Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I have this scene left, and I don't know how to do it 100%(I have only 50%). During the sex scene I have the "maya like you" button blocked. The whole game I choose answers under + with her. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
It's probably that the scene changes if you have DIK or Chick affinity.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
IMG_20211008_234237.jpg
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together

Also I don't know who all came across this but what's up with the soldier dude just standing in one of Bellas room? , I think it's in episode 2 after MC gets drunk af and Bella let's him sleep at her place..during the free roam part when you have to find the couch to sleep on there's this one room where there's literally a dude just standing in it, he stares MC and says nothing, MC freaks out and runs away but says nothing to Bella about it.. In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place.. Is this like some kind of leftover content that was removed or was the MC so drunk he was hallucinating lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1443864
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together

Also I don't know who all came across this but what's up with the soldier dude just standing in one of Bellas room? , I think it's in episode 2 after MC gets drunk af and Bella let's him sleep at her place..during the free roam part when you have to find the couch to sleep on there's this one room where there's literally a dude just standing in it, he stares MC and says nothing, MC freaks out and runs away but says nothing to Bella about it.. In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place.. Is this like some kind of leftover content that was removed or was the MC so drunk he was hallucinating lol
That cue was never developed again; it was completely set aside.

Like almost all BADIK mysteries, it is so generic that it could mean anything. Bella certainly still has major guilt, but not knowing what became of her marriage and her husband, making predictions is like throwing rocks into a lake.

I think at some point in the story, Bella's life will be really turned upside down by her relationship with MC (which actually starts with that stolen kiss), how hard I have no idea

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is Isabella some kind of physcho?
She's clearly damaged goods. To what extent remains to be seen, but I'd suggest that she may have possible bad endings.

In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place
He does, assuming you talk to Bella about it. He was drunk and saw things.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's probably that the scene changes if you have DIK or Chick affinity.
Naah it doesn't.. Im using a modded version so I'm playing both the Dik and Chik path in one playthrough, whenever I'm with the Chik girls I turn my affinity into chick/Massive chick and when I'm with the Dik girls or guys I turn my affinity to Dik/Massive dik.. Even after choosing every option that has +Maya while having Chick affinity "Maya likes you" is still greyed out for some reason.. I literally had to use the cheat menu to boost my relationship with Maya to make that option available

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Naah it doesn't.. Im using a modded version so I'm playing both the Dik and Chik path in one playthrough, whenever I'm with the Chik girls I turn my affinity into chick/Massive chick and when I'm with the Dik girls or guys I turn my affinity to Dik/Massive dik.. Even after choosing every option that has +Maya while having Chick affinity "Maya likes you" is still greyed out for some reason.. I literally had to use the cheat menu to boost my relationship with Maya to make that option available
But even sometimes you have to choose the opposite.
For example Maya and Josy have both different scenes with a DIK or Chick affinity.

And something else, at the HOT party you're not suppose to have sex with another girl before Sage to get the full scene.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That cue was never developed again; it was completely set aside.

Like almost all BADIK mysteries, it is so generic that it could mean anything. Bella certainly still has major guilt, but not knowing what became of her marriage and her husband, making predictions is like throwing rocks into a lake.

I think at some point in the story, Bella's life will be really turned upside down by her relationship with MC (which actually starts with that stolen kiss), how hard I have no idea
I figured as much cause it just comes out of nowhere but nothing comes out of it.. Im assuming that's her husbands character model

That's true all we know is that she probably has something to do with his disappearance

And we sooo far away from the ending of the game,we literally still at season 1 and multiple seasons are planned so I'm assuming Bella' s descent into madness will be a slow burn.. Perhaps a very slow burn

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
But even sometimes you have to choose the opposite.
For example Maya and Josy have both different scenes with a DIK or Chick affinity.

And something else, at the HOT party you're not suppose to have sex with another girl before Sage to get the full scene.
Yeah you see all that shit is just effort lol.. With the cheat I can get all the scenes with half the effort

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I figured as much cause it just comes out of nowhere but nothing comes out of it.. Im assuming that's her husbands character model

That's true all we know is that she probably has something to do with his disappearance

And we sooo far away from the ending of the game,we literally still at season 1 and multiple seasons are planned so I'm assuming Bella' s descent into madness will be a slow burn.. Perhaps a very slow burn
when in the sixth chapter she is caught again by the senses of guilt seemed again on the brink of the abyss, but then the reassuring presence of Mc seemed to have calmed her and made her take the decisive step towards the acceptance of her feelings

now she has even symbolically removed her ring (I believe that she has not removed it permanently, it would create too many questions in those who know her a change of this kind from Jill to the other teachers)

hope for the best, prepare for the worst

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1443864

As for the soldier - as a person who is guilty of consuming alcohol in large quantities (infrequently, but still) I can say that it was nothing more than an unconscious projection of what MC saw in the picture in the same room onto a mannequin (this kind of nonsense happened to me once). The picture itself is not shown to us, but its frame is visible. Later, Isabella will hide the picture, apparently in the same place where she hid all the photos except for the one in her bedroom. My opinion is that she hid all this in a closed room and that is why it is closed (Jill is surprised when MC says that the room is closed, it means it was open before).

In this picture, most likely there was a photo of her husband, who is apparently a military man.

And MC didn't said he should've ran away - he said "I would have called out for help" (you literally can see it on your own pics) what means later he knew what happened to Isabella (it doesn't have to be something dire).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 1443864

I don't think it makes any sense. Bella has some kind of dark past, but it's not as scary as you imagine. Bella's axe is just a developer's joke. And in a closed room there may be her husband's things. Probably at some point he just disappeared and Bella as a faithful wife has been waiting for him for so many years. It's really admirable. The main drama of her story will happen when her husband returns and she will have to choose between him and MС.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I still think it will turn out that he is dead. That's why he "left" her, and her hanging on to the idea of him knocking on the front door at any moment is just her failing to come to terms with it. It actually makes a lot of sense if he was in the military. He could have been deployed overseas and was killed in combat.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
As I said before, its too much open to interpretation to make good assumptions about dialogue so early on. We literally dont know anything about Bella's husband and the dialogue in the library can be seen in multiple ways. For instance, a foreshadowing of Bella guilt over cheating her maimed (or maybe on coma) husband, leading to her hurting (or maybe killing herself)... or something dark. Thing is... we dont know. "Help", as far as we know now, can be for every character in the game. One thing is for sure, cheating on a absent husband is one hell of guilt trip to this lady and a huge deal. I am pretty sure there will be some sort of consequences... I am just not sure in what extent and what shape.

Here's my two cents, Bella's husband is out of the picture but now by his own volition, meaning he's alive but somehow unable to be with Bella... like I said, either maimed or in a coma. But Bella loves him still (all the "Carnal" talk and what not), has "urges" she can't control and she has a massive guilt ridden persona that can will have a huge impact on her. The outcome will be dark, but I think its more about personal demons than doing harm to others. Bella just slowly growing into acceptance her husband is not healing back/waking up from a long coma... until he is, and the "fun" she had with the MC is going to explode in her face, but because of her own guilt and not the actions themselves.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Oh... don't know which scene you are referring to, but Maya has one scene which require NOT to be a massive chick or dick to unlock... according to the walkthrough and personal experience...

To get that scene unlocked I had to plan on the dik/chick meter thingie for like 2 episodes xD

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
She's clearly damaged goods. To what extent remains to be seen, but I'd suggest that she may have possible bad endings
I think she had her fair share of bad things, so hopefully the light gets brighter here on in her life and hopefully mc is going to be the torchbearer, I don't think she'll get bad ending or else that'd defeat the purpose of life.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes