Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Even though that sounds amazing (I came, I saw, I came.), that could end up a total disaster. Either Jade and Bella kill each other, or both kill the MC because he tried to get the other one involved.
I have been told that love conquest everything. Not sure if thats true. But MC's cock for sure have that power. We just need to believe.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not sure... I think that in that case Dalix would also like to participate... for heaven's sake, to each his own...
Guys it gets even better. Josy, Josphine, Maya and her twin sister. (y)

Mmmmhh. Would be interesting to measure the depth of all the holes to see if they are really twins!!!!:rolleyes::love::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is Maya wearing a Kotor 2 Nihilus t-shirt?? Damn, if so, then I might have to promote her up through the ranks to a higher position. That's worth a lot in my book!
Fuck, it does look like Nihilus. That is a Bonus point for sure (y) Damn, what Eyes you have (y) . Dalix you have a challenger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is Maya wearing a Kotor 2 Nihilus t-shirt?? Damn, if so, then I might have to promote her up through the ranks to a higher position. That's worth a lot in my book!
mm If she is wearing a Darth Nihilus aka lord of hunger what is Maya hungry for? lol thinking to much

• Thinking Face

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
mm If she is wearing a Darth Nihilus aka lord of hunger what is Maya hungry for? lol thinking to much
Power. She wants Power, to be free. It has a hidden meaning of Maya turn to the Dark Side. Just let me tell you the Sith code:

" Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me "

- Maya, story from being powerless to be powerful and Free:devilish:

But I know you mean that she hungry for Dick :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Power. She wants Power, to be free. It has a hidden meaning of Maya turn to the Dark Side. Just let me tell you the Sith code:

" Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me "

- Maya, story from being powerless to be powerful and Free:devilish:

But I know you mean that she hungry for Dick :ROFLMAO:
My mind is now "blown" Maya is Palpatine she is after unlimited power she has a plan in motion to take over everything then we shall have peace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
My mind is now "blown" Maya is Palpatine she is after unlimited power she has a plan in motion to take over everything then we shall have peace.
More like 'we shall have piss'.

Maya: MC?

MC: Yeah?

Maya: Can I ask you something?

MC: Sure, of course.

Maya: Do you know what a Golden Shower is?

:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, Maya is the Sith'ari aka Darth Bane. Quinn is Sirak. :p :ROFLMAO:.
MC is obviously Revan. With the whole dark side / light side garbage Affinity system, this much is obvious
and Josy - don't think I forget her :ROFLMAO: - Josy is Bastila Shan . Bastila Had this power called Battle meditation, Josy has a similar power, everyone drawn toward her and wants to be her friend :ROFLMAO:.
and whether you are in the Dark Side, or the Light, Bastila stay with you :cool:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, Maya is the Sith'ari aka Darth Bane. Quinn is Sirak. :p :ROFLMAO:.
MC is obviously Revan. With the whole dark side / light side garbage Affinity system, this much is obvious
and Josy - don't think I forget her :ROFLMAO: - Josy is Bastila Shan . Bastila Had this power called Battle meditation, Josy has a similar power, everyone drawn toward her and wants to be her friend :ROFLMAO:.
and whether you are in the Dark Side, or the Light, Bastila stay with you :cool:.
If MC is Revan and Josy is Bastila Shan. Mc will leave Josy after having a kid with her to fight the true sith never to see them again

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If MC is Revan and Josy is Bastila Shan. Mc will leave Josy after having a kid with her to fight the true sith never to see them again
In the Light Side ending. That's the Destiny of a Jedi :cool:. On The Dark Side, they Rule together:devilish:
Of course BioWare fucked up Revan, for the sake of the Stupid MMO, they should have a Kotor 3 instead, with Revan, but that is a different story, and very OT.
All in all Revan and Bastila are destined to be together(y), so does MC and Josy :love:

• Love
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes