shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bella removing her ring isnt symbolical, it's her making the decision to take the next step with MC. They talked about it and will go start dating. Sincerely thinking the picture DPC posted is from their first date.

What i keep wondering is how Jill will respond if she sees Bella without the ring. Jill sure does have her suspicion allready at several moments.
I really think, but hope i am so wrong, that it will be the "big decision" in episode 8 where DPC hinted at. Jill or Bella...
it would not be a great decision really, how many players are actually pursuing both girls? i think very few and those who do are quite aware that sooner or later hell will break loose
Well, we're obviously coming to some big fucking "Crossroads" in this next episode. Jill is gonna spit it once she finds out Bella is dating the mc too. :eek:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
How do you guys think Jill will react to Bella/MC? Assuming you're also on Jill's path. I used to think she'd blow her lid, but after her reaction to the presentation debacle, I dunno anymore. Probably some feelings of betrayal, but I'm thinking she'll be more "pity me, woe is me" more than "that deceitful bitch!", you know? Less overt anger, and more "I'm so sad".

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
"LMAO! Each state of studying for the midterms in one picture. "

View attachment 1444326
Am I the only one who wants to see a scene with Elena? the seed is already planted, I hope something happens at the Halloween party.

I will even endure having John Boy in the same room while the plumbing is happening, that's how much of a horndog I am.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
In my opinion it is a symbolic gesture, Bella starts to think about what her life can be like.

A married woman who stops wearing a wedding ring creates a lot of curiosity, and I don't think that's what Bella wants. imagine Burke noticing. it's too soon for Bella to even mention it to Jill, let alone the whole college.

it would not be a great decision really, how many players are actually pursuing both girls? i think very few and those who do are quite aware that sooner or later hell will break loose
With this you made me think if my save with Jill also has Bella.... Damn, I'm going to have to do another run to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She's going to around informing the entire school that she's single now? Sounds a little out of character for her tbh
maybe I didn't explain it well, but that's what I meant. if Bella started to show herself without the wedding ring surely someone would notice and the curiosity about her would increase.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
the only danger is that a double knockout is triggered... like with Maya and Josy
Taking into account that my runs with Jill are purely for completism, and they are usually the last ones I play, it doesn't affect me that much...
On the other hand, I do know that my main run will suffer in episode 8.
(my main run Sage and M&J)... that Halloween party can be the tomb of my run.

• Sad

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
maybe I didn't explain it well, but that's what I meant. if Bella started to show herself without the wedding ring surely someone would notice and the curiosity about her would increase.
Eh, people have more important things to think about then whether or not a woman is wearing her wedding ring. No one says anything about the MC's post with her in a bikini. I think she'll be alright. The only person who might notice and say something is Jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, people have more important things to think about then whether or not a woman is wearing her wedding ring. No one says anything about the MC's post with her in a bikini. I think she'll be alright. The only person who might notice and say something is Jill.
even Burke and Jade for opposite reasons I am sure would notice it... probably even the nerds
but anyway, even if it was only Jill, it would be enough to put the ring back on.

we have to assume that no one watches what the kids post otherwise there would have been a series of shocking revelations by now....

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
even Burke and Jade for opposite reasons I am sure would notice it... probably even the nerds

we have to assume that no one watches what the kids post otherwise there would have been a series of shocking revelations by now....
I highly doubt either Stephen or Jade would care, why should they? even less so the nerds. Jill would probably be the only person who would actually comment on it to her imo.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I highly doubt either Stephen or Jade would care, why should they? even less so the nerds. Jill would probably be the only person who would actually comment on it to her imo.
Burke is very interested, and a free Bella would surely push him to try a new clumsy approach, and in the same way it would alarm Jade (who is not worried about Burke's infidelity but to be humiliated again).

From my experience I can say that on an attractive person it is something that is noticed very quickly.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Burke is very interested, and a free Bella would surely push him to try a new clumsy approach, and in the same way it would alarm Jade (who is not worried about Burke's infidelity but to be humiliated again).

From my experience I can say that on an attractive person it is something that is noticed very quickly.
You say that as if Stephen wasn't already shooting his shot with her while she was wearing her wedding ring. Besides she's already made it pretty clear to both him and Jade that she wasn't interested in doing anything with them. Bella should be the last thing on Stephens mind anyways with all that's happening.

Reactions: ename144

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Am I the only one who wants to see a scene with Elena? the seed is already planted, I hope something happens at the Halloween party.

I will even endure having John Boy in the same room while the plumbing is happening, that's how much of a horndog I am.
Maybe we’ll be lucky this time! Remember this preview? Look at girl’s nails and then at Elena’s. Looks interesting, don’t you think? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You say that as if Stephen wasn't already shooting his shot with her while she was wearing her wedding ring. Besides she's already made it pretty clear to both him and Jade that she wasn't interested in doing anything with them. Bella should be the last thing on Stephens mind anyways with all that's happening.
Indeed he should be worried about that potential Jade and Cathy threesome the MC may get to experience instead of him.

Maybe we’ll be lucky this time! Remember this preview? Look at girl’s nails and then at Elena’s. Looks interesting, don’t you think? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda assumed that's Becky not sure if it's the right skin tone for Elena unless she got a model touch up

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does Burke seem like a particularly smart guy to you?

He tried once and was rejected, if the situation changed he would try again, in the end Bella rejected him formally because she was married.
From his point of view Burke currently has no problem....

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Does Burke seem like a particularly smart guy to you?

He tried once and was rejected, if the situation changed he would try again, in the end Bella rejected him formally because she was married.
From his point of view Burke currently has no problem....
Smart enough to not get caught at least yet.

I don't think he would. Let's just agree to disagree on that part.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
How do you guys think Jill will react to Bella/MC? Assuming you're also on Jill's path. I used to think she'd blow her lid, but after her reaction to the presentation debacle, I dunno anymore. Probably some feelings of betrayal, but I'm thinking she'll be more "pity me, woe is me" more than "that deceitful bitch!", you know? Less overt anger, and more "I'm so sad".
The choice between Jill or Bella will be difficult. It will be doubly bad because Bella is Jill's best and in fact the only friend. How timely that Josy was there. The DPC seemed to have brought them together on purpose so that there would be someone to comfort Jill in case of grief. I really don't know how this will be implemented in the game. I'm guessing like in the season 1 finale when Bella and Jill will summon the MC and tell them to choose between them.
The jealousy variable should also play a role. Perhaps there will be no choice, but Jill will become very jealous and eventually she will quit Tremolo.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes