name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Derek was talking about Jade the teacher. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But after the gender classes Derek was no longer much interested in Jade.. ;) This class sucks.. :whistle: Easy credits my ass.. :LOL:

Apart from dream sequence do we have any idea what changes are when you tell Derek you like either Kathy or Jade ?

I think this thread is malfunctioning i have not recieved any alert today.. :unsure:
Not yet,just the dreams for now.
And your right about the origins of the Ass-man nickname,i`s about liking Sage`s ass

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I wouldn't say that it's Quinn we should worry about at least we know what her intentions are, it's the diks like Tommy we need to be wary of.
considering Quin keeps being involved in most of the drama involving mc and diks so far, it would be both. then theres her reaction when she catches mc with sage, story seems to be hinting she will be how chad finds out or she will use it to blackmail mc, or both. so you do know what her intentions are, but her intentions are to fuck with mc, every way possible. she gets off on chaos and reaction, that much is clear.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
considering Quin keeps being involved in most of the drama involving mc and diks so far, it would be both. then theres her reaction when she catches mc with sage, story seems to be hinting she will be how chad finds out or she will use it to blackmail mc, or both.
Sage wants Chad to find out, or do you think she tried to fuck the MC at the party in public by accident? she likes to play dumb but she knows what she's doing.

so far Quinn doesn't seem to be interested in anything related to the jocks so why would she go to them? what's to gain for her? i don't think she wants to get Sage's position, she seems happy enough being the VP, she has all the perks without any of the drama. But also, snitching on Sage would be against the HOTS rules, that would put everyone against her.

she already has a lot of dirt on MC, so if she wanted to blackmail him she would've hinted at it already but that doesn't seem to be her game.

so you do know what her intentions are, but her intentions are to fuck with mc, every way possible. she gets off on chaos and reaction, that much is clear.
we don't actually know what her intentions are, it's silly to pretend we do at chapter 2. you say she gets off chaos but i think she's a very goal oriented kinda gal. i can see her using all the dirt she has on MC, but only when she needs to.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so far Quinn doesn't seem to be interested in anything related to the jocks so why would she go to them?
They are basically paying customers all she cares about is their money that's as far as Quinn's interest in the jocks go.

she already has a lot of dirt on MC, so if she wanted to blackmail him she would've hinted at it already but that doesn't seem to be her game.
She is a clever girl and doesn't need to show her hand as of yet but when the situation arises I'm pretty sure she will cash in. A lot of people I fear will underestimate Quinn she is a lot smarter than she looks.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Try doing the yoga session with Jill and Bella at the ending where Jill leaves with tybolt Bella says something important of keeping guys away from her due to bad things happened with jill and guys in the past that is why she wanted to give you a chance with jill.. During that date where mc fucked up and was drunk when seeing bella. But he still managed to get a smile from bella at the ending.
Firstly, Bella never said anything about Jill having bad experiences in the past. All she said was "I know guys like you, you're only after one thing". Bella seems to be talking from her own experience, not speaking for Jill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Secondly, we haven't even made Bella smile yet. I feel like your infusing a bit of fantasy into your theories.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
They are basically paying customers all she cares about is their money that's as far as Quinn's interest in the jocks go.

She is a clever girl and doesn't need to show her hand as of yet but when the situation arises I'm pretty sure she will cash in. A lot of people I fear will underestimate Quinn she is a lot smarter than she looks.
exactly, not enough there to know long term goal. but as far as short term she deff likes pushing mc's buttons, she also likes when he gets aggressive with her, hence "panty raid" reaction if mc says he wants to join in (while at the same time showing him she controls that situation), the next day if u push back, and the cumpatition if you fuck her. at the same time she likes to control. don't ever underestimate someone that likes to play that way. there's more they have in play that you know.

Reactions: Mormont

laliandra

May 2, 2019
no doubt about it, there has to be something in it for her. if all she wanted was to ruin MC she could've told a lot of things to Josy when she had MC's phone, for example.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's way too early to speculate endgame goals but knowing DPC the ramifications it'll have on MC won't be good. DPC has made it quite clear that BaDIK is gonna be a lengthy game and with all that's happening that we know of so far and characters and plot points that have yet to be introduced, it's gonna be quite the journey.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I have no idea who that is. Please enlighten me. Looks hot.

A crackdown would involve everyone in that sorority and everyone who has or has had any sort of involvement with them. As the president of that sorority Sage would be an obvious suspect. She likely wouldn't approve of all this unless she was assured things would run smoothly without any risk, or was rewarded in exchange for complicity. If Quinn wanted to do her thing so to speak with Sage in the know it would only make sense that she'd have convinced her to look the other way.
There's a few possibilities:

1) Sage and some of the other HOTs know, but they don't gain anything from it. Normal individuals don't have a "responsibility to rat", so they would not be charged with anything.
2) The HOT sorority benefits financially (for example paid tuition, the upkeep of the house) from the prostitution money, but Sage and the others don't know from where Quinn's money comes from. Those who don't know cannot be charged, including Sage.
3) Sage knows and gains financially from it, but nobody else does. Quinn and Sage will be charged.
4) Sage and the HOTs know that prostitution is the main source of income for the whole sorority. Then everybody in charge of anything and/or benefiting will be charged.
5) Prostitution is only one source of income, we've seen that drug trafficking might be another. Illegal gambling might another. Everyone in the sorority know and benefit from it. Therefore I think the whole lot can be seen as a criminal organisation and can be charged according to , and the FBI will imprison everyone.
6) Professor Burke knows, but doesn't inform the authorities, though he is by law responsible

Choose your favourite. I doubt DPC has thought this much about it as I did. Or maybe he has.

In any case if this all falls apart, Riona, Camila and Sarah won't be criminally responsible, even if they did it voluntarily, they are considered victims. Unless they did some crimes themselves of course.

And, if you playing as the MC bought "food", you will get charged as well as an accomplice. If the FBI is gonna get involved, you better start a new game and reject the food offer from Quinn.

Are you sure ?? i thought that part was Sage when you tell Derek you where checking Sage her ass out.. :unsure:
After checking Sage out you have to banter with Derek. From the walktrough: "Banter (picking this choice will also make Derek address the MC as 'assman')/ Defend her"[

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The last scene with Bella, when she gives MC a ride back to campus, that was in the best case scenario what a 1\3 smile?, or maybe she was trying to hold a fart..., i want to see a full Bella smile and knowing her that will take some time :confused:
Bella might be known as the Ice Queen but seeing her genuine smile would probably melt us. Bella's reluctant to open up to us but we're already making some serious progress with her despite the relatively little content we have with her. So I don't think it'll take too long in the story to get her to fall for us.

Reactions: Canto Forte

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Bella might be known as the Ice Queen but seeing her genuine smile would probably melt us. Bella's reluctant to open up to us but we're already making some serious progress with her despite the relatively little content we have with her. So I don't think it'll take too long in the story to get her to fall for us.
I was actually surprised by the way things happened with her in CH 02, kissing her was a big deal.... but i don't think she will fall for MC that easily, she is still married and she feeled ashamed for what shes did with the MC, she is sexually frustrated and still hold back, and there is the matter of Jill, if Jill start to like MC even if you are not in her path Bella will want to hold back even more, but she is worth the trouble, no wonder she is my favorite, edit: and she works in the college, dating a student is something she will think twice before do it, and let's just hope that douchebag Burke don't get in the way

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's a few possibilities:

1) Sage and some of the other HOTs know, but they don't gain anything from it. Normal individuals don't have a "responsibility to rat", so they would not be charged with anything.
2) The HOT sorority benefits financially (for example paid tuition, the upkeep of the house) from the prostitution money, but Sage and the others don't know from where Quinn's money comes from. Those who don't know cannot be charged, including Sage.
3) Sage knows and gains financially from it, but nobody else does. Quinn and Sage will be charged.
4) Sage and the HOTs know that prostitution is the main source of income for the whole sorority. Then everybody in charge of anything and/or benefiting will be charged.
5) Prostitution is only one source of income, we've seen that drug trafficking might be another. Illegal gambling might another. Everyone in the sorority know and benefit from it. Therefore I think the whole lot can be seen as a criminal organisation and can be charged according to , and the FBI will imprison everyone.
6) Professor Burke knows, but doesn't inform the authorities, though he is by law responsible

Choose your favourite. I doubt DPC has thought this much about it as I did. Or maybe he has.

In any case if this all falls apart, Riona, Camila and Sarah won't be criminally responsible, even if they did it voluntarily, they are considered victims. Unless they did some crimes themselves of course.

And, if you playing as the MC bought "food", you will get charged as well as an accomplice. If the FBI is gonna get involved, you better start a new game and reject the food offer from Quinn.
I obviously rejected Quinn's offer as that was one of the biggest decisions so far in the update and will have serious consequences later in the story. I imagine that whole big drama show will get busted and we'll see the consequences those involved will take. If that were to happen the important thing would be to keep any and all LI's away from there.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes