Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
MC is a drama king. after the first prank they pull on him he's almost on tears and wants to run back home. also, he blew way out of proportion the thing with troy. he was like "i cannot live here anymore" :ROFLMAO: c'mon man

and some people think he has to protect maya but i think it's the other way round :cautious:

i don't think they are the baddies, just a bunch of idiots. Chad hasn't done anything to MC and actually has good reason to be mad at him. i'm sure Troy will turn to be a good guy and he can give us insight since he's an ex-jock. btw why do you guys think he got kicked out? :unsure:
Regarding Troy he got into a fight before his fight with MC which begs the question, what the hell was he doing out that got him in a fight likely during the night?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
MC is a drama king. after the first prank they pull on him he's almost on tears and wants to run back home. also, he blew way out of proportion the thing with troy. he was like "i cannot live here anymore" :ROFLMAO: c'mon man

and some people think he has to protect maya but i think it's the other way round :cautious:

i don't think they are the baddies, just a bunch of idiots. Chad hasn't done anything to MC and actually has good reason to be mad at him. i'm sure Troy will turn to be a good guy and he can give us insight since he's an ex-jock. btw why do you guys think he got kicked out? :unsure:
All the girls are taking care of our MC
Josy makes the first move and invites him on a date
Jill helps him get up and smoothens Bella for him
Sage gives him back his stuff
Bella gives him clothes and takes care of him when he`s drunk
Maya allows him to stay at her place
Quinn gets him laid all the time,fastens his relationship with Maya,gets him to the DIK`s and helps his blood circulation using experimental treatment.
What Mc did for the girls so far?Helped Sage with Chad that`s it.
Whatta hero our MC is.

Considering Troy that`s a good question,dude has been beaten up most likely while defending MC`s stuff,he certainly is not cool with being out of the frat,Sage says she got the stuff from Chad,so it`s safe to assume it was Chad who did the beating.Maybe they have their own rules which Troy broke?Maybe refused to do something?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Considering Troy that`s a good question,dude has been beaten up most likely while defending MC`s stuff,he certainly is not cool with being out of the frat,Sage says she got the stuff from Chad,so it`s safe to assume it was Chad who did the beating.Maybe they have their own rules which Troy broke?Maybe refused to do something?
The wise thing to do here for the MC is to team up with Troy yeah they might not like each other but they have that common enemy the MC Derek and Troy would make quite the team.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Hate to bring this up but has anyone noticed Tybalt and Jade having similar hair? Probably a coincidence. But since this thread is known for wild theories here's mine: I would firstly bring up the theories of Jade being married to Burke, and a recent one of having a child. Let's assume they are true. So Tybalt is rich because his father is Burke? The man who runs the whole drug thing and makes tons of cash, and Jade is his mother because the hair is very similar?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hate to bring this up but has anyone noticed Tybalt and Jade having similar hair? Probably a coincidence. But since this thread is known for wild theories here's mine: I would firstly bring up the theories of Jade being married to Burke, and a recent one of having a child. Let's assume they are true. So Tybalt is rich because his father is Burke? The man who runs the whole drug thing and makes tons of cash, and Jade is his mother because the hair is very similar?
Nah, if they were his parents that'd have been established. Tybalt's just a rich boy who fucks watermelons cause he can't bed one of the hottest girls in the school.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Cucking Burke and fucking Tybalt's mom. Even if it doesn't make sense, because they aren't related, it sounds delicious.
I don't think Burke would care if he gets cucked. He's obviously got eyes on other women, unless he's one of those hypocritical guys who would get mad with their girl cheating on him while he's doing the same.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes