znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Only been playing VNs for about 7 months or so. And BaD for only 2 and a half months.
Just did the Josey/Maya path and yet again, incredible story telling by DPC. Extremely well done.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sally, is a textbook Tsundere :cool:
Although it's clichéd as fuck, I wonder if Sally will have to come to the mc for help over something. I can't really see any other way for them to bond over anything (assuming they ever get that opportunity in this game).

It's a little refreshing that every issue in the game doesn't require the mc to come to the rescue:
  • Elena basically tells the mc to fuck off when she's consoling Ashley over her upset with Derek.
  • Mel and Sarah usher the mc out of the room when they are dealing with Chad and his issues.
  • Cathy ends up leaving and there's nothing the mc can do about it.
But there are still enough girls turning to the mc for him to help them and feel validated as a man, and adding Sally to that mix wouldn't be too lame, I guess.

Maybe something to do with her drug habit and association with Quinn, or even a Pulp Fiction-esque scene with KRJ OD'ing and Sally is too scared to involve Magnar. And when the mc saves the day, the two girls will be very appreciative of his help (even if KRJ doesn't know what the fuck is going on).

:unsure:

I suspect that, as is often the case, we are overestimating that preview

Quinn may simply have stopped to talk to MC, and the girl has never had a problem being very "tactile", even in the early chapters, she's not shy and doesn't generally care what others think

until proven otherwise to me every preview is a trap.... fault of DPC's fame this too
I didn't respond to this comment earlier, but looking at the look on both the mc's and Quinn's face, and the fact that the mc has his hand on Quinn's leg, I don't think this is just a typical "Quinn getting in your face" kinda scene. It truly looks like they are just chilling together (which they've done a bit of already, just this is the most public so far).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Elena basically tells the mc to fuck off when she's consoling Ashley over her upset with Derek.
thanks to whom Derek and Ashley got back together?

surprise surprise: MC
  • Mel and Sarah usher the mc out of the room when they are dealing with Chad and his issues.
Mc has already been involved in the Chad issue and will certainly play an important role in the coming out with Sage at least.

Cathe is still at BR, and considering that in order to woo her we have to give up Maya, Josy and Bella I'm pretty sure her story is not over yet.

Mc doesn't deal with all the problems as they arise, but he usually solves them:cool:

Reactions: dav3knight

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
so jill is a psychologically damaged girl who only falls for guys who get bullied & ridiculed? I really doubt that.
I suspect that's the reason why she hangs with Tybalt before the story starts.
Remember his teeth, that MC can knock out, is prosthetic?
Maybe she took care of him when he got beaten (or just lost his teeth by accident) before and he just keeps that victim-face to keep her close. That's not healthy at all and totally dick move from Tybalt to pretend victim but it's not so rare IRL.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Since the name of the game is Being A DIK, are you supposed to try and stick with the DIK alignment? I feel like a lot of the DIK choices are asshole options so I don't like doing them. But being a nice guy in alignment literally calls you a "Chick" and its like it's mocking you. So which is it?

Reminds of the paragon and renegade in Mass Effect but at least there both names sound badass. Why does it have to be CHK.

Reactions: Drafox

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Although it's clichéd as fuck, I wonder if Sally will have to come to the mc for help over something. I can't really see any other way for them to bond over anything (assuming they ever get that opportunity in this game).

It's a little refreshing that every issue in the game doesn't require the mc to come to the rescue:
But there are still enough girls turning to the mc for him to help them and feel validated as a man, and adding Sally to that mix wouldn't be too lame, I guess.

Maybe something to do with her drug habit and association with Quinn, or even a Pulp Fiction-esque scene with KRJ OD'ing and Sally is too scared to involve Magnar. And when the mc saves the day, the two girls will be very appreciative of his help (even if KRJ doesn't know what the fuck is going on).

:unsure:

I didn't respond to this comment earlier, but looking at the look on both the mc's and Quinn's face, and the fact that the mc has his hand on Quinn's leg, I don't think this is just a typical "Quinn getting in your face" kinda scene. It truly looks like they are just chilling together (which they've done a bit of already, just this is the most public so far).
Of course not all of the girls can come to MC to ask for help... Not when Maya needs MC's help 24/7, you know :p All of them need to know their places!1

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Since the name of the game is Being A DIK, are you supposed to try and stick with the DIK alignment? I feel like a lot of the DIK choices are asshole options so I don't like doing them. But being a nice guy in alignment literally calls you a "Chick" and its like it's mocking you. So which is it?

Reminds of the paragon and renegade in Mass Effect but at least there both names sound badass. Why does it have to be CHK.
"Being a DIK" doesn't mean choosing DIK choices. It's about being a member of DIK frat.
Tho CHIK path making the game kinda stale, it's still okay to make them. (I mean, choices like ; preferring to look at a little picture and leaving to hot steamy sex with 2 hot milf strippers is fucking weird if you ask me :KEK: )

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
"Being a DIK" doesn't mean choosing DIK choices. It's about being a member of DIK frat.
Tho CHIK path making the game kinda stale, it's still okay to make them. (I mean, choices like ; preferring to look at a little picture and leaving to hot steamy sex with 2 hot milf strippers is fucking weird if you ask me :KEK: )
Yes but the in game tutorial says that the more closer you are to the DIK alignment your affinity with the DIK members improve, so naturally a first time player would think that DIK = the best option.

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
THE BEST GAME EVER I EVER PLAYED
Jill is very perfect girl, its very unfair why in my real world i cannot find girl like her
all the girl is very perfect and i never taste college experience because not have money thats why i taste college experience in this game.
the game make me cry in happy.
and the animation+music make it more perfect.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Something fun, silly and enduring would be between published episodes. DPC puts out a little short story (using one example), a visit to the "actor" that plays "Quinn" at her home and what she does "off-set". Shows her hanging out and a totally kind and fun person. :cool: :p

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Something fun, silly and enduring would be between published episodes. DPC puts out a little short story (using one example), a visit to the "actor" that plays "Quinn" at her home and what she does "off-set". Shows her hanging out and a totally kind and fun person. :cool: :p
I would love that but the thing is, that requires DPC to do another renders for this behind the scene skit. I think it would be better for him to focus on rendering ongoing storyline for now.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yes but the in game tutorial says that the more closer you are to the DIK alignment your affinity with the DIK members improve, so naturally a first time player would think that DIK = the best option.
It depends on the person imo. And also onthe situation. Like, if you act total DIK the first time you meet Bella, she'll kick you out of the library. Sometimes she'll like it, sometimes she won't, yada yada

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes