shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck, sounds like a scene out of Dexter! :eek:

Next thing Dawe wakes up strapped to a bench in a room lined with plastic:

MC: Let me introduce you to my Dark Passenger...​
Dawe: OMG are you gonna stab me in the chest?!​
MC: When I'm done, you're gonna wish it was that kind of Dark Passenger. :sneaky:
Dawe: Oh fuck me dead!​
MC: You catch on fast! And Cathy always said you were stupid. :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Fuck, sounds like a scene out of Dexter! :eek:

Next thing Dawe wakes up strapped to a bench in a room lined with plastic:

MC: Let me introduce you to my Dark Passenger...​
Dawe: OMG are you gonna stab me in the chest?!​
MC: When I'm done, you're gonna wish it was that kind of Dark Passenger. :sneaky:
Dawe: Oh fuck me dead!​
MC: You catch on fast! And Cathy always said you were stupid. :p
Dexter only kills people that fits the code. Dawe doesn't fit the code.

Burke depending on how long he's been doing what he's been doing might fit it.

Possibly Maya, she's holding onto some secrets.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nah, what will most likely happen next episode:

MC and Bella go to their dinner date and have a good time. Afterwards she invites him over to her house and they start making out and taking their clothes off. Just as MC is about to fuck Bella, someone rings at the door. Bella makes MC hide in her closet, while she goes to see who the fuck is it. It's James, but as she's already horny and the emotional bomb that his return is, they end up having sex.

Meanwhile MC is hiding the closet and waiting for them to be done like: :HideThePain:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

MC and Bella go to their dinner date and have a good time. Afterwards she invites him over to her house and they start making out and taking their clothes off. Just as MC is about to fuck Bella, someone rings at the door. Bella makes MC hide in her closet, while she goes to see who the fuck is it. It's James, but as she's already horny and the emotional bomb that his return is, they end up having sex.

Meanwhile MC is hiding the closet and waiting for them to be done like: :HideThePain:
Or maybe it's Jill telling Isabella that the MC is fucking other girls

Reactions: the_Collector

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Y'all overhype James to be a this big problem like Maya/Josy.

But by this stage of the game we can possibly have no relationship with Bella that James can interfere in.

Where as with Maya/Josy, regardless of player input the MC still liked both those girls.

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
I have no idea what happened with bella's husband, did he die? he went to war? Both? Or they just got divorced and bella has been thinking for years he will come back

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The way I like playing the game is unquestionably DIK.

For interest's sake I gave the Chick path a go to experience the throuple and get a bit more outta Bella and Jill, but most of those choices go against my grain.

The one DIK choice that I instinctively do not make is to punch Tybalt in the face (of course I actually did it, but then I rewound the game and pretended it never happened - I'm not fucking Gandhi!). As much as he annoys me, punching a guy in the face while trespassing and being involved in vandalism with heaps of witnesses doesn't strike me as a good idea.

Basically I love the massive DIK life. :sneaky:
Interesting :). I could never do this , to go all out on one side. And the thing is Up until episode 7, I never truly felt, that I forced to make a choice I dont like, to achieve a desired outcome. It was really a " Follow my Heart " experience. - I do have a different path where I'm not on Josy path, but that is the only difference everything else is the same. - I did not beat Troy, I don't care about Quinn business, I talked with steve, and I don't give a shit about Jade. They all come natural, Just like the Dik choices, Beating the Jocks, Party in Pink Rose, Weed, Fight with Caleb.. It painted a very natural arc :ROFLMAO:, from a " Chick ", to Neutral, with a very balanced 4 - 4 stance, until Tybalt. I won't lie, Natural, I immediately punched him, and replay it not one time :ROFLMAO:. And when I saw the scene between him and Jill, about what he is doing, - he blackmail her no matter what - I was even Proud of myself.
from this obviously, in episode 6, two natural Dik choice, the first one immediately put me to the Dik affinity status, beating Tommy, and of course later the fake ID.

And Then we reached Episode 7. The first Choice is easily the elderly home, pays better more logical. And I really wanted to help Jacob during the Hots party. The cold Shower came after this. : Because Jill, out of nowhere, after 7 Episodes, somehow she look at the moon, and feels that, Something is off with the guy who is in front of Her, compared to the Guy Who literally Blackmailing Her to date with him .:rolleyes::whistle: . - Yeah, I know.

So, now I'm forced to choose between, either not to punch Tybalt, or don't help Jacob:ROFLMAO:.
I went, back, decided to not hurt the shithead, but I did not liked it, because with this MC remain neutral, and miss some of his witty remark he has in Dik affinity, the mockery toward Becky for example, and some others.
:ROFLMAO:.
Anyway, despite me hating the whole Affinity shit, up until episode 7, there was nothing that bothered me as much as this Jill situation :ROFLMAO:. And even with this, I don't feel the need of playing in an extreme one sided path, to me it's not realistic. and and won't be enjoyable. By Following one path I would feel more that some decision simply bullshit, or I dont have a say at all, wich I hate more , Like, if you have permanent affinity, the decisions in episode 7 already made for you. So much for the "Choices will still matter " :rolleyes:.
And if other love interest are like Jill, I can wait, that in episode 12 they will be like, "oh you have different Affinity, I don't like you anymore ". Or you simply forced to take actions, and they will react negativly to it.

sorry for my long ranting:ROFLMAO:. But I think it's sums up my biggest problem with the game, the weakest part. IMO

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I think it is a safe bet, that you would Fuck Bella before her husband comes back to the picture , if he come back at all. :unsure: That is the Drama. up until this point Bella is still "resisting" , It will be biger drama more emotional, if she finnaly gives in to MC, only to later her husband return in to her life.
Other "Crossroads" can be that Jill will discover Bella and MC "Betrayal", but that is very optional, in a way that you actively have to chase both of them at the same time. otherwise, it might not be as a big problem, although Jill doing the Tybalt "thing " for the saek of MC, and if she find out that MC and Bella getting cosy with each other, that could cause an unforeseen actions from Her:unsure:.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
In my opinion, the neutral path simply doesn't exist, it's all artificial to stay in balance and stay on the horse in all situations, but from a story point of view it makes very little sense

if MC beats up Dawe then why wouldn't he accept Caleb's challenge or defend himself against Tommy?

if MC accepts the restaurant number then why wouldn't he go get high with Tommy and Quinn?

being neutral is a strategic choice, especially at this point in the story.

and in my opinion DPC chose to block the Major choices because from here on it will make less and less sense to choose once Bacchus and then Apollo
When I do a playthrough that is "me," wherein I act like it's real life and try and do what I would do in that situation, I tend to be neutral with occasional slips into Chick and Dik territory. The full-on Chick and Dik playthroughs are the ones that are strategic for me, in that I want to see what those paths look like.

There are plenty of games on this site where being a total horndog and a jerk will allow the MC to grow a big harem, but in real life that just wouldn't fly for a poor nobody college freshman, no matter how big his schlong is.

While it would be ridiculous to say that BaDik is realistic at all, the game does present tradeoffs for every decision and there are consequences for the MC's actions, just as there usually are in real life. As such, when approaching the game honestly, I would think most of us would find ourselves in neutral affinity/status territory pretty often.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes