seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Recently leaked BaDIK music for Jill and MC upcoming big scene! And it's supposed to be Jill's signature song for all of season 3 too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that its a link instead of an embed is triggering my spidey sense.

Someone run the carfax and let me know if youve been rick rolled.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Jacob betrayed the MC to Tommy in EP7. He told Tommy that they were at the HOT's party. John B, on the other hand, wanted to back up the MC and Jacob and didn't tell.
But Jacob was at least honest enough to tell the MC.
Okay, somehow I don't think that happened for me this way. I told someone I was there myself (Derek?) IIRC. So even if it happened it kind of wasn't a big deal I guess.

So effectively there are no reasons whatsoever to believe that DPC is going to horribly kill off one or several main characters, except for the roast chicken scene in AL, am I seeing that right?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Probably end of november let's be honest he's streching this update release as much as he can cuz imma pretty sure he is in no mood to start the work on the next update this year so myeah...
So, what evidence do you have that DPC is "in no mood to start the work on the next update this year"? Or are you just projecting your own feelings onto him? His releases may be infrequent but when it drops, it's bigger than 9 out of 10 games' content released within that time frame.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So, what evidence do you have that DPC is "in no mood to start the work ont he next update this year"? Or are you just projecting your own feelings onto him? His releases may be infrequent but when it drops, it's bigger than 9 out of 10 games' content released within that time frame.
What evidence, see last progress post and how much he still has to do till release, so if you think that he'll work on to the next update in december after this one took him so long whitout a break i'm pretty sure you are mistaking...
I hope DPC scales down after launching Ep8 and Season 2 on Steam with Ep9 and does a few more shorter episodes with less dev time.
Yeah i'm with you on this one, it's starting to get ridiculous with the time between releases going to 6 months so 2 updates pe year, i don't care how much of a fan of this game you are nothing is worth that much wait...
To me episode 3 had the best balance between renders (2289), animations (99) and time for the release (3 months) and i think he should try to go for that, i think its more than enough for an update...

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
What evidence, see last progress post and how much he still has to do till release, so if you think that he'll work on to the next update in december after this one took him so long whitout a break i'm pretty sure you are mistaking...

Yeah i'm with you on this one, it's starting to get ridiculous with the time between releases going to 6 months so 2 updates pe year, i don't care how much of a fan of this game you are nothing is worth that much wait...
To me episode 3 had the best balance between renders (2289), animations (99) and time for the release (3 months) and i think he should try to go for that, i think its more than enough for an update...
I think you can wait... there are many other games to play for now. Dr Pinkcake is creating the best game on patreon right now and he's doing it all by himself. And the bigger the game is getting the bigger the updates will be, that's just how it goes. He's had a lot of pressure on delivering this game as is. I don't think waiting 6 months for an update is ridiculous at all for a game of this stature. The next update is right around the corner.

Reactions: kazaf

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Having a lot of work left to do doesn't necessarily mean he is burned out. DPC has been at this point in development many times over the past years and never once have I seen him lose interest in BaDIK. I do worry about his health at some point in the future if he keeps at this machine-like pace. I think DPC is still passionate about developing this game (thank goodness). I'm sure he'll take a few days off for Christmas/New Year, and he deserves it. My concern (and this is me being egocentric) isn't DPC losing focus, but rather his wife demanding that he slow down and take her on holiday to the tropics somewhere. Not only would we lose a few weeks there, but it's difficult to get back into the groove sitting in a dingy computer room smelling your own farts, after spending a few weeks relaxing in paradise.

True. Icarus may be soaring too close to the sun. The overall size, number of animations and renders, and time to produce are ever expanding. I doubt we will ever get back to sub 6 months, but now I'm worried 7+ months is going to be the norm. And then why not 8 or 9? Why not animate everything? Hyperbolic thoughts, but I still think DPC needs ease back on the throttle. We're getting great content, but the cost to our spirit is high. The price of being overly attached to these characters, I suppose. :unsure:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Most of the time consuming work has been done. What he has left to do, most of that can be done within a week or so. You also have to be kidding yourself if you think he only has a single potato PC that handles pumping out the render queue.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Guy thinks he's watching Dark on Netflix or some shit like that.

Did you know that Bella is MC's mom?
She's only the MC mother if you don't have sex with her, just like how MC is somehow the long lost triplet to Maya and Derek,and simultaneously the biogical brother to both Josy and Tommy if you don't have sex with either Maya and Josy.

So not only is Bella the MCs mother but also the mother of Tommy, Derek, Maya and Josy. Sex with her is gonna be looser than an Arby's sandwich.

whodat6209

Oct 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

I bought this game on Steam, with Acting Lessons & loved them both. But the Steam version is shorter than this version. Are you going to update the Steam version?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes