CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hope you’re doing well Ennoch . Me, you and ladymaria2072 need to find a Sage fan to become a Prez and join the Alliance with us, it’s slim pickings though, and the Josy fans are almost nonexistent....... maybe we’re destined to be a Trio forever

Reactions: Nevu and TheFinder

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ten pages? New record for me. Lets see if i missed something..
*Starts reading. Maya saint or whore, trapJill... babymaking, fucking pussies*
Nope, the usual afternoon daydreams :geek:
Well at least you got 10 This morning i woke with 20 pages unread.. And most again where from this thread alone.. :whistle: btw by the time epsiode 3 comes out we are well over 1000 pages.. :unsure:

uhm.. the jill trap thing was all on me sorry.. :whistle:

Reactions: TheFinder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And most again where from this thread alone.. :whistle:
I'd assume if you read just one it would be like reading them all. Thats usually the case :sneaky: Except if you miss a status update but thats easy to check. Yeah, we are a rather talkative bunch of delusionals here.

CAznable And why do we need a Sage representative actually?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
CAznable And why do we need a Sage representative actually?:unsure:
Well, I was hoping to unite this thread under one umbrella.
But you might have a point, why do we? As we are now the republic of Jill, Autocracy of Maya, and followers of Bella take up atleast like 60%+ of this thread.
So I guess we really don’t need anyone else, good point

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Ep3 will most def be out during August. Before Ep2 DPC said it will take "one week or 10 days" for proof-reading and beta-testing. It was done in 3 days. Next week he will work 16 hours a day on the game. He just plays it safe with the dates.

Still, can't wait. All Quiet on the Hymen Front.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So I guess we really don’t need anyone else, good point
I mean Sage would be more or less in league with Quinn. You'd have to stop your crusade against the HOTs altogether.
Ep3 will most def be out during August. Before Ep2 DPC said it will take "one week or 10 days" for proof-reading and beta-testing. It was done in 3 days. Next week he will work 16 hours a day on the game. He just plays it safe with the dates.
I'm with you. I hope this is the case.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I mean Sage would be more or less in league with Quinn. You'd have to stop your crusade against the HOTs altogether.
Well, I only really have a crusade against Quinn’s brigade, not the HOTs as a whole, but I do see your point, it would create a conflict of interests, especially if Sage already knows about the Drugs/prostitution

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hey that’s a good idea for a poll
Does Sage know about Quinn’s doings? (Drugs/prostitution)

This will be an interesting one to look back at later down the line

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey that’s a good idea for a poll
Does Sage know about Quinn’s doings? (Drugs/prostitution)

This will be an interesting one to look back at later down the line
Honestly, I don't know what to answer. Sometimes she feels like she's mentally challenged, other times she feels like she has everything under control.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Who is your pick for who could be the undercover cop ala 21 Jump st
During the discussion about this most votes went for the , eh i forgot the name as i always do, friendly black DIK dude.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If she knows i will need to play Sage's path from scratch... :unsure: if she is mad about chad cheating on her, imagine what she would do if she finds out my MC is fucking her VP and all of her friends? i don't think she is going to like that..

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone else planning not to play Ep 3 as soon as its out and instead wait 6 months till the game is finished or mostly done? Or nah

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes