PhD

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys. English is not my native language and it is difficult for me to read many pages. Tell me what kind of reasoning about who is a virgin. And how did it start?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys. English is not my native language and it is difficult for me to read many pages. Tell me what kind of reasoning about who is a virgin. And how did it start?
The possible virgins of all the main Love Interests are:
Maya
Josy (up until the scene in her father's room)
Jill

Sage definitely isn't a virgin and Bella can't be one regardless of her having a non-existent sex life with her Husband who we've never seen. I'd be shocked if a woman like her has never gotten any action.

And as for Quinn ( if you're a fan)... lol

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I think Jill's hymen is everyone's fantasy. Let's hope it's still untouched... I should be the only one allowed to break through that tiny barrier.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Derek was talking about Jade the teacher. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But after the gender classes Derek was no longer much interested in Jade.. ;) This class sucks.. :whistle: Easy credits my ass.. :LOL:

Apart from dream sequence do we have any idea what changes are when you tell Derek you like either Kathy or Jade ?

I think this thread is malfunctioning i have not recieved any alert today.. :unsure:

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Derek was talking about Jade the teacher. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But after the gender classes Derek was no longer much interested in Jade.. ;) This class sucks.. :whistle: Easy credits my ass.. :LOL:

Apart from dream sequence do we have any idea what changes are when you tell Derek you like either Kathy or Jade ?
Seem to recall 'assman' nickname is only if you say kathy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seem to recall 'assman' nickname is only if you say kathy?
Are you sure ?? i thought that part was Sage when you tell Derek you where checking Sage her ass out.. :unsure: The only thing i did not like was the scene with kathy where she acts like a mistress that is why i always chose jade now i hope we get some normal scenes with kathy too then i will chose her next time.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes