AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hello!

Can anybody tell me why is Ep 7 named "True Colors"? I played Sage's route, and can't figure out what True Colors mean

PS: I already used the "search" tool here. But only found some speculative thoughts from before Ep 7 was released.

PS 2: forgive my bad english
I believe that true colors is not a route in itself, it is more because of history, it probably has something to do with Sage and Maya

Apr 3, 2020
I believe that true colors is not a route in itself, it is more because of history, it probably has something to do with Sage and Maya
Thanks for your answer. I only told about Sage's route just in case I missed some scenes with other girls that could help me to understand the name of this chapter.

So, I guess it's not clear yet why it is, right? I thought it was more evident and I was missing something.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
or probably refer to Chad and Troy , and some other characters who revealed to be "more than meets the eye " some little secrets revealed about some characters. Chad & Troy, KRJ using drugs, Jamie's hobby. Bella's opinion change on Sage, etc. it's very in line with the ending monologue from MC, that people's showing a different face to outside, a different "color" of themself so it was not for a specific character, or history. it was a general statement, so to speak. referred to multiple persons

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hello!

Can anybody tell me why is Ep 7 named "True Colors"? I played Sage's route, and can't figure out what True Colors mean

PS: I already used the "search" tool here. But only found some speculative thoughts from before Ep 7 was released.

PS 2: forgive my bad english
I'd guess it has to do with people showing who they really are in the episode and hinting on it for the next one.

Sage shows she is smarter than other people think, which even Isabella misjudges. (her true color)

Jill is trying to show more of herself to the MC, also reveals a "secret" about her.

We get a reveal, if the MC is careless, to show Jill he is not as he seems in her eyes.

We get the gigantic monologue about being yourself at the end.

I think we get the vulnerable Quinn in this episode as well, or maybe it was on 6? Don't remember.

Anyway, it's a set-up for people showing their true colors(true personality) and some punishment for trying to hide it. (Cathy, Isabella. I'm looking at you).

There is the Tommy and Quinn dialogue too, if I'm not mistaken.

Next episode will probably be the one that delivers the most out of all, all of the storylines are starting to connect.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
or probably refer to Chad and Troy , and some other characters who revealed to be "more than meets the eye " some little secrets revealed about some characters. Chad & Troy, KRJ using drugs, Jamie's hobby. Bella's opinion change on Sage, etc. it's very in line with the ending monologue from MC, that people's showing a different face to outside, a different "color" of themself so it was not for a specific character, or history. it was a general statement, so to speak. referred to multiple persons
You have to look at those details where the end is the same for everyone and not for example when Isabella removes the ring because that only happens in her route, the confrontation between Quinn and Tommy

The only Canon we can have in this game is what DPC wants because in the end we all have the same ending but with different girls

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks!! I totally forgot about that final speech. You're right! Idk what's the matter with Karen Rebecca Jhonson. She seems so irrelevant by now. Not a character to rely the chapter name over hahaha

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You have to look at those details where the end is the same for everyone and not for example when Isabella removes the ring because that only happens in her route, the confrontation between Quinn and Tommy

The only Canon we can have in this game is what DPC wants because in the end we all have the same ending but with different girls
What I was saying that the title have a metaphoric meaning, and not a direct meaning to a specific character or event. There are other titles that are more direct, like the "Maggot Brothers" or the " When worlds collide "
the later one was directly about Josy's arrival. Where is the HOTheaded, is not about Hots, just a clever word play. But its actually about the impulsive, and reckless behaviour of the characters.

Reactions: `Ray`

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Hello
I have this problem that does not let me advance
Did you download a compressed version of the game? The issue may be with the compression. Do a new download of full content and try running that. Either install it in the same place or copy your saves over.

Pains7914

Jun 6, 2021
Really looking forward to ep 8 !! 3rd playthrough so far.

Do you think action with side girls might be bad when you are playing a single (Main) girl route? Because if I remember correctly in episode 7 the MC gets 2nd thoughts about that as well. (With Lily atleast)

Has Dr Pinkcake mentioned anything about how many episodes the game will consist of in the end?

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
I guess I belong to the 10% that didn't see the Chad/Troy pairing reveal coming.... I honestly thought that Troy was kicked out of the frat for doing drugs/tested positive for steroids doing a game or something. And that Chad was indeed banging some other girl, either from the HOTs or just some random background chick that will be revealed in a later episode.

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
bro why if you using walktrough MOD, you cannot have Find Sarah after drink mini game ???
even if you already buying special offer from Quinn.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Really looking forward to ep 8 !! 3rd playthrough so far.

Do you think action with side girls might be bad when you are playing a single (Main) girl route? Because if I remember correctly in episode 7 the MC gets 2nd thoughts about that as well. (With Lily atleast)

Has Dr Pinkcake mentioned anything about how many episodes the game will consist of in the end?
Some of the side girls shows interest in MC on Rooster what can't be left unnoticed by main girls.
Riona, Camila, Lily. Even Becky if you decided to poison her not with the absinthe but some other liquid :BootyTime:

If Riona seems to be important for the plot all other I prefer not to involve.

Reactions: Pains7914

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Why does my game keep getting this error just after my secend mansion freeroam ended in Ep6 ?
(I downloaded ver0.7.2 from the torrent shown on the first page.)
tempe.PNG
tempe2.PNG

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
why i cant start the game ? it opens and closes automaticlly
The game takes some time to load. You have to wait for 1-2 minutes or even more depending on your hardware. If you do something else while the game is loading, it won't start.
Hello
I have this problem that does not let me advance
I am pretty sure that you are using the compressed version. The solution to your problem is here ↓↓↓
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

Reactions: Jxorgx

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Are you skipping mini games?
No, I'm not.
I've kind of avoided the problem by opening the same save in my first played game file(BeingADIK_ver0.5.0 with 0.6patch and 0.7patch).
Now I have a new issue that I cannot open Rooster during the freeroam. :sick:

Сross

Jun 11, 2020
In the end of episode 7 i have a bug. After Tibald presentation Jill send MC message, but message doesn't come to the phone... And i cant finish season(((

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes