development speed he won't reach or surpass Episode 7 still renders unitl November 5th. However it is fair to presume that once the animations are done, the speed of still renders will be rapid and we might see a spike similar to week 15 of episode 7 where there was an uptick in still production after the animations were mostly done.

View attachment 1350179

Ahead of episodes 5 and 6 on Animations, but well behind 7. At this rate animations won't surpass 7 until the Spetember 17th update and won't cross 300 unitl October 8th October. The fact there are a bunch pre queued animations and, he may have actually finished more than the update says, might make this a little more positive.

View attachment 1350182
He was such a machine during Episode 7 development and yet the episode itself honestly feels like a filler episode. A very good filler episode, but still feels like it existed only to set up the season finale

• Angry
Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes