AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Y
Oh... don't know which scene you are referring to, but Maya has one scene which require NOT to be a massive chick or dick to unlock... according to the walkthrough and personal experience...

To get that scene unlocked I had to plan on the dik/chick meter thingie for like 2 episodes xD
Yeah it's the scene on the bed, if you have amassive Chik or massive dik score she won't kiss you but if you have a normal Chik score she will and that will lead to a lewd scene with her... Lol thanks to the cheat I practically got every scene with all the girls so far, excluding some of the "restaurant" stuff like banging Sarah at the Dik party and the threesome with Quinn and Riona

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
If my memory serves me right... I do think Bella did say something like "I forgive you" along with "please come home" in a monolog (forgot from which EP).

If my brain didn't make things up, then James was prolly like cheated at some point leading to a fight between Bella and James. James then moved away, breaking any contacts.

It would also explain why Bella despises cheating and refuses to give into debauchery(easily lol).

Again can someone points out that my brain is creating false memory about it?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If my memory serves me right... I do think Bella did say something like "I forgive you" along with "please come home" in a monolog (forgot from which EP).

If my brain didn't make things up, then James was prolly like cheated at some point leading to a fight between Bella and James. James then moved away, breaking any contacts.

It would also explain why Bella despises cheating and refuses to give into debauchery(easily lol).

Again can someone points out that my brain is creating false memory about it?
that is my own impression, a quarrel that degenerated and that pushed James to go elsewhere in theory momentarily

but just an impression

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just played this again before the next episode drops
One question that needs to be answered is where is the 3d gloryhole located?
gh1.PNG
gh2.PNG

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1443864
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together
I always think back to the final sentence.."I would have called out for help." I interpret "called out for help" differently than "called for help." To me called out for help means Bella needs help and called for help means MC needs help. It's probably nothing more than an insignificant Swedish to English translation, but I don't think Bella is going to be Leah part 2. I think her past really fucked her up and she needs mental help more than she or Jill is willing to admit. The woman hardly ever smiles or laughs these days (whereas she used to in the past, ex. wedding photo). That's evidence of something terribly wrong.

Even with counseling or whatever to resolve her mental health, it's still hard for me to believe MC and Bella will have a happily ever after marriage. She is a much older person who is tied down to a job and house at B&R. MC is going to want to experience real life after finishing his schooling. I can't see him staying at B&R town to live a repetitive life in suburbia and Bella is not going to want to drop everything and leave (especially when it is shown how quickly she will ditch MC if the Cathy panties are discovered). Teachers can't easily pick up and leave and find a perfect job in any old town and librarians don't make shit. The main reason Bella lives in luxury is because she inherited the house from her dead parents. Maybe DPC will "subvert expectations" and have Bella turn into the perfect wife willing to follow MC anywhere but I doubt it. I think Bella and Sage are not destined to end up with MC (b/c MC would leave Bella after school and Sage would leave MC after school). I think your best shot of happily ever after is with Jill, Maya, or Josy.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I know MC didn't directly say "he should've ran away" what I meant by that was him saying "I should've called out for help" sounds more like MC fearing for his own safety instead of MC reffering to Bella needing help...hence why I said it sounds eerie, I'm not saying its something bad it could be something totally unrelated to Bella as a person but just from the way he structured that sentence it doesn't sound like anything positive for him.
I kind of think that the "something is seriously wrong, like 'axe murderer wrong'" is the reaction we're supposed to have to that library scene. But really, its DPC baiting us, and its just something more mundane. When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first". Implication being, Bella's baggage is gonna blow up at some point and MC's relationship with her makes it worse. But had he just befriended her, helped her with her problems, and THEN wooed her, it would've been a much smoother path. And I kind of wonder if the non-LI path for Bella is like that. No MC fuckery, so he and Jill help Bella much better when her shit hits the fan. Thats my guess at this point.

It reads both ways, though. So mebbe it is some 'axe murderer' shit after all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I always think back to the final sentence.."I would have called out for help." I interpret "called out for help" differently than "called for help." To me called out for help means Bella needs help and called for help means MC needs help. It's probably nothing more than an insignificant Swedish to English translation, but I don't think Bella is going to be Leah part 2. I think her past really fucked her up and she needs mental help more than she or Jill is willing to admit. The woman hardly ever smiles or laughs these days (whereas she used to in the past, ex. wedding photo). That's evidence of something terribly wrong.

Even with counseling or whatever to resolve her mental health, it's still hard for me to believe MC and Bella will have a happily ever after marriage. She is a much older person who is tied down to a job and house at B&R. MC is going to want to experience real life after finishing his schooling. I can't see him staying at B&R town to live a repetitive life in suburbia and Bella is not going to want to drop everything and leave (especially when it is shown how quickly she will ditch MC if the Cathy panties are discovered). Teachers can't easily pick up and leave and find a perfect job in any old town and librarians don't make shit. The main reason Bella lives in luxury is because she inherited the house from her dead parents. Maybe DPC will "subvert expectations" and have Bella turn into the perfect wife willing to follow MC anywhere but I doubt it. I think Bella and Sage are not destined to end up with MC (b/c MC would leave Bella after school and Sage would leave MC after school). I think your best shot of happily ever after is with Jill, Maya, or Josy.
I wouldn't worry so much about the distant future, that is not necessarily bright with either of the LIs. the problems with Bella are just in the immediate future.

Let's assume that their relationship becomes serious, that Mc doesn't make any blatant mistakes, can it ever be official? I don't think so, too many obstacles, let's consider the marriage and the triangle with Jill a settled issue, the age difference and the inappropriateness of a relationship between teacher and student remains.
can Bella be okay with a long clandestine relationship? no more casual. she doesn't seem like the type to me, too many fixations on adultery.

their problems are all there, then after college anything can happen, but these 3 years how should they handle it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
S

Strong points you make there, and i agree, realistically MC and Bella relationship would end after college.hes still a kid living life exploring shit while Bella is an already established working woman who's at least a decade older than the MC.. Im assuming as the game unfolds MC might be able to "fix" her.. Make her happy again, make her feel emotions again.. It already started if you on her path.. It won't probably won't be an easy hill to climb for both MC and Bella going forth with their relationship but I feel like DPC can tell a really nice story with those two and their relationship.. But of course as I said realistically it wouldn't work out, neither of em are on the same level of things and as you said one would have to sacrafice shit for the other in order for things to even go further after MC graduates

Drodos

Sep 22, 2020
LoL why ask this question in response to a post that is nearly 3 years old? Just ask it an one of us dopes will answer it.

Steam will be updated in 4 episode seasons. Each season looks like it will take around 2 years to produce. There are probably going to be around 16 episodes 4 seasons total.

Episode 8 is coming towards the end of production. It should release in the next 4-6 weeks, that’s an educated guess and in truth we don’t know. The Steam version will probably follow soon after, if I had to guess some time before Christmas.

You probably need to be on the CHICK path and or possibly have CHICK rep, I forget. On the Extras tab on the first post are DPCs official walkthroughs.
hat works. Thanks
LoL why ask this question in response to a post that is nearly 3 years old? Just ask it an one of us dopes will answer it.

Steam will be updated in 4 episode seasons. Each season looks like it will take around 2 years to produce. There are probably going to be around 16 episodes 4 seasons total.

Episode 8 is coming towards the end of production. It should release in the next 4-6 weeks, that’s an educated guess and in truth we don’t know. The Steam version will probably follow soon after, if I had to guess some time before Christmas.

You probably need to be on the CHICK path and or possibly have CHICK rep, I forget. On the Extras tab on the first post are DPCs official walkthroughs.
Oh I see. That works. Thanks

Reactions: always86

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I kind of think that the "something is seriously wrong, like 'axe murderer wrong'" is the reaction we're supposed to have to that library scene. But really, its DPC baiting us, and its just something more mundane. When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first". Implication being, Bella's baggage is gonna blow up at some point and MC's relationship with her makes it worse. But had he just befriended her, helped her with her problems, and THEN wooed her, it would've been a much smoother path. And I kind of wonder if the non-LI path for Bella is like that. No MC fuckery, so he and Jill help Bella much better when her shit hits the fan. Thats my guess at this point.

It reads both ways, though. So mebbe it is some 'axe murderer' shit after all.
Solid guess.. It would make more sense than her being a psycho cause she and Jill have been friends for a long time I'm assuming and I'm sure she would've realized something was psychologically wrong with Bella in the years they've got to know each other..lol but as you siad it can go either way

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Yeah, the "Called out for help" is too vague. But it definitely didn't mean, right then and there, that he should have started yelling for help, she was just upset. So I take it as "seek help [for Bella]."

On the subject of "Swedish to English translation", I can't think of any serious examples where shit is lost in translation. DPC probably speaks it very well, most Swedes do. They have some strange sayings, but every Swede I've ever met had a great sense of humour.

Just listing some of the potential Bella scenarios with her drama:
  • Bella cheated on James and James cheated on Bella (hence her asking and offering forgiveness from/to James in difference scenes),
  • Bella killed James and she's actually a psycho (just fucking look at her face, that's all the evidence you need),
  • James died (not at her hands) and Bella is not coming to terms with it very well (the only thing given this any semblance of weight is the army imagery, which was when the mc was drunk anyway),
  • Bella suffered a miscarriage, or more traumatic, they actually had a kid and he/she died and the couple handled that poorly (the little kid theory stems from the strange little sink in her bathroom),
  • The locked room is a nursery for a kid that never made it on the scene,
  • The locked room is the child's room who died young,
  • The locked room is all of James' stuff packed up,
  • The locked room has James' decomposing corpse (the only evidence is those fateful initials: AL!)
But this is how I envisage the Bella/James/Fuckface meeting to go:

Also, here's a picture that has forever stuck in my mind from this site depicting what's really going on in that room (yngve's handiwork):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first".
this is how I've always seen it before I started reading this topic. after a few of dalli's theory posts, I'm starting to believe something like she's MC's long lost grandma and if you bang her, you'll become your own grandpa

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah, the "Called out for help" is too vague. But it definitely didn't mean, right then and there, that he should have started yelling for help, she was just upset. So I take it as "seek help [for Bella]."

On the subject of "Swedish to English translation", I can't think of any serious examples where shit is lost in translation. DPC probably speaks it very well, most Swedes do. They have some strange sayings, but every Swede I've ever met had a great sense of humour.

Just listing some of the potential Bella scenarios with her drama:
  • Bella cheated on James and James cheated on Bella (hence her asking and offering forgiveness from/to James in difference scenes),
  • Bella killed James and she's actually a psycho (just fucking look at her face, that's all the evidence you need),
  • James died (not at her hands) and Bella is not coming to terms with it very well (the only thing given this any semblance of weight is the army imagery, which was when the mc was drunk anyway),
  • Bella suffered a miscarriage, or more traumatic, they actually had a kid and he/she died and the couple handled that poorly (the little kid theory stems from the strange little sink in her bathroom),
  • The locked room is a nursery for a kid that never made it on the scene,
  • The locked room is the child's room who died young,
  • The locked room is all of James' stuff packed up,
  • The locked room has James' decomposing corpse (the only evidence is those fateful initials: AL!)
But this is how I envisage the Bella/James/Fuckface meeting to go:

Also, here's a picture that has forever stuck in my mind from this site depicting what's really going on in that room (yngve's handiwork):
You:
Bella cheated on James and James cheated on Bella (hence her asking and offering forgiveness from/to James in difference scenes) :
I:
that would explain James leaving and bella missing her including the bella giving easy access to mc behind her so called friends jill.

You:
James died (not at her hands) and Bella is not coming to terms with it very well (the only thing given this any semblance of weight is the army imagery, which was when the mc was drunk anyway),

I: If he died why bella would ask james to come back.

or I could be like bella and James were in argument all the time and someday james had accident and in that accident her son died so bella kicked james out and now hoping he come back. . .

Miscarriage plot also looks good.

this is how I've always seen it before I started reading this topic. after a few of dalli's theory posts, I'm starting to believe something like she's MC's long lost grandma and if you bang her, you'll become your own grandpa
You guys reached predestination movie. hmmmm Interesting....

Reactions: shazba

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Regardless, Bella is a 40 year old woman of questionable marital status moving on with a very horny 19 year old college student who is the crush of her 20 year old best friend whom also attends the same college she works at.

DPC is going to need an infinity gauntlet to write a happy ending for that which actually makes sense.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Regardless, Bella is a 40 year old woman of questionable marital status moving on with a very horny 19 year old college student who is the crush of her 20 year old best friend whom also attends the same college she works at.

DPC is going to need an infinity gauntlet to write a happy ending for that which actually makes sense.
I feel exactly the same way

it must be said that the concept of a happy ending is not so objective: can a great love story that ends with a goodbye be considered a happy ending?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What evidence, see last progress post and how much he still has to do till release, so if you think that he'll work on to the next update in december after this one took him so long whitout a break i'm pretty sure you are mistaking...

Yeah i'm with you on this one, it's starting to get ridiculous with the time between releases going to 6 months so 2 updates pe year, i don't care how much of a fan of this game you are nothing is worth that much wait...
To me episode 3 had the best balance between renders (2289), animations (99) and time for the release (3 months) and i think he should try to go for that, i think its more than enough for an update...
Alright, that settles it then. You are projecting with no evidence.

• Angry
Reactions: BorgiaBou

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Well that's a hell of a thing.

Too bad DPC didn't hire them to do the 2D artwork. I much prefer that style. Albeit I could do without the undead.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I feel exactly the same way

it must be said that the concept of a happy ending is not so objective: can a great love story that ends with a goodbye be considered a happy ending?
I don't expect this game to go beyond college, in which case, I wouldn't imagine any of the stories to end "Happily Ever After", he's just having a "fucking" good time.

These girls will all have a special place in the mc's heart, but ultimately, it's just young love (mixed with some old love in the case of Jade, Cathy and Bella).

So yeah, I don't see a long term relationship evolving with Bella. I don't even know what she's thinking with wanting to start dating the mc. Maybe she's doing it for herself, to get over her 3 year slump.

So going back to the idea that the mc probably won't get married straight after college, here's the perfect epilogue:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes