lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm sorry everyone, real sorry :cry:
I can't do it, I can't choose like that :cry:
I've been saving myself for far too long

"That's JILL! THAT'S GOTTA BE JILL!" is what the commentary gonna be shouting when she rips the doors of Hell In A Cell to be with the MC like it's 1997.

She's the one

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do you guys think Jill will react to Bella/MC? Assuming you're also on Jill's path. I used to think she'd blow her lid, but after her reaction to the presentation debacle, I dunno anymore. Probably some feelings of betrayal, but I'm thinking she'll be more "pity me, woe is me" more than "that deceitful bitch!", you know? Less overt anger, and more "I'm so sad".
awful, I wouldn't even be surprised if she completely disappeared from the game, but what would worry me the most is how Bella would react afterwards

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
awful, I wouldn't even be surprised if she completely disappeared from the game, but what would worry me the most is how Bella would react afterwards
But before they disappear, they should explain to me what it is that they agreed not to talk about anymore.
And it always seemed to me that Bella is very aware that the MC and Jill have a relationship (she even pushes the issue a bit).... So her reaction shouldn't be dramatic at all, maybe an adult talk as it was with the Cathy incident.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
How do you guys think Jill will react to Bella/MC? Assuming you're also on Jill's path. I used to think she'd blow her lid, but after her reaction to the presentation debacle, I dunno anymore. Probably some feelings of betrayal, but I'm thinking she'll be more "pity me, woe is me" more than "that deceitful bitch!", you know? Less overt anger, and more "I'm so sad".
This is so not what I imagined that this would feel like

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But before they disappear, they should explain to me what it is that they agreed not to talk about anymore.
And it always seemed to me that Bella is very aware that the MC and Jill have a relationship (she even pushes the issue a bit).... So her reaction shouldn't be dramatic at all, maybe an adult talk as it was with the Cathy incident.
that makes Bella's position worse, compared to other LI's, she can't put all the blame on MC, she betrayed her (only) friend.

should Jill find out, both Mc and Bella will come out with broken bones.

Reactions: sorco2003

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The choice between Jill and Bella is quite difficult I agree
Even if it were the other way around, I would still prefer Bella. I hope that we can finally make a decision about Jill and Bella, because my brain can't stand another stupid plot like the blackmailing.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Even if it were the other way around, I would still prefer Bella. I hope that we can finally make a decision about Jill and Bella, because my brain can't stand another stupid plot like the blackmailing.
If DPC has taught us anything, it is that no matter what you decide, there are backstories that cannot be avoided in any path.
No matter that my main save runs away from Jill and avoids Bella, it still goes through blackmail.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If DPC has taught us anything, it is that no matter what you decide, there are backstories that cannot be avoided in any path.
No matter that my main save runs away from Jill and avoids Bella, it still goes through blackmail.
Who knows, once you've closed a path completely, things could change. At least there is always hope.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Do you know how to extract it from game?
Google says there are ways to extract through unrenpy, phyton or some rpa extract. You just have to look for the .rpa files with the music and apply one of the methods (sorry but I'm not an expert, and I haven't tried any of the methods either).

Reactions: hunter8013
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes