felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know there are many others such as yourself that loathe D&G as a waste of time and resources. Personally, I find its lighthearted side story not only amusing (and sometimes laugh-out-loud funny), but it's more entertaining and believable than some of the scenes in the fuck-a-thons that some of the free roams are turning into. Honestly, the Becki scene (yes, I spelled it with an "I" because fuck you, Becky) was more useless than D&G, along with several others like it. That's not to say I didn't enjoy making her shut up the fun way.
Madame will hopefully play a sensible role in the future because for now it is the worst way to spend the $$$ we find.

But Becki isn't useless, or at least she isn't any more useless than any of the secondary girls in proportion to the time she's been given.

Her first appearance allowed a funny interaction between the 3 of them, considering the drama that haunts them I'd say it was the only one. It was also the chance to give us some hints about Maya's lonely past, but always in a joking way.

Then she was also used in the sexual marathon by the HOTs, and she had a sexual scene as significant as the others with the side girls present.

Apart from personal taste, which I share, it's not that Nichole is a more significant character than Becki... she's a distraction and easy sex, there her role ends

D&G like mobile phone games are the price you pay to keep DPC relaxed at work, you pay and that's okay

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I dont know how to read that lol... 40 more days until next release?
The graph is estimating that the Episode 8 release will be sometime between October 1 and November 5. Honestly, I think that even the tail end of October is very optimistic. I can't imagine it having "only" ~3,000 static renders (per today's progress report) after Episode 7 had 3,723 even taking in consideration the increase in animations.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The graph is estimating that the Episode 8 release will be sometime between October 1 and November 5. Honestly, I think that tail end of October is very optimistic. I can't imagine it having "only" ~3,000 static renders (per today's progress report) after Episode 7 had 3,723 even taking in consideration the increase in animations.
Wow...october 1st to november 5th.. thats one hell of a wait

Reactions: Guide466

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I'm not sure why she really dislikes him so much. From the very onset of the first DnG game she treated him like shit (I think she just thinks he's stupid, not like her genius man, Magnar). I can imagine Magnar trying to rein her in when she goes megalomaniac DM, but she'll be out of control. :eek:
Sally, is a textbook Tsundere :cool:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
:rolleyes:. A Chick path does not mean you don't take Dik points, it means Affinity is chick. You don't get negativity with Jill for hitting Tybalt in fact THX to Josy, she even laugh at it at the end of episode.

an Even bigger surprise to you, is the Scene I just posted, during the lake, when Jill strip to her bikini, if you look closer, you get Dik point, BUT Surprise !!! . You also get + Relationship With Jill, Because She like it when you check her out.(y)
Adding to that, Jill also likes it if you peek at her when she asks you about "do you think these songs fit" part, under her skirt. So basically Jill's a classy woman but deep down, she's a pervert too. Just like Quinn calls MC... Now it all comes full circle :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Adding to that, Jill also likes it if you peek at her when she asks you about "do you think these songs fit" part, under her skirt. So basically Jill's a classy woman but deep down, she's a pervert too. Just like Quinn calls MC... Now it all comes full circle :Kappa:
I seem to remember that is actually negative Rp point. But yeah, Jill developing, And her masturbation scene, was very explicit. What I say, it was probably not the first time she touched herself. it's always the shy ones end up the most kinky ones :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Here's hoping MC will be able to make Riona cum with his dick before the 2nd season ends. :BootyTime:
Some castles are not meant to be conquered. :KEK: I think we shouldn't get what we want sometimes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only if Sage & Josy had sex at least once with the MC but just like Look at the Moon and Chutoro Mark followed the Blue-balls holy path of faithfulness. He won't face such issue. :WeSmart:
The first playthrough is always special, and I followed my heart. Maybe I should have followed my DIK. Anyway, I have no regrets. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Let's do a quick brainstorm.
In episode 1 where the MC has to steal a pair of panties from HOTs sorority, Riona is in the HOTs sorority (not in the DIKs mansion). Instead of getting caught by Quinn and Camila in the bathroom, MC finds himself in Riona's room where he sees Riona and Camila are talking to each other.
How the story would progress from this point? :unsure:
Riona and Camila see MC and get confused.
Riona: What are you doing here?
- DIK route
MC: Looking for a pair of panties. Got one?
Given the personality of Riona, she might try to strike a bargain.
Riona: Sure but it's gonna cost you $$.
If the MC has $$ > Pays and gets panties. (boring route:cautious:)
If the MC doesn't have $$ or refuse to pay > Camila grabs the MC and femdom shit happens (I am leaving it to your imagination or we can imagine together lol :KEK: )
Another option might be "Try to bargain for a lower price." But I'm not really sure what would happen.:unsure:
- CHICK or Neutral route
MC: I am sorry!
1. MC tries to run for it > Camila grabs the MC and pins him down.
Camila: Where do you think you're going? Why are you here?
MC: I was looking for a pair of panties for the DIKs test.
Riona: Then, you have to earn them.
Femdom shit happens.
Note: I like femdom shit.
Sorry to bring my old post. I kinda made up an alternative story for "stealing panties mission" involving Riona and Camila a while back. Today, I discovered these renders.o_O I still don't know how I missed these.
If we remove the dildo helmet and Quinn from the scene, these would be perfect for my "alternative femdom story" :rolleyes:

darkt01

Jul 26, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Sorry to bother you but the game can't launch. It says that a file's missing.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, anything interesting happen while I was at work?

It was a good week.

As you know, I've been working on static renders for quite some time now.

And the development has passed a very nice milestone: 200 animations and 2000 renders fully produced.

I have 5 more scenes that I can pose renders for, but I need to get back to writing again after that.

I've yet to write several big and important scenes, and it feels good that I've almost caught up my writing with the art.

Next week I'll likely work on static renders again and then write the rest of the episode.

I cannot accurately estimate the remaining work, but I'd be surprised if it didn't surpass the next milestone I have my eyes on: 300 animations and 3000 renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Oh, DPC released a new update with a few numbers. I guess that's nice. I mean it's nothing to get too excited over since it's the sort of thing that could happen any time and really isn't a big deal so there's no reason DPC won't keep giving us numbers in the future even though he hasn't in a while but surely that could change at any time like maybe even next week, right??

... Errr, right. It's a totally sensible and unremarkable thing for him to do, so there's no sense in making a fuss about it. Of course since we do have these numbers now, I suppose we might as well take a calm, very understated look at them.

In the 49 days since DPC last gave us some numbers he has completed at least 1000 static renders and 85 animations. That means his minimum render pace is 143 statics and 12.1 animations per week. His overall render rate for Episode 8 has increased from 111 statics/week to 125, while his animation render rate can only dip from 12.8/week to 12.5 at worst. For those interested, I happen to have a few charts.
As you can see, going by these numbers we're still a long way off. It would take until early October for DPC to hit his 3000 static/300 animation target, and I personally doubt he'll wind up with "only" 3000 renders. I'm sure the animation/static ratio will continue to increase, but statics are too central to telling the story to see them drop from the Episode 6 and 7 level, especially if Episode 8 is as big as DPC suggests. There are just too many characters over too many days to save much time by reusing generic renders (and frankly, I think the game would loose a lot of its charm if it tried). So I think we're still looking at 3500+ statics.

Of course, the other side to the story is that DPC only said the 2000/200 bar had been cleared. He didn't say when it was cleared, nor by how much. DPC's highest known render rates in Episode 7 were 307 statics/week and 27 animation/week. Admittedly those were on very different weeks, but he still managed ~218 statics and 17 animations per week simultaneously on at least one occasion.

If we pretend DPC has been secretly working at that pace since his last numerical update, he'd actually hit the 3000/300 mark around the second week of September. If we assume the more likely scenario that DPC has only cleared hit the 2000/200 bar recently but will now resume a 218/17 pace, he could reach 3000/300 by mid September. That's probably still too rosy, but it's basically the best case scenario: release in early October (add 2 weeks for testing) after a development time comparable to Episodes 6 & 7.

Meanwhile the worst case scenario remains DPC's estimate that he was ~30% complete back on June 25. By that metric we'd hit 100% on November 5, and might still need 2 weeks for testing since DPC tends to refer to that as a separate phase from writing/artwork.

In short, while numbers are always appreciated, we're basically where we've been for the last month: a very nebulous target that stretches from October through November. Given that DPC continues to stress how much more work there is to do, we should probably lean towards the November half of the estimate, sadly.

Even more sadly, we're unlikely to know anything more next week. :(

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Alright, back to my ol' stomping grounds here.

I've taken several months off from this thread and have gotten more involved in other games that still give me an emotional and story driven kick that I want and need.

Playing a game these last two months that's heavy on a music theme, and every time I do, it reminds me of Jill's upcoming piano gig here. I haven't touched Ep. 7 at all and I guess I'll want to hear about what happens in Ep. 8 before I decide to come back to it. I've watched some videos and playthroughs so I know what to expect in a certain blackmail situation, but this game feels like it's so long as it is and going through two more "new" episodes to me sounds ominous and oppressive.

I guess I'm waiting to hear from those who do her (Jill's) route about and how, or when, this Tybalt issue gets solved. I've played a lot of games over these many months I was absent from here but I always seem to think about this one, especially around the time of a possible update dropping since it coincides with another major game on this site.

And don't worry, I'm not going to be here that often bothering you guys about anything or about her, drooling from my chin as I was during my last appearance. I just want to keep tabs on updates and going to avoid getting into nonsensical disputes.
Welcome back! Jill definitely had some good scenes in Episode 7, but she's still stuck carrying the idiot ball to keep the blackmail subplot going. And the damn thing has at least one more act to go, so if you really need clear skies to reinvest in the game you are probably right to wait for Episode 8.

Personally, I think Jill's last date with Tybalt will be mostly harmless - we'll probably get the MC himself crashing it in spectacular fashion and Jill won't suffer anything worse than insufferable boorishness - and maybe a little angst about having sex with the MC someday soon. (Admittedly, I think there *is* a chance Tybalt will finally cross a line and insist Jill quit telling him no. But in the unlikely event that does happen, I also think the end result will be Jill kicking him in the groin very hard. So I'm not too worried.)

Basically, if you want to return, I don't think Episode 7 will scar you much at all. But we don't know what the future will bring and my tolerance for these sorts of things seems to be higher than yours. So take my advice with an appropriate sprinkling of salt.

I never did that in any of my runs and free-roams, I 99.9% did everything CHICK, so I'm not too concerned about that, but thanks for the warning (y)
Strangely, I thought the brief fallout from the MC photo 'batting' Tybalt's presentation was one of Jill's best scenes. It makes me wonder if there might be a realistic romance path for a DIK character with Jill - assuming you want one. Probably just me reading too much into things, but it was still an unexpectedly interesting development.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys, anything interesting happen while I was at work?

Oh, DPC released a new update with a few numbers. I guess that's nice. I mean it's nothing to get too excited over since it's the sort of thing that could happen any time and really isn't a big deal so there's no reason DPC won't keep giving us numbers in the future even though he hasn't in a while but surely that could change at any time like maybe even next week, right??

... Errr, right. It's a totally sensible and unremarkable thing for him to do, so there's no sense in making a fuss about it. Of course since we do have these numbers now, I suppose we might as well take a calm, very understated look at them.

In the 49 days since DPC last gave us some numbers he has completed at least 1000 static renders and 85 animations. That means his minimum render pace is 143 statics and 12.1 animations per week. His overall render rate for Episode 8 has increased from 111 statics/week to 125, while his animation render rate can only dip from 12.8/week to 12.5 at worst. For those interested, I happen to have a few charts.
As you can see, going by these numbers we're still a long way off. It would take until early October for DPC to hit his 3000 static/300 animation target, and I personally doubt he'll wind up with "only" 3000 renders. I'm sure the animation/static ratio will continue to increase, but statics are too central to telling the story to see them drop from the Episode 6 and 7 level, especially if Episode 8 is as big as DPC suggests. There are just too many characters over too many days to save much time by reusing generic renders (and frankly, I think the game would loose a lot of its charm if it tried). So I think we're still looking at 3500+ statics.

Of course, the other side to the story is that DPC only said the 2000/200 bar had been cleared. He didn't say when it was cleared, nor by how much. DPC's highest known render rates in Episode 7 were 307 statics/week and 27 animation/week. Admittedly those were on very different weeks, but he still managed ~218 statics and 17 animations per week simultaneously on at least one occasion.

If we pretend DPC has been secretly working at that pace since his last numerical update, he'd actually hit the 3000/300 mark around the second week of September. If we assume the more likely scenario that DPC has only cleared hit the 2000/200 bar recently but will now resume a 218/17 pace, he could reach 3000/300 by mid September. That's probably still too rosy, but it's basically the best case scenario: release in early October (add 2 weeks for testing) after a development time comparable to Episodes 6 & 7.

Meanwhile the worst case scenario remains DPC's estimate that he was ~30% complete back on June 25. By that metric we'd hit 100% on November 5, and might still need 2 weeks for testing since DPC tends to refer to that as a separate phase from writing/artwork.

In short, while numbers are always appreciated, we're basically where we've been for the last month: a very nebulous target that stretches from October through November. Given that DPC continues to stress how much more work there is to do, we should probably lean towards the November half of the estimate, sadly.

Even more sadly, we're unlikely to know anything more next week. :(
Nonchalant my ass! :geek:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes