dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The background looks new to me :sneaky:

Let's Go!!! Team Jill! She is Beautiful :love:
View attachment 1379038
The house in the background could be Bella's house. The house directly behind Jill could be the double doors to the pool. :unsure:

I don't know if Jill or Bella are fans like what I saw in the pupil. In the right pupil of Jill, you can see a woman sitting by the pool. It is not Bella because the breasts are too small. The left pupil is interesting. To me it looks like two people are fucking on one of the deck chairs. This could also have a meaning for the whole facial expression of Jill.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
The house in the background could be Bella's house. The house directly behind Jill could be the double doors to the pool. :unsure:

I don't know if Jill or Bella are fans like what I saw in the pupil. In the right pupil of Jill, you can see a woman sitting by the pool. It is not Bella because the breasts are too small. The left pupil is interesting. To me it looks like two people are fucking on one of the deck chairs. This could also have a meaning for the whole facial expression of Jill.
Yeah it's either bella or Cathy's

And idk about the pupils but I look closer and it looks like the jacket is someone else's

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah it's either bella or Cathy's

And idk about the pupils but I look closer and it looks like the jacket is someone else's
Cathy's house. Mmmmh. Cathy and Jill know each other well too. Then the woman I saw sitting by the pool could be Cathy and the people fucking there could be Cathy and Rusty. Could fit. Then maybe Jill wanted to give Rusty another chance to date at some point. :unsure:

I just thought of something. What if Tybalt the piglet answered Cathy's swyper and Jill catches Cathy in the act with Tybalt.:ROFLMAO:

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Cathy's house. Mmmmh. Cathy and Jill know each other well too. Then the woman I saw sitting by the pool could be Cathy and the people fucking there could be Cathy and Rusty. Could fit. Then maybe Jill wanted to give Rusty another chance to date at some point. :unsure:

I just thought of something. What if Tybalt the piglet answered Cathy's swyper and Jill catches Cathy in the act with Tybalt.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah they're both connected by panties
It makes sense

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I tried the Madame scene again, I tried to approach it positively, but the scene is so depressing:
  • The whole sense that the VIP room is dead.
  • The dirgy music.
  • The mc's low mood (during the cleaning and also when he's abandoned by Leon and Tania).
  • The conversation with Madame Rose is uninspiring (and you can only call her either "Madame" or "Mommy"; neither of those options appeal to me really).
  • The whole experience just feels like a business transaction. "How much for this", "That will cost this much" all the way through it. It should be money out the way upfront and don't bring it up again!

Sorry Madame Rose, you just suck, that's all there is to it.
Another turn off, apart from everything else, is the way Madame gets tired on the pole (stripper pole, not MC's). She says something like, whew that's enough of that I'm tired and old. Paraphrasing but you get the idea. I was like, damn that's just sad...and so am I for paying for this shit.

This could be our 3rd date with Jill or her Musical performance. If it is 3rd date, it could be a chance for us to get her naked maybe even a blowjob, because she seemed a little more confident about these things in previous episode.
Just looks like an outdoor date to me. And I must inform you, she's not sucking your dick. This is the beginning of the formal dating process I reckon. I don't even think she will put a hand on it this episode, but if she does it won't go any further than that. I wonder if this is outside Jill's family home. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes