Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 1443864
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together

Also I don't know who all came across this but what's up with the soldier dude just standing in one of Bellas room? , I think it's in episode 2 after MC gets drunk af and Bella let's him sleep at her place..during the free roam part when you have to find the couch to sleep on there's this one room where there's literally a dude just standing in it, he stares MC and says nothing, MC freaks out and runs away but says nothing to Bella about it.. In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place.. Is this like some kind of leftover content that was removed or was the MC so drunk he was hallucinating lol
I think they tried to end the chapter on an high note for suspense and drama and to keep you hooked, then completely forgot about it the next chapter and went back to everything being chill with her.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I don't think she'll get bad ending or else that'd defeat the purpose of life.
I don't think it's inevitable, but if you go as far as convincing her to have sex and then continue to mess around with a bunch of other girls, I don't think that's going to turn out well. She was calm during the Cathy panties-in-the-glovebox incident, but I think that was more relief on her part, giving her an excuse to ditch the MC before things got too serious. Pushing her to break her oath to her husband and then betraying her is likely to be a different story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think it will turn out that he is dead. That's why he "left" her, and her hanging on to the idea of him knocking on the front door at any moment is just her failing to come to terms with it. It actually makes a lot of sense if he was in the military. He could have been deployed overseas and was killed in combat.
If James was dead that doesn't fit with the fact that Bella keeps waiting for him.

but really any theory is plausible
an abortion or the premature loss of a child that split the couple (the closed room)
a betrayal (the adultery fixation)
James killed or missing in action (if he's a military man)
James in jail
etc.

I wouldn't say secret. But it was probably unwanted by Tommy, because of the quarrel that Tommy and Quinn have.:unsure:
Tommy must not have been pleased that Jacob (and then Jonh boy) was there.

so at the limit, Jacob telling him that they are at the HOTs party is his naivety, not a betrayal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
If James was dead that doesn't fit with the fact that Bella keeps waiting for him
Of course it does. It simply means she hasn't come to terms with his death, hasn't accepted it. This is an actual realworld emotional response that some people have to death, especially unexpected/untimely deaths.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course it does. It simply means she hasn't come to terms with his death, hasn't accepted it. This is an actual realworld emotional response that some people have to death, especially unexpected/untimely deaths.
it could be, but if one hopes that someone returns the greater part of the times this someone is alive

we speak of an absence of 3 years if I am not mistaken
and the only real clue would be that "perhaps" James is a military man

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wonder why many want people to die off like flies in BaD?:unsure:

Let them all live.(y):D

Reactions: dav3knight

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's not about wanting anyone to die, it's simply speculation about potential causes for obvious emotional and psychological turmoil. Obviously DPC has shown he's not afraid to tackle those sorts of subjects in the past.

And although it has been fairly mild so far, we've already seen the MC himself is carrying a few burdens in regard to his mother and childhood. And plenty of other characters have stuff bubbling away beneath the surface.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With these 3-4 years, one could make a connection to another event in the past.:rolleyes::unsure:

The MC was having problems at school at the time. According to his narrative after the fact, he doesn't know how he and Neil escaped punishment.:unsure:

Think about it for yourself.:p
I think ... I will not:oops:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
but if you go as far as convincing her to have sex and then continue to mess around with a bunch of other girls,
I thought ending is what we are talking about. And why not sacrifice fucking around with Cathy if that's what requires breaking her out of those shackles, like you said fucking around behind her back won't do any better than her being gloomy all the time.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
The spasmodic attempt to insult me and imply ignorance doesn't really work, but it shows me that you still don't get it.:sleep:
I've been pretty consistently insulting your nonsense. Not in bursts. That you can't even recognize that in your acid trip of a world view says it all.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If James was dead that doesn't fit with the fact that Bella keeps waiting for him.

James killed or missing in action (if he's a military man)
My uneducated guess here is that James indeed is(was) a soldier who went MIA. Possibly killed during a bombing or shot in combat, and his body never been able to be retrieved, rotting away in some middle-eastern desert, or just abducted by aliens. Who knows. Could possibly explain the soldier MC saw during his first visit at Bella's, being completely smashed. Maybe he saw something in the room that reminded him of a soldier. I can't exactly remember the scene as it's been quite a while since I've last played through it, but my first impression was pretty much what I've stated above.

Would explain why Bella can't move on, being heavily traumatized and in a way still waiting(or hoping) for James to return back home.

Last edited:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
The joke is that I recognized it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure you did. You were just pretending to be retarded, right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But on the basis of this :sleep: you should actually recognize, so that your statement does not rob me of sleep, because I know from whom it comes. From a person who has no idea and is ignorant. And such a person cannot insult me.

I would like to ask you to think about what I wrote above, but in your case I doubt it, so you understand.:unsure:

I am sorry, but that is the way it is. :rolleyes:
Like I said. The website should implode on itself from your posts. The staggering inanity continues to bemuse me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are thousands of variables because DPC itself wrote them into a status report. (y) They just don't understand what the variables are about.:rolleyes:

Example
DPC itself brings a variable into play.

Favorite song is a local variable and people are global variables. Now DPC can use this local variable multiple times and assign it to one or more global variables by putting them in compounds or nesting them. (Before you ask, look for a tutorial on variables and value assignments in Python).

Global variables: Troy, Maya, Sage, Isabella, Jill, and MC.
Local variable: Favorite song with guitar

For all global variables (people), the MC can play this favorite song (lolcal variable) with his guitar.

Neil is the constant because it is his favorite song from the beginning. Now the MC can play this song in EP1 for himself first. The connection is made. (I assume it's to decide if Neil is his biological father).

Then the MC can play the guitar in the presence of Troy. Now if the MC played the guitar for Neil and Troy, Neil has become a father again and the MC has a half-brother.

I need to shorten the explanation a bit. I will use the DnG from EP6 to do this.
Josy is dying on all ends. Why, really? She is the only one the MC never plays the favorite song for on his guitar. In EP7, they get a song for themselves. So Josy and the MC are definitely not related.

But that's not true for Sage, Maya, Isabella (Ice Queen) and Jill. For all of them, the MC can play the favorite song on his guitar.

Now we can insert a nested function here. For this we use sex as a local variable. For all 4 of them, the MC can avoid sex if the player wants to. But as soon as he has sex with one of the 4 LI's (Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella), there is no more relatedness. (Incest. This is a constant) The less kinship the MC has, the poorer he will end up. That is why there is Quinn, who is not a LI and can never become one. With her, the MC can prevent sex with Maya, for example. He just goes to the restaurant. But if the MC goes the way of Quinn now, he will become a poor wretch. He will lose everything.

I hope that it is understandable to some extent. If not, I really don't know how to explain it.:unsure::rolleyes:
Thats because its a load of horseshit.
You only confirm one thing for me. Google for a tutorial for Python programming.:rolleyes:
Python programming. You've really lost it. :LUL:

You're not even talking about storytelling and the narrative now.
Wow. You did understand something. :rolleyes: We are getting closer, to your understanding of the matter.:geek:

Now guess why DPC keeps us guessing about much of the story and how you might find out?:rolleyes::unsure:
The sheer weight of the irony of you being patronizing about understanding should cause the entire website to implode on itself.
The spasmodic attempt to insult me and imply ignorance doesn't really work, but it shows me that you still don't get it.:sleep:
I've been pretty consistently insulting your nonsense. Not in bursts. That you can't even recognize that in your acid trip of a world view says it all.
The joke is that I recognized it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But on the basis of this :sleep: you should actually recognize, so that your statement does not rob me of sleep, because I know from whom it comes. From a person who has no idea and is ignorant. And such a person cannot insult me.

I would like to ask you to think about what I wrote above, but in your case I doubt it, so you understand.:unsure:

I am sorry, but that is the way it is. :rolleyes:
Sure you did. You were just pretending to be retarded, right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like I said. The website should implode on itself from your posts. The staggering inanity continues to bemuse me.
ezgif-3-84777977c2ab.gif

Sorry dudes, couldn't resist. :p

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
As I suspected, you have not understood. The proof on my part, about your person, is provided.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No one can understand your nonsense. Like Shazba posted above, you just look like a moron keeping on with your horseshit. But you know, keep on being the court jester and laughed at, not with.

Reactions: Reggie32

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My uneducated guess here is that James indeed is(was) a soldier who went MIA. Possibly killed during a bombing or shot in combat, and his body never been able to be retrieved, rotting away in some middle-eastern desert, or just abducted by aliens. Who knows. Could possibly explain the soldier MC saw during his first visit at Bella's, being completely smashed. Maybe he saw something in the room that reminded him of a soldier. I can't exactly remember the scene as it's been quite a while since I've last played through it, but my first impression was pretty much what I've stated above.

Would explain why Bella can't move on, being heavily traumatized and in a way still waiting(or hoping) for James to return back home.
as I said before there are really too few elements to choose or discard hypotheses.

surely in this moment there is the suspense for a return of james in the worst moment, but it would be a very difficult twist to manage, in the end he is Bella's husband and MC little more than a lover, so it may well be that whatever was his fate we will not see him anyway never

I expect a flashback for Bella, even if they have rarely been used to reveal anything, but only to explain things that we already knew.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
As for the soldier - as a person who is guilty of consuming alcohol in large quantities (infrequently, but still) I can say that it was nothing more than an unconscious projection of what MC saw in the picture in the same room onto a mannequin (this kind of nonsense happened to me once). The picture itself is not shown to us, but its frame is visible. Later, Isabella will hide the picture, apparently in the same place where she hid all the photos except for the one in her bedroom. My opinion is that she hid all this in a closed room and that is why it is closed (Jill is surprised when MC says that the room is closed, it means it was open before).

In this picture, most likely there was a photo of her husband, who is apparently a military man.

And MC didn't said he should've ran away - he said "I would have called out for help" (you literally can see it on your own pics) what means later he knew what happened to Isabella (it doesn't have to be something dire).
I know MC didn't directly say "he should've ran away" what I meant by that was him saying "I should've called out for help" sounds more like MC fearing for his own safety instead of MC reffering to Bella needing help...hence why I said it sounds eerie, I'm not saying its something bad it could be something totally unrelated to Bella as a person but just from the way he structured that sentence it doesn't sound like anything positive for him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes