shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't talk shit about Jill :mad: or the simp comes and writes you a bible :sleep: like he did with me although I feel bad because I did not read :devilish:
Better than that other Jill stan that took everything personally if you even implied that Rusty gave Jill the D.
Inb4 Mark shows up and threatens to stab me IRL because I implied Jill might not be as innocent as she pretends to be like 2 years ago. :Kappa:

I always thought that Quinn fans were the worst type on this forum, but Jill's white knights have completely shattered my vision about them.
Who are all these crazed fans ya'll talking about? Mark was the only dude who kinda took it too seriously, everyone here just seems to be having fun.

Camila and Riona is the best one, prove me wrong. :Kappa:
Sorry, but Nicole and Sandy take the prize, they truly know what they are doing! :love:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Who are all these crazed fans ya'll talking about? Mark was the only dude who kinda took it too seriously, everyone here just seems to be having fun.
I know the first one, He is talking about me though I never went hard. :rolleyes:
Sorry, but Nicole and Sandy take the prize, they truly know what they are doing! :love:
Goddamn Right! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: cheesyslack

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maya, Josy and Nicole :devilish:
No, no, no, no. Thats not how it works. Triple blowjob is not something for amateur hippies. Its a science, should be taken carefully and with presicion. Here are some examples:

Maya, Josy, Ashley: similar stile, young and cuties and you can make "the rainbow triple blowjob" (a redhead a brunette and a blonde). A new generation of good girls.

Lily, Camila, Mona: also rainbow, and similar stile, young and slutty. A new generation of bad girls.

EDIT: Nicole, Envy and Lily (Nicole Sandy Lily): "The scandinavian harem", a triple blonde one. Add to that the age difference and its like ur having sex with a whole family. There are also coworkers so you arehavng sex not with three girls but with a whole career.

Bella, Jade, Cathy: Another rainbow, plus the career thing again. You are not making love to three woman, you are having sex with an institution.

Quinn, Rionna, Camila: The multicultural, for thoose who like to project the entire world from a blowjob. Also to get sucked by a criminal gang, or to integrate the whole punk collectivity.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Those numerous Jill Royce profiles that showed up around last year? I don't know if all of them were the same dude, but I had a feeling a new one showed up every day.

Another misguided dude I remember was Kamil or Qamil (or something like that), that never took the digs too seriously, but was another one of those white knights.

But Mark was the top of the bunch, like you'd say "Jill is not the best girl" and he'd get offended, talk about his psychosis or whatever and how he'd stab you if he saw you IRL.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Man of culture and perfect taste
I'm just waiting for that Bella and Sage double assjob. :love:

Bella, Jade, Cathy: Another rainbow, plus the career thing again. You are not making love to three woman, you are having sex with an institution.
Even though that sounds amazing (I came, I saw, I came.), that could end up a total disaster. Either Jade and Bella kill each other, or both kill the MC because he tried to get the other one involved. :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm just waiting for that Bella and Sage double assjob. :love:

Even though that sounds amazing (I came, I saw, I came.), that could end up a total disaster. Either Jade and Bella kill each other, or both kill the MC because he tried to get the other one involved. :KEK:
Worth it, absolutely

Mar 19, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes