PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
:love: :love: :love:

second preview and a half (the pre or post threesome) purely sexual...

This will be a chapter full of... story

p.s.
View attachment 1395899
Three stars is a typical female manipulation of a guy. The guy fucked the girl and got the answer that he fucks average, but she likes it and he can do better. As a result, the guy fucks only her to get a confession from her and forgets from other girls. He does not notice how he falls in love with her, they start dating and she marries him. And all just because of the fucking stars!

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think and hope no, absolutely not, don't even think about something like this, it should be out of character so no, we suppose he will not, I'm pretty sure patreons woudn't like.
Maybe rape would not be in his character even with DIK personality but blackmail them into sex would fit very well into DIK personality and giving player more options is never a bad thing. So even with DIK personality we could romance chick girls like Jill, Bella and Maya.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the only voice i can picture in my head is the amazing Magnar with a very thick nasal tone like prof. finkelstein in the simpsons and the *actually* nasal tone! everyone else is probably a north east coast accent like Biden but not on the tone!

i can imagine Josy voice always with an hint of insecurity in her but extremly sweet!

Maya with a hint of regret and sadness in her thick voice (i associate anal sex with a girl with a thick voice and wide jaw and not so pitched)

Sage always comes with an Irish accent must be her ginger head

Bella with a kind of rusty old italian mamma voice like we see in family guy whenever there is a joke about Italians

Jill i have no clue

Jade always seems like a sly sensual Sharon stone voice with plenty of innuendos on certain words or certain syllable on a few words she uses like "fanstASStic you should TAKE care of your oportuniTITTIES !"

and Beth would be a nerdy girl voice that mashes up perfectly with Sally

KRJ a very soft spoken low key voice

and Sarah with my ex-girlfriend voice... i know its messed up but it is what it is!

Quinn with a high pitch almost hysterical voice always with an hint of nervousness to it like she is always on edge!

chad with a gruff voice with a very deep tone to it

dawe i can only imagine him with a very effeminate voice always shrilling and then when he realizes how he is sounding trying to mask it up by pretending a deep masculine tone imitating chad

JB a warm voice

Derek a buffoon´s voice

Jacob probably a Dennis rodman style voice
I always imagined Magnar to have a Chris Hemsworth like voice, tbh. :KEK:

:love: :love: :love:

second preview and a half (the pre or post threesome) purely sexual...

This will be a chapter full of... story

p.s.
View attachment 1395899
Well obviously it will be 3 out of 5, because MC isn’t Magnar the God destroying her pussy with that 15 inch Scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes