lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
but i wasn't contesting the single choice, i'm not saying that one should fight everyone and participate in every vice, but the unnatural balance between choices from one high and the other (which is the only way to be neutral at the threshold of the eighth chapter) that only makes sense from a strategic point of view
Funniliy enough, in my playthroughs, it has been the strategic choice to stick to Dik/Choick choices in order to see how that path plays out. In my main playthrough I chose to fight Dawe but not Caleb for the reasons I laid out and also chose the restaurant but not get high (because my MC knew Quinn better by then and also because I would never be so stupid as to get high, thus compromising my faculties, while standing on a sloped rooftop. Flat roof, maybe)

EDIT - I concede that if you're attempting to stay strictly neutral for the entirety of the game and never once stray into Dik or Chick territory then that would require stategic gameplay but it's perfectly possible to play normally and not stray more than a couple of points eiter side so you'd naturally finish there by the end.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
In my opinion, the neutral path simply doesn't exist, it's all artificial to stay in balance and stay on the horse in all situations, but from a story point of view it makes very little sense

if MC beats up Dawe then why wouldn't he accept Caleb's challenge or defend himself against Tommy?

if MC accepts the restaurant number then why wouldn't he go get high with Tommy and Quinn?

being neutral is a strategic choice, especially at this point in the story.

and in my opinion DPC chose to block the Major choices because from here on it will make less and less sense to choose once Bacchus and then Apollo
there is a way to stay somewhat neutral which seems kinda logical but you'd still probably end up as DIK
screenshot0086.png screenshot0087.png
if you don't fight but pick all the fun options you end up neutral most of the time, except episodes 3, 4 and 7

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The neutral path is the logical choice for a sane, rational real-world MC. Assess each choice independently based on its own merits, not just because it conforms to some specific alignment. But rigidly siding one way or the other is very much in line with what's expected of game protagonists. Or politicians.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
After playing Acting Lesson, I'm scared there is a hidden psycho somewhere lurking, stalking MC. :eek:
Yeah, a lot of people have those concerns, but DPC has said repeatedly he doesn't want to repeat himself. Based on what we've seen so far in BaDIK, I think it's safe to say that DPC isn't afraid of drama and that it's possible (maybe even very likely) that some very sad events are on the horizon, but I'd be quite surprised (not to mention disappointed) to see a bald repeat of Acting Lessons.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In my opinion, the neutral path simply doesn't exist, it's all artificial to stay in balance and stay on the horse in all situations, but from a story point of view it makes very little sense

if MC beats up Dawe then why wouldn't he accept Caleb's challenge or defend himself against Tommy?

if MC accepts the restaurant number then why wouldn't he go get high with Tommy and Quinn?

being neutral is a strategic choice, especially at this point in the story.

and in my opinion DPC chose to block the Major choices because from here on it will make less and less sense to choose once Bacchus and then Apollo
It is far from unreasonable to want to beat the shit out of the guy who gave you a wedgie in front of your fellow students but not fight a guy you've never even spoken too before now.

It is entirely possible to be fine with prostitution but anti-drugs (or vice-versa)

Just because you wouldn't make those choices doesn't mean they're illogical.
Funniliy enough, in my playthroughs, it has been the strategic choice to stick to Dik/Choick choices in order to see how that path plays out. In my main playthrough I chose to fight Dawe but not Caleb for the reasons I laid out and also chose the restaurant but not get high (because my MC knew Quinn better by then and also because I would never be so stupid as to get high, thus compromising my faculties, while standing on a sloped rooftop. Flat roof, maybe)

EDIT - I concede that if you're attempting to stay strictly neutral for the entirety of the game and never once stray into Dik or Chick territory then that would require stategic gameplay but it's perfectly possible to play normally and not stray more than a couple of points eiter side so you'd naturally finish there by the end.
The way I like playing the game is unquestionably DIK.

For interest's sake I gave the Chick path a go to experience the throuple and get a bit more outta Bella and Jill, but most of those choices go against my grain.

The one DIK choice that I instinctively do not make is to punch Tybalt in the face (of course I actually did it, but then I rewound the game and pretended it never happened - I'm not fucking Gandhi!). As much as he annoys me, punching a guy in the face while trespassing and being involved in vandalism with heaps of witnesses doesn't strike me as a good idea.

Basically I love the massive DIK life. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
Please help me to fix this

I turned off my antivirus before extracting it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'movies_ep5.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 308, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Sep 08 19:24:25 2021

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
So i finished playing the game for the first time with my choices. I started as a huge chick but but by the end of the 5th chapter i ended up as a dick and finished the game as neutral. I think is because the main choices effects which side of the bar will get cut are dik sided. Like escape or fight, smoke or not, pay for sex or not etc.

I really like Sage. She is a fun girl, spending time with MC sparring and learning guitar which actualy are MC's interests. Other girls are like "hey MC, lets watch a movie or lets play tennis". Sage is like show my what you got big boy. That why i liked her i think. She has troubles with her relationship. She doesn't escape them but tries to fight. She is the president of the HOTs. Which is badass. She is also hardworking girl we see her studying a lot. So she is made of great balance of fun and responsibilities. Also the choice between Jill and Sage. Like come on. I'm not gonna ditch on Sage after i made my promise to help her when she is sick.

Jill and Bella are really hot duo. But i find them little boring compared to others. They are nice and all but their story compared to others are little meh. At least for now.

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
The exception it's throwing tells you exactly what the problem is

If you dont see that file in the game directory your download is fubar
[/QUOTE]

Thanks man

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The exception it's throwing tells you exactly what the problem is

If you dont see that file in the game directory your download is fubar
Thanks man
[/QUOTE]

You should see movie files of a similar name for episodes 6 and 7 as well in the game folder. If you're missing those too you should definitely just redownload.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Well, im out for the day.

Someone remind DPC im still waiting to cash my free Melanie coupon with Quinn. I need that ass backed up on my MC in episode 8.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After playing Acting Lesson, I'm scared there is a hidden psycho somewhere lurking, stalking MC. :eek:
Hidden? only if you are blind her name is Bella and she is not hiding!

the other option is Tybalt the school shooter theory that if you miss treat Tybalt enough he will go down a dark path and either become a serial killer or a school shooter!

another option is Dawe going psychotic from his syphilis affliction, having his best friends lost to him (Anthony and Chad) being kicked out of his frat and finally realizing his girl is the school bicycle where everyone as its turn!

other less likely options is Stephen being a cuck who loves being a cuck but then goes around "deleting"/disapeiring all proofs of his cuckery or Jade being a psychotic bitch... i mean she already bullies her own son online with shadow accounts but going on the offensive in rl seems Unlikely unless you leak a certain video of you... fucking her daughter Sage!

Another option is the Tommy roid rage stalking and beating up all of Josy`s boyfriends (one of my favorites personally)!

none of those characters except for Jade bullying Tybalt online is hiding their current paths they are there for everyone to see! although one of Dalli like theories is a massive hysteria created by a Syphilis epidemic started and spread by Arieth that turns everyone psychotic and the entire game ends as an horror film with everyone killing each other in an orgy of sex booze alchool drugs and slaughter all around!

(as anyone noticed that Arieth name resembles alot the word Ariete which his the latin word for battering ram and we all know that if Arieth was a dude her dick would be called battering ram... there`s some sort of irony in here )

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

the other option is Tybalt the school shooter theory that if you miss treat Tybalt enough he will go down a dark path and either become a serial killer or a school shooter!

another option is Dawe going psychotic from his syphilis affliction, having his best friends lost to him (Anthony and Chad) being kicked out of his frat and finally realizing his girl is the school bicycle where everyone as its turn!

other less likely options is Stephen being a cuck who loves being a cuck but then goes around "deleting"/disapeiring all proofs of his cuckery or Jade being a psychotic bitch... i mean she already bullies her own son online with shadow accounts but going on the offensive in rl seems Unlikely unless you leak a certain video of you... fucking her daughter Sage!

Another option is the Tommy roid rage stalking and beating up all of Josy`s boyfriends (one of my favorites personally)!

none of those characters except for Jade bullying Tybalt online is hiding their current paths they are there for everyone to see! although one of Dalli like theories is a massive hysteria created by a Syphilis epidemic started and spread by Arieth that turns everyone psychotic and the entire game ends as an horror film with everyone killing each other in an orgy of sex booze alchool drugs and slaughter all around!

(as anyone noticed that Arieth name resembles alot the word Ariete which his the latin word for battering ram and we all know that if Arieth was a dude her dick would be called battering ram... there`s some sort of irony in here )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I turned off my antivirus before extracting it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 308, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Sep 08 19:24:25 2021

Ok, do you have a problem with a file called "movies_ep5.rpi". At the moment of decompressing, the game did not decompress well, so you can see if someone gives you that file separately, which would be the fastest or download the game again or unzip the game with 7zip to forcefully unzip that rar file

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I like school shooter but not Tybalt he has too much to lose to rampage. He might attack MC but he won't go at anyone else.

The best thing about hooking Derek up with Ashley is that brings Anthony back to Dawe, they're cute together with their tandem butt beer.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes