Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Ok, do you have a problem with a file called "movies_ep5.rpi". At the moment of decompressing, the game did not decompress well, so you can see if someone gives you that file separately, which would be the fastest or download the game again or unzip the game with 7zip to forcefully unzip that rar file
I use 7zip for extracting and I think there's something wrong in my drive

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When I do a playthrough that is "me," wherein I act like it's real life and try and do what I would do in that situation, I tend to be neutral with occasional slips into Chick and Dik territory. The full-on Chick and Dik playthroughs are the ones that are strategic for me, in that I want to see what those paths look like.

There are plenty of games on this site where being a total horndog and a jerk will allow the MC to grow a big harem, but in real life that just wouldn't fly for a poor nobody college freshman, no matter how big his schlong is.

While it would be ridiculous to say that BaDik is realistic at all, the game does present tradeoffs for every decision and there are consequences for the MC's actions, just as there usually are in real life. As such, when approaching the game honestly, I would think most of us would find ourselves in neutral affinity/status territory pretty often.
I agree that the game presents interesting tradeoffs for choices; I'm honestly amazed at how well it manages to do that. It's probably why I'm so eager to make a whole bunch of alternate runs to see the content I've missed on my main.

But following my heart has led me to an almost pure CHICK affinity; most of the DIK actions just weren't that appealing to me (though they're great fun on alts). I might have decided to get the Alphas kicked out of the HOT party purely on the grounds of helping Jacob, but by then I was no longer able to make the decision.

I just found and started this game today and got into Chapter 4. Have a few questions that I would love if someone could answer before I go much further.

Can I be full DIK on the scale and still have a successful romance with Isabella? She is, by far, my favorite of the girls and I'm not sure if you can fully romance her as a DIK, despite it being my preferred style thus far. Just curious to know if I'm gonna be able to complete all her current content as a DIK or if I need to start over and go the CHIK route.

Also, are either Quinn or Riona actually romancable? I really like both, probably Riona over Quinn but not by much, and am just generally curious if they are romanceable or not because they aren't considered the, from what I can tell, main girls.
As of the end of Episode 7, you can pursue Bella even if you max out your DIK Status/Affinity and only miss out getting a 69 with her in Episode 7 (you also need to give up on Cathy by the end of Chapter 5, but that has only a minor impact on DIK stats). That said, Bella doesn't seem to like the MC's more DIKish actions, so there is a risk you could wind up cut off at a later date. My advice would be to try it if you want to, but keep a couple of saves in each episode in case you need to go back and revise your decisions later.

On pursuing side girls, currently Quinn has a "path" that mimics a lot of features of the main girls (Hangouts, sex scenes and the like); it requires that the MC be a DIK, turn down Maya & Josy, and generally do the sort things Quinn likes. But it's highly unclear if this means she'll have a full path like the LIs, or if this is something subtly different that may end badly. Riona, at least for now, seems to be a side girl (if a very prominent one) that you can have sex with at various times.

How do all of the girls sound in you guys head? Maya sounds like Courteney Cox to me. Sage sounds like Lindsay Lohan. Bella sounds like Scarlett Johannson. Jill sounds Zooey Deschanel.
I almost never hear distinct voices for characters in my head, so most of them sound undefined. The glaring exception is Jill: during the Episode 5 shower scene (and only during that scene!) she sounds like Jennifer Hale as Bastilla Shan, right down to the faux-British accent. I assume it has something to do with her reaction to being kissed and/or her hairstyle in that scene, but it's still rather uncanny. :confused:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Ah man, that first pic always got me. I regret doing that path. Would just rather tell Derek I have no interest in them both and move on
I have never chosen this path, what exactly is the reason for Josy's tears? Did the MC only choose Maya when Derek asked him?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
How do all of the girls sound in you guys head? Maya sounds like Courteney Cox to me. Sage sounds like Lindsay Lohan. Bella sounds like Scarlett Johannson. Jill sounds Zooey Deschanel.
Bella sounds like Carla Gugino (and somewhat look alike), Derek sounds like George Costanza :KEK:

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
The game looks good, but the female characters seem to be too conventional or not expressive. :oops:
Either way, though, this game looks good.;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The game looks good, but the female characters seem to be too conventional or not expressive. :oops:
Either way, though, this game looks good.;)
I'm surprised you say not expressive. Have you played it all the way through? To me, the nuanced expressions are absolutely fantastic.

If you're comparing it to something like "Artemis" where the characters are wide eyed and open mouthed all the time, then sure, but there's zero subtlety in that.

An example of BaDIK's nuanced expressions, this shot of Sage when she sees Chad leaving the HOTs party:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's angry, she's sad, she's confused, all rolled into one.

It's fucking awesome!

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Can someone send this file please, movies_ep6.rpi

This is my discord: avira.#8522

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Now that you ask, I do have distinct voices for the characters, but I don't think I could name them, as they are not celebrity voices. I think if I picked well-known actresses, for example, the game would lose some of its immersive illusion for me.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If you are on the Josy/Maya path and, well, Josy and Jill are buddies, where Jill has hopes for MC (and doing him that unrequested favor of dates with Typbalt)... how long before Josy, thinking just girl to girl talk with Jill, brings up that she loves getting MC balls deep 2 or 3 times a week? :LOL:

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
If you are on the Josy/Maya path and, well, Josy and Jill are buddies, where Jill has hopes for MC (and doing him that unrequested favor of dates with Typbalt)... how long before Josy, thinking just girl to girl talk with Jill, brings up that she loves getting MC balls deep 2 or 3 times a week? :LOL:
Yeah, I suspect that there will be no way to have both. Jill ain't the harem type.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes