smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The unfortunate thing is Chad's gonna go after us in the next update from the looks of the epilouege of the 2nd episode.
Yeah but the question is why??,he received that envelope even if we don't fool around with Sage(right? i am not really sure) and maybe that's when the negative jock points might come into action, and also beating or not beating troy.. we got more questions than answers

Reactions: Canto Forte

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah but the question is why??,he received that envelope even if we don't fool around with Sage(right? i am not really sure) and maybe that's when the negative jock points might come into action, and also beating or not beating troy.. we got more questions than answers
I think so, I'm thinking of doing a playthrough where I don't antagonize chad or any of the Jocks.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
We are so hell bend in all of these Jocks vs Diks obstacles that we are forgetting their is still a college we need to attend too. :whistle: So when do we get some Kathy and Jade getting some loving too ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jade is already all over the MC, so it probably won't take too long.

And Kathy finally noticed the MC when he helped some random dude at the Math class. She showed some interest on the MC.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Seriously if I was ever in this situation I would be like you know what fuck you guys I ain't doing this for you it's about the MC started using that thing he calls a brain and makes a stand otherwise these nobodies will always be pushing him around to do things.
MC is a drama king. after the first prank they pull on him he's almost on tears and wants to run back home. also, he blew way out of proportion the thing with troy. he was like "i cannot live here anymore" :ROFLMAO: c'mon man

and some people think he has to protect maya but i think it's the other way round :cautious:

I don't know why the jocks are the antagonists, they don't do shit. They just react to what the DIKs do to them, aside from Dawe, but he's borderline retarded.
i don't think they are the baddies, just a bunch of idiots. Chad hasn't done anything to MC and actually has good reason to be mad at him. i'm sure Troy will turn to be a good guy and he can give us insight since he's an ex-jock. btw why do you guys think he got kicked out? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes