JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You talk about yourself, right? Because I am seeing you something aggressive ... I hope a Mod does not come and ban you
Been there, done that. Doesn't matter to me. I'm not aggressive, my humor is misunderstood and it comes off as aggressive to people who can't really handle confrontational humor.

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Been there, done that. Doesn't matter to me. I'm not aggressive, my humor is misunderstood and it comes off as aggressive to people who can't really handle confrontational humor.
Now you call that "humor" ... with harsh words you will only find harsh answers and you are here from very early on throwing shit camouflaging it as "humor". I do not know if you are 18 years old it is fine I will not say anything but if you are a man of 25 years or more ... oh shit

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Now you call that "humor" ... with harsh words you will only find harsh answers and you are here from very early on throwing shit camouflaging it as "humor". I do not know if you are 18 years old it is fine I will not say anything but if you are a man of 25 years or more ... oh shit
Once again, your attempt at insulting me has failed. :)
Have a nice day, Croissant :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've played it up to the last update. I haven't downloaded the update yet though. I like the game and the Dev is cool as hell, there's just...a....lot....of....gay.....content.
The gay stuff is actually really good, it's fantastic to see a game put equal effort into both hetero and homoerotic scenes. I mean I love BaDIK, but that Troy and Chad moment was kinda lacking if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I always knew she had a cunt, merely one that stalks her socials and steals her panties irl
Damnit, ran out of reactions, but you definitely nailed it! :ROFLMAO:

Once again, your attempt at insulting me has failed. :)
Have a nice day, Croissant :p
If you think that I am insulting you, it is that only you are seeing it like this ... Honestly I am not going to waste my time with you

cya
I think it might be a communication breakdown with you guys, you're both happy chaps in my book. :giggle:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Just got curious - what will happen if you call Derek to buy cheats during the first free roam in the DIKs mansion in ep 6 while standing next to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What can I say - bravo DPC :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hi, No one knows when the next update will release but we expect it to come around October or November this year.

PS: The fact that no one answered him and instead made fun of him, really saddens me because even I was once in his place...and even I am late to answer him...:(
Well, for one, I couldn't...

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I noticed in Josy's EP8 preview that only the sissy alphas were in the gym, which I'm sure you noticed.:D

Could the hardcore alphas Caleb, Darius and Dawe have met the same fate as Chad?

The receptionist was also pretty rude to the MC. Josy even mentioned it. We know that the Alphas are being monitored. Jimmy, John and Anthony didn't really do anything wrong. :unsure:

Dawe tried to trick the MC in EP2 and started the brawl. MC wins and wants to leave. Now the following scene can be interpreted as the MC attacking Jimmy, John and Anthony because he had the experience with Dawe before and had to assume it could happen again. The three of them also blocked the MC's way. But maybe there are surveillance cameras in the gym?:unsure:

In EP5, Caleb provokes Tommy with the nose pokes. Alex even warns Caleb that the alphas are being monitored and Caleb replies that he's not an alpha yet. Mmmh, maybe that was seen too?:unsure:

At EP7 HOT's party, Darius and Caleb were talking. Darius was bragging that he hit someone and the victim took off with his bag. Could this have happened at the gym? Might the victim have even been Rusty? Towards the end of EP7, he was working out in his room. If the theory is true that Sage is Stephen Burke's daughter, which I personally don't think is the case, then Sage could have told her possible father Stephen that Dawe pissed in the pool again.:unsure:

Might Dawe, Caleb, and Darius have been suspended? Are the Alphas maybe even in the process of disbanding? Might the nerds be getting their own house now? Or maybe there is a community connection after all?:whistle:

Interesting thoughts, I would think. At least for me.;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Imagine a romantic evening with Jill. Candles, a pleasant dinner and small talk. And then, just like in CoBD, Jill starts insulting MC with dirty words, he hits her in the face, shuts her mouth with his huge cock and then he dirty rapes. Everyone knows that modest women are the biggest whores in the world.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes