Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i would recommend leap of faith, awesome music, characters and writing. the developer is really funny too just like dr pink cake
i read someone play that game attempting to suicide because the emotion is just too high,
is that game very badly saddest ???

Nov 10, 2018
So you come here to fuck everything that moves and breathes without thinking about the consequences? :LUL:
Dude how was I supposed to know that hooking up with Cathy once, while single, would turn Isabella off, someone who is kinda cheating on her husband????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm not mad btw, I'm just making light of it to cope with this devastating situation.

Reactions: cib64

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
i read someone play that game attempting to suicide because the emotion is just too high,
is that game very badly saddest ???
nah i dont think so, some moments in game will make you emotional in good or bad way just like being a dik but overall great game and worth playing. give it a try, i bet u will like it (y)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dude how was I supposed to know that hooking up with Cathy once, while single, would turn Isabella off, someone who is kinda cheating on her husband????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm not mad btw, I'm just making light of it to cope with this devastating situation.
Not everything Isabella does makes sense and you see what she does with the MC while Jill sacrifices herself with Tybalt :ROFLMAO:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nice update ! but damn its hard to choose one of those girls , Isabella and Jill I think at the end if i choose Isabella there will be a dark End... Jill with that asshole ?! but seriously why not having both that will be Awesome .

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I remember in episode 5 wondering why in the world Cathy was taking her panties off, putting them in the glovebox, and then only blowing the MC. MC didn't even grab her bare ass or anything. Why take your panties off, woman, and stow them in Bella's car if you're not going to ride MC's cock?!
She was pretty drunk. :DMC should have been the smarter ones in that situation, well if He insist on Bella,

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I wonder... Have I already fucked myself by going all in with Jill and Sage, or will I have the bailing out option at some point. Without crushing them completely... Who knows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh... and don't even try to make Tybalt sympathetic later. Dude is a straight-up stalker/pervert. He is already in that box, forever, cause of the other episodes.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Who would've known? About 90% of the people in this thread. It was pretty blatantly obvious from very early in the episodes. The biggest shock would have been if he wasn't banging Troy.
I meant to say that it was great that it went that way, anyway. Thought he would use the girl to create more drama.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Oh, does anyone never go the Maya route because it's attached to the Josy route, or am I a heathen?

Every time she talks, I almost fall asleep. Only talk to her because of years of gaming and needing to do every side quest.

The MC(the author) seems to like her, though.

Apr 3, 2020
Hello!

Can anybody tell me why is Ep 7 named "True Colors"? I played Sage's route, and can't figure out what True Colors mean

PS: I already used the "search" tool here. But only found some speculative thoughts from before Ep 7 was released.

PS 2: forgive my bad english

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes