Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I don't mind the gay folks. One of the DIKs who's name I can't remember makes a lot of comments that make it seem like he's secretly into dudes and he's still cool. But I really hope this game doesn't force us down the path of reconciliation with Chad and Troy just because they're gay. I don't care about who they like to fuck but they have both been nothing but non stop assholes to the MC and the friendliest I'm ever going to be able to feel towards them is a neutral "you go your way, I go mine, we stop harassing each other" truce, regardless of their reasons for their behavior. Even if those reasons are excellent they don't excuse bullying and literally back attacking a guy who is way smaller than you are.

Nov 8, 2018
I think rekindling this discussion in this forum would actually be quite good, to add to this forum's variety of post types.
Until the people are complaining about terrible headaches again xDDD

minimize the overall actual XP cost over all turns and leave the most XP available after the final turn of mansion repair.
Have you seen my initial analysis? This was more or less what I tried to achieve even though the data is not that advanced as it should and could have been. Yeah, I did not invest into the dumpster so I might re-do this scenario and see how it compares to yours.

I ultimately opted for maximizing remaining XP left on the final turn.
Which is a case that I haven't emphazised enough, but surely a legit approach. Even now that we have the work data, the flexibility this approach provides us with, is hard to measure. We might need to look closer to the overall XP generation relation between rounds to see where the turning point from "force-spend all XP" towards "minimize XP spent for flexibility" actually is. Let me think about that one, there might be great insights in there, thanks a lot for pointing this out!

I actually lean towards a lower mansion score, at least purely with respect to the mansion repairs and not the jobs portion of the game
Yeah I like the efficiency approach as well, but my initial analysis was too limited to implement this properly. BUT you just raised another idea: Since we now have the work data (thanks to Meushi and to ename144 for pointing at him :D), we can simply expand the analysis a little bit. Maybe your approach does not really lower the total mansion score, maybe the work part actually is stronger (i.e. yields more points) providing solid evidence for the superiority of your approach. Maximizing the total mansion score might not be the most reliable measure and of course we also have to account for the numbers of job re-rolling (however to do that... actually, with a function?) ...
This might be an interesting and insightful thing to do now!

Total Generation: 110 + 120 + 130 + 180 + 290 = 830
Indeed you are right. I tried to reproduce the error and couldn't. Both, in my spreadsheet and the one I have uploaded, the corresponding calculations are correct (it is because the odd numbers are not added). So for some reason I have updated the spreadsheet later on without updating the screenshot. LOL. Don't know how this could happen, I must apologize.
840 = Rounddown(22.700+24.600+26.390+36.550+58.370)/1000*5
Thats the reason why I have included the odd numbers in the "Bonus Points" column and in the spreadsheet the calculation is working. But obviously not in the screens............ Cannot explain why.

since the additional amount of XP generated you can optimize to get is not significantly much greater
13.2 + 0.5*13.2 = 13.2 + 6.6 = 19.8 = ~20
Yes. This is what I meant based on my "educated" guess.

And do you consider 840XP your balanced "middle" output of your algorithm over the range of potential decently optimized cases, with the XP generation ranging up or down by 20XP?
More the balanced middle, yes. 20XP as a cap and not a floor. Less is always possible and way more than 20XP additionally is not feasible with my assumptions. But this doesn't mean that they are the best as you have nicely outlined in your post
Since there are a number of different areas one could optimize the mansion game in (number of turns to complete mansion, total mansion score, total XP generated, total XP Cost, final XP left after mansion repairs for work, etc.)
Thanks for the nice discussion even though my pride suffered a little bit from realizing I made a rush mistake........
I will analyze your proposed optimum as well and take a look at the food of thought you have provided me with right now.
Looking forward to expanding this discussion and maybe one day, we will come up with best practices for each different objective functions.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
NO they are not fake ! I sucked both of them.:p
Heh. The thing I hate about it is that they obviously aren't fake (inasmuch as a 3D model can have "real" breasts). Fake tits tend to be much larger (which is kind of the whole point), more spherical (which is a major reason why they are so horrible), and have very obvious surgical scars on the undersides where the implants were inserted. Although the latter at least you can put down to the Daz assets lacking the appropriate texture. I don't really get why DPC included the line, other than to perhaps emphasise the fact that she's a stripper. If that was the intention then I really feel it was completely superfluous.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Heh. The thing I hate about it is that they obviously aren't fake (inasmuch as a 3D model can have "real" breasts). Fake tits tend to be much larger (which is kind of the whole point), more spherical (which is a major reason why they are so horrible), and have very obvious surgical scars on the undersides where the implants were inserted. Although the latter at least you can put down to the Daz assets lacking the appropriate texture. I don't really get why DPC included the line, other than to perhaps emphasise the fact that she's a stripper. If that was the intention then I really feel it was completely superfluous.
Yeah, I also found it a strange for mc to think that:

mc: "(Yeah, these tits are fake...but they still feel pretty good.)"​

I mean compare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with:

Don't get me wrong, I think:

But it could be the ass that is hijacking my brain. :love:

Tits are great and all, they can get party started, but they are only useful for so long. Once the party's over, the ass is where it's at:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ludomamary dissonance.
Or worse, our narrator is no longer a reliable source! :eek:

Mind you, he was pretty wasted that night, maybe he's allowed to have muddled thoughts... :unsure:

EDIT: You must have changed it to " Ludomammary" seconds before I pressed reply, because I'm sure that wasn't there initially. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
Ok, this is long overdue, I've meant to make this post ages ago but just couldn't find the time to go through the game to extract all that Lily goodness.

So I know, you all loved my previous posts on Quinn, Bella, Heather and Josy, and while I'd like to break down all the characters, they don't all have interesting progression arcs, but I've always wanted to do one for Lily, so here goes:

After that final shot of her proposing she and the mc "roll together", her future role in the story could be very interesting.
I am eagerly anticipating your wonderful analysis regarding Sage.

Sep 9, 2021
If I tell you the truth brother, I noticed that "obvious surgical scars". my first comment about sucking was all about humor and I agree with you on the matter.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Sorry that came from nowhere but I have a burning question after my recent run...

Did we get answers for the above questions yet? If yes, then I prolly need to pay attention and start my 2nd playthrough X.X

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Sorry that came from nowhere but I have a burning question after my recent run...

Did we get answers for the above questions yet? If yes, then I prolly need to pay attention and start my 2nd playthrough X.X
It's a popular theory that there's a traitor among DIKs and so far Nick is indeed prime suspect but ofc it's all speculation

Regarding Chad & Melanie, first of all I think you are mistaken Sarah with Mona. And if you finished Episode 7 it should answer most of your questions about them

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's a popular theory that there's a traitor among DIKs and so far Nick is indeed prime suspect but ofc it's all speculation

Regarding Chad & Melanie, first of all I think you are mistaken Sarah with Mona. And if you finished Episode 7 it should answer most of your questions about them
First a query, why do you think he mistakes Sarah for Mona?
Also, even with the end of chapter 7, there is still nothing firm as to what the relationship is between Mel and Chad (we only know it's not romantic).

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
What do you guys think will happen with the turns where the house is fully fixed?

Also, what variants happen in the DIK dinner with the house status? As for the completition, something tells me the Halloween party wont be that important to the overall story and it will be like a super big extra (sensual) event, so if you fail the minimal house repair you're only losing scenes and not story.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Numerous theories abound.
  • Nick is a mole in the DIK house - he's close friends with Vinny who has a bad history with the DIKs and Vinny is causing trouble.
  • The Cathy cluck is probably completely unrelated, stemming from the Jocks, and since the laptop was found in the library, it wasn't locked away at the time, it could have been accessed by anyone - I believe finding Nick in the library at the time is a red herring.
  • Nicks room being untouched is a huge clue (possible such a big, blatant clue, that it may be a red herring) that Vinny was involved in the trashing of the mansion.
  • Mel is probably just friends with Chad (my suspicion is that she is Troy's sister and she's known about their situation together and may even have been behind the blackmail to try to force Chad to leave Sage).
  • Event though Mel's intentions were good (i.e. break up the fake relationship between Sage and Chad, so Troy and Chad could be together), such a ballsy move as to blackmail Chad could end up biting her in the ass, hence she's worried.
  • And in the end, Mel is friends with Chad and Sage, so it upsets her to see Sage getting so upset during the breakup, but we all can see that it's for the best, that relationship was a sham.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes