Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Even Tybalt's complaint in the last episode about people on government welfare is off, as US welfare benefits are quite minimal, compared with Europe's, and it would be virtually impossible to go to any neighborhood in a US city and say it is representative of welfare recipients simply because it is "poor." Again, this might be deliberate on DPC's part, in order to emphasize Tybalt's well-established ass-ness.
It doesnt matter how big or small are welfare benefits, there is always people complaining about it. Didn't libertarians got more votes in USA election than the green party?. It seems even their minimal welfare sistem couse more concenrs than global warming.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
please someone enlighten me, there are many messages I couldn't find anything related what changes staying with Derek Sage or Isabella, and is this change reversible in front?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
please someone enlighten me, there are many messages I couldn't find anything related what changes staying with Derek Sage or Isabella, and is this change reversible in front?
There is no crucial consequences about this choice. You'll get a little bit of plot and pussy here and there so it's better to try them all. For main blind play I'll recommend to follow your heart :4Head:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Damn, i was so hyped again from the trailer even tho i played all the episodes, makes me wanna replay it again.
Cant wait for it to release, my bet would be october

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Finally. My time has come. Instant wishlist on Steam.

Though, I'd also like to preorder and put it out of my mind till it comes out... But oh well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, not sure where Burgmeister & Royce is supposed be, but the BaD universe seems to be the USA. Hard to imagine too many university campuses today in the US where even a jock would feel shame or fear over being gay, but even so, there are still people who for whatever reason don't feel comfortable. Perhaps he comes from a religious family? Not sure what this all means for the MC-Chad rivalry, though, and I agree that just because he's gay it doesn't mean he's not an asshole. He and Troy are certainly assholes, at least they have been to the MC.

Dawe and Tybalt are clearly rivals to the MC and Stephen Burke is a prime candidate to be the Big Villain of the story, but you're right that there really isn't another large-cocked alpha male stealing girls away from the MC, though Tommy might give the MC a run for his money. In any event, I'm not sure a donkey-dicked rival is needed. Tybalt may have a small penis, compared to the MC, but he has money and connections. Same with Burke. Chad clearly is not a threat in terms of romantic interests, but that doesn't necessarily mean he won't present challenges to the MC.

I'm taking a wait and see approach and I'm enjoying all the drama, anyway. I don't agree that there needs to be an "equally powerful foe" for every hero, at least not in every genre. It depends on the story DPC wants to tell.
I wouldn't focus too much on the "size" aspect of the equation (although DPC seems quite obsessed with it). A donkey dick rival isn't a requirement. The more concerning part for me is our foes are all portrayed as inadequate in some way. I think every good story does in fact need a good antagonist. Granted, it isn't always man vs man. It could be man vs nature or man vs himself. I guess BaDIK could be considered more of a man (MC) vs himself, but this is a people-oriented game so I would expect and like to see man vs man...or woman if it turns out a lady is the ultimate puppet master.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a very homophobic Take on the story. :ROFLMAO:. Look, I'm Josy fan , I recognize bias when I see one:ROFLMAO:
Now, joke aside:)
there are some point there, What Chad is doing is not fair, we all agree on that, but Sage could have ended this a long time ago, if she is so unhappy. She has the video evidence of Chad cheating on her since Episode 2, I repeat, Episode 2. And does she do anything about it? No. She not confronting Chad at any point.
She entered into a Sexual relationship with MC, and Specifically set up the rule of this is strictly sexual relationship, and that She is taken, She has a boyfriend , she is in relationship with Chad, and MC can't mix what they have with emotions. Essentially, any point if Chad would have just snap his finger, Sage would be like : MC Who ? - :ROFLMAO:- She is not even the one who breaks up with him. And once He does, yet again Sage, not directly confronting Chad, not a single time show it in to his face " Here is the Fucking Video Evidence "
What we can assume, is Sage simple plan was to find out who is the Bitch, and beat the Shit out of her. " Stay away from my Man you slut "
It is tempting to see Chad as pure villain, and Sage as the Victim. But Sage had a lot lot of time to change this, or to take actions. but she didn't

And Just think about it. folks can say lots of thing about our MC . overly emotional, emotional lesbian, snowflake etc etc. But in the end of the Day, He did Confront Josy and Maya and put all his card on the Table. Whereas Sage avoid the confrontation, and the reason why she feels the way she feel, is exactly because of this. She does not have answers she need, she does not know the truth, and because she refused to deal with this once and for all, all she has is false assumption, and doubt about herself.
And these parts are not entirely Chad's faults.
I for one am rather tired of Sage continuing with this puppy love for a man who clearly doesn't love her back. No one has clean hands in this relationship but Chad drew first blood and has done the most harm, so yeah he can fuck right off. Everyone is cheating and everyone has acted poorly, but Sage hasn't really done anything against MC, so I don't condemn her. I just want her to get over Chad so we can move on. Please DPC, don't turn this into another Maya dad drama that hangs endlessly over our heads for season after season.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
OK even if this gets deleted still worth it. Forget about economy. Is not "late for the climate", its not how it works. Yes there is going to be a global warming. But later we change our productive sistem, worst its going to be. Consecuences could mean millons of people dying. It's no joke, should not be a political issue.
millions of people will die no matter what! if we are lucky the ocean belt conveyor will not keep loosing strenght and we might avoid the worse but even that is hardly a victory!

my best hopes in terms of climate is the amazing work dr. zimov is doing in Siberia maybe there is a solution there! check it out its really interesting the studies being done there in the Pleistocene park!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is a very homophobic Take on the story. :ROFLMAO:. Look, I'm Josy fan , I recognize bias when I see one:ROFLMAO:
Now, joke aside:)
there are some point there, What Chad is doing is not fair, we all agree on that, but Sage could have ended this a long time ago, if she is so unhappy. She has the video evidence of Chad cheating on her since Episode 2, I repeat, Episode 2. And does she do anything about it? No. She not confronting Chad at any point.
She entered into a Sexual relationship with MC, and Specifically set up the rule of this is strictly sexual relationship, and that She is taken, She has a boyfriend , she is in relationship with Chad, and MC can't mix what they have with emotions. Essentially, any point if Chad would have just snap his finger, Sage would be like : MC Who ? - :ROFLMAO:- She is not even the one who breaks up with him. And once He does, yet again Sage, not directly confronting Chad, not a single time show it in to his face " Here is the Fucking Video Evidence "
What we can assume, is Sage simple plan was to find out who is the Bitch, and beat the Shit out of her. " Stay away from my Man you slut "
It is tempting to see Chad as pure villain, and Sage as the Victim. But Sage had a lot lot of time to change this, or to take actions. but she didn't

And Just think about it. folks can say lots of thing about our MC . overly emotional, emotional lesbian, snowflake etc etc. But in the end of the Day, He did Confront Josy and Maya and put all his card on the Table. Whereas Sage avoid the confrontation, and the reason why she feels the way she feel, is exactly because of this. She does not have answers she need, she does not know the truth, and because she refused to deal with this once and for all, all she has is false assumption, and doubt about herself.
And these parts are not entirely Chad's faults.
I'm not convinced it works like that... if I wrong you and you wrong me in return, are we two good people? I don't think so.

Chad probably found himself in a situation he couldn't get out of, whether he was already aware he was gay, or otherwise, rejecting Sage would have been difficult and very conspicuous.

but all this doesn't take away from the fact that he treated her very badly, condemning her to an inevitable unhappiness, in fact betraying her, but still asking for her help, putting their fake relationship on the scales

and even if the breakup comes at his hands, there's more than a few doubts it was his idea, so he has very little credit.

this doesn't make him the villain of the story, nor MC's antagonist (he would have been if he was really interested in Sage, even if he would have been a perfect boyfriend...)

Sage is definitely an unfaithful girl but to an absent boyfriend, you can't blame her for not leaving him, Sage has been in a toxic relationship for a long time that weakened her a lot, as a girl and also as president of HOTs and probably as a student too, and in fact even her relationship with MC is far from healthy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not convinced it works like that... if I wrong you and you wrong me in return, are we two good people? I don't think so.

Chad probably found himself in a situation he couldn't get out of, whether he was already aware he was gay, or otherwise, rejecting Sage would have been difficult and very conspicuous.

but all this doesn't take away from the fact that he treated her very badly, condemning her to an inevitable unhappiness, in fact betraying her, but still asking for her help, putting their fake relationship on the scales

and even if the breakup comes at his hands, there's more than a few doubts it was his idea, so he has very little credit.

this doesn't make him the villain of the story, nor MC's antagonist (he would have been if he was really interested in Sage, even if he would have been a perfect boyfriend...)

Sage is definitely an unfaithful girl but to an absent boyfriend, you can't blame her for not leaving him, Sage has been in a toxic relationship for a long time that weakened her a lot, as a girl and also as president of HOTs and probably as a student too, and in fact even her relationship with MC is far from healthy
Maybe the same situation as Josy and Maya. Troy had to leave the Alpha's, was alone and sad. Troy may have been set up. Because Troy was no longer in the Alpha's mansion, it became more difficult for the two of them. I could also imagine that there is a scholarship or tuition to be won in the competition Chad is talking about and Chad wants to win the competition for Troy. Sage could also be in the mix, after the training sessions with the MC.:unsure:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes, not sure where Burgmeister & Royce is supposed be, but the BaD universe seems to be the USA.
I suspect it's somewhere near New York. Swyper was supposed to match up people in the same geographical area, and the dark hair girl that hates short guys was from New York.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, I know a lot of people suddenly feel for Chad just because he is gay, similar to the way people fell hard for Quinn after she got beat up and then DPC showed her looking sad and played some sappy music. This despite all of her immoral actions. I don't fall for those tricks that easily. Just being gay doesn't suddenly give Chad a pass. He has done some really fucked up shit to MC and Sage. Like I said before, I helped him during Burke's inquisition and he helped me at the HOT party. We're even. I view him now as neutral die Schweiz. And it's no dilemma for me. The Chad/Sage situation is over for my MC. Sage can pout about it for longer if she wants but my part is done. Get over it Sage or I give you a 2/5. :sneaky: I'm not telling her anything about Chad because it's not my business. All I know is, if you end an episode on a Chad/Troy reveal then that means DPC is planning to go all in on their drama. I just want to be able to opt out of it. Whether you consider it a dilemma, drama, or problems to be solved.

And I have to say, DPC is really going overboard on the closet homosexual tropes. Almost all of the jocks are either now confirmed or very sus. You even have several of the DIK brothers falling into that category. That makes it difficult to establish any true rival to MC. Every hero needs an equally powerful foe (romantic or combative). Most of MC's current adversaries either have small dicks, can't get it up, are closet homosexuals, or are just laughing stocks. Vinny may be the one exception but MC hasn't even encountered him yet. Caleb would be a good character to break that cycle. He is already physically powerful, now make him a clear hetero and then MC will have a serious challenge to his alpha male status. If Caleb pursues one of MC's ladies then players will really hate him and the rivalry will be on.

Semi-related question. Have we seen Derek noticing Anthony/Ashley romance? I can't remember if he saw the two and then either said something or looked sad/angry. I recall that Derek was sad in class that one time, but I don't remember him watching Anthony and Ashley together.
If Derek has eyesight, he would realize it imo. It was pretty obvious.

For the Chad part, let's see:
He was having an argument with his "gf", a freshman stood up to him. He took it as a challenge and put him in his place, at least that was his viewpoint.
His gf flirted with the same guy multiple times, he didn't care if it was in private. But where it elevated to the danger of tarnishing his reputation, he took a step.
Then he made a dumb mistake, fell for the bait and almost ruined his life. He paid for his mistake (later we learned this actually went better for him)
Wanted to break up with her but needed her for his plans, and also probably he cares about her to some extent.
Didn't say or do anything to MC about it, despite knowing Sage also cheated on him.
He also stopped his bros beating MC up, despite him taunting them pretty hard. If you defended him at the counseling, he does it without any ill feelings.

My feelings about Chad is, he's not a total cunt, but he needs to act like it to have his people around. This had nothing to do with him being gay, as you can see.
This is his personal life, so MC shouldn't use this in any way, it's not moral tbh. And if we get in a position to defend that, personally, I'll do it. Enemies or not, no need to stoop that low.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
I said it's not the forum. I just prefer off-topic accuracy to off-topic lies.
(52% of "GPD", lol.)

On topic: Lily's pretty much set up to get a bigger role, isn't she? She specifically has that talk with MC about "rolling with" someone. That's no less of a setup than Sage's "fuck buddy", and she's a main LI. If this game is going to 20 chapters, or even 16, I expect we start getting more backstory on her soon.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
OK even if this gets deleted still worth it. Forget about economy. Is not "late for the climate", its not how it works. Yes there is going to be a global warming. But later we change our productive sistem, worst its going to be. Consecuences could mean millons of people dying. It's no joke, should not be a political issue.
Consequences could be an E.L.E.

Reactions: JC23 and Heycock

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've just gotten to the point in the game where I have a shower scene with Jill, and because of wt mod (probably), I don't have a lewd scene and first kiss with Jill so I won't be able to have a relationship with her...
in wt mod I have all good options set, I have CHICK affinity required and I don't have lewd scene with Jill anyway..
I even increase my relationship points with Jill and it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone know the solution?

I will add that I play on the phone (via joiplay)
I play badik on my phone for the first time, and it's only because my computer is broken. On pc, I have never had any problems with the game, so now I don't know what the problem is. :confused:

Dec 19, 2019
I've just gotten to the point in the game where I have a shower scene with Jill, and because of wt mod (probably), I don't have a lewd scene and first kiss with Jill so I won't be able to have a relationship with her...
in wt mod I have all good options set, I have CHICK affinity required and I don't have lewd scene with Jill anyway..
I even increase my relationship points with Jill and it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone know the solution?

I will add that I play on the phone (via joiplay)
I play badik on my phone for the first time, and it's only because my computer is broken. On pc, I have never had any problems with the game, so now I don't know what the problem is. :confused:
It's not because of the mod. It's because DPC coded so that some scenes wouldn't appear for those who play on android, as a form of "punishment" for those who don't play on PC/Mac. Aside from this Jill scene, you probably can't have sex with Sarah, nor have a threesome with Quinn and Riona, nor have a threesome with Nicole and the other stripper.

• Wow
Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes