shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now look at Isabella. As long as the MC doesn't hire Isabella to clean his room and has no other sexual interactions, it will hardly bother the player if she is his aunt, mother, cousin or child. (I exaggerated on purpose). But it would be a bit of a surprise if such a thing came out. :unsure:
I get where you're going with this, however I don't accept that the choices we make in the game going forward can change the past.

All past variables (figuratively speaking) are set.

While the different branches we take throughout the game split the future, that split only begins when the MC is working at the store with Josy. Anything prior to that is set in stone.

So none of the LIs are related to the mc, whether you choose to fuck them or not.

What evidence, see last progress post and how much he still has to do till release, so if you think that he'll work on to the next update in december after this one took him so long whitout a break i'm pretty sure you are mistaking...

Yeah i'm with you on this one, it's starting to get ridiculous with the time between releases going to 6 months so 2 updates pe year, i don't care how much of a fan of this game you are nothing is worth that much wait...
To me episode 3 had the best balance between renders (2289), animations (99) and time for the release (3 months) and i think he should try to go for that, i think its more than enough for an update...
I think you can wait... there are many other games to play for now. Dr Pinkcake is creating the best game on patreon right now and he's doing it all by himself. And the bigger the game is getting the bigger the updates will be, that's just how it goes. He's had a lot of pressure on delivering this game as is. I don't think waiting 6 months for an update is ridiculous at all for a game of this stature. The next update is right around the corner.
Having a lot of work left to do doesn't necessarily mean he is burned out. DPC has been at this point in development many times over the past years and never once have I seen him lose interest in BaDIK. I do worry about his health at some point in the future if he keeps at this machine-like pace. I think DPC is still passionate about developing this game (thank goodness). I'm sure he'll take a few days off for Christmas/New Year, and he deserves it. My concern (and this is me being egocentric) isn't DPC losing focus, but rather his wife demanding that he slow down and take her on holiday to the tropics somewhere. Not only would we lose a few weeks there, but it's difficult to get back into the groove sitting in a dingy computer room smelling your own farts, after spending a few weeks relaxing in paradise.

True. Icarus may be soaring too close to the sun. The overall size, number of animations and renders, and time to produce are ever expanding. I doubt we will ever get back to sub 6 months, but now I'm worried 7+ months is going to be the norm. And then why not 8 or 9? Why not animate everything? Hyperbolic thoughts, but I still think DPC needs ease back on the throttle. We're getting great content, but the cost to our spirit is high. The price of being overly attached to these characters, I suppose. :unsure:
I don't mind the wait at all. Once an episode is up and I've played the shit out of it, I know there's months to wait before the next episode. Whether it be 6 months or 12 month, I don't really care. It's right now, when the release could be a few weeks away that I start getting antsy! :eek:

It'd be disappointing if it was never finished, but it's just a game, making Riona cum shouldn't be near the top of anyone's life aspirations list. :oops:

I bought this game on Steam, with Acting Lessons & loved them both. But the Steam version is shorter than this version. Are you going to update the Steam version?
Yep, Season 2 comes out within a month or so. It's already listed on Steam. It'll contain episodes 5, 6, 7 & 8 (episodes 5-7 are already available from this site, but not in Steam format).

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Dalli just needs another source of entertainment because Battlefield 2042 is a travesty.
It certainly needs a LOT more polishing. Far more than BaDIK, that's a certainty.
I bought this game on Steam, with Acting Lessons & loved them both. But the Steam version is shorter than this version. Are you going to update the Steam version?
N7 shares DPCs news, DPC does not post here any longer (and hasn't in ages). Once episode 8 is complete he'll be putting Season 2 up on Steam, and then presumably when 9-12 are done there will be a Season 3 release.

Sep 9, 2021
Tommy is prolly one of the most possessive person in this game, in my point of view. I really do see a shitstorm is coming if Heather decided to leave Tommy for MC lol.
Nothing new, He gonna get his ass kicked just like last time.

It is very simple. The LI's and Girl's who did not fuck the MC can be relatives. Incest rule. (y)

Just an example, nothing more.

Now look at Isabella. As long as the MC doesn't hire Isabella to clean his room and has no other sexual interactions, it will hardly bother the player if she is his aunt, mother, cousin or child. (I exaggerated on purpose). But it would be a bit of a surprise if such a thing came out. :unsure:

Imagine such a situation with the girls and LI's you don't care about and ask yourself if it bothers you.:unsure:

The only real drama comes when the MC is a male whore and there is only one girl left as a sister. Derek will take care of her then. Linda is a wet dream of Derek. With that my tears.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No....nO OOOOO NO
N-LOL.png

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
People actually think this is CSI:Miami or Sherlock or something, lol. All theories like that include Quinn overdosing, dying or getting jailed for "some reason" :Kappa:. Chances of Lily being undercover is as likely as likely as Jill deepthroating MC's dick. Cop Lily theory is completely baseless and a stupid theory.

She's been working for a long time at The Pink Rose.
Enrolls to B&R as a reject.
DIKs constantly ask her to join HOTs, she says okay okay, cool and does it.
All the girls of The Pink Rose are close to each other, they know everything about each other(maybe Madame doesn't hang out with them but idk).
In Sandy/Nicole scene, Sandy asks if Nicole has anything to smoke, Nicole says no, she's out. If you are able to solve the equation of "what is 2+2?", you know they are not talking about cigarettes.
Meanwhile Lily hears that Quinn is in drug trade from Mona being blabbermouth.
As the girls in The Pink Rose are out of weed, Lily's looking to buy some for all the girls.
Guessing Quinn is not selling them overpriced, she asks to buy. It's that simple. What's the actual base for that theory? (I know it's not necessary here, you can say anything you believe in your dreamland and pretend it's real here, that's the norm but eh)
If you are delusional enough to seriously believe Lily is actually an undercover cop, Magnar's girl and KRJ is an undercover cop too. Hell, KRJ is actually a fed. She even has an ear device for communicating with DEA feds!!!1!11!!

I do NOT concede the point, but even if I did, all that means is the cops caught her doing something (presumably more than turning tricks at the club - probably dealing to the other girls), and turned her informant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Drodos

Sep 22, 2020
I have this scene left, and I don't know how to do it 100%(I have only 50%). During the sex scene I have the "maya like you" button blocked. The whole game I choose answers under + with her. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
LoL why ask this question in response to a post that is nearly 3 years old? Just ask it an one of us dopes will answer it.

Steam will be updated in 4 episode seasons. Each season looks like it will take around 2 years to produce. There are probably going to be around 16 episodes 4 seasons total.

Episode 8 is coming towards the end of production. It should release in the next 4-6 weeks, that’s an educated guess and in truth we don’t know. The Steam version will probably follow soon after, if I had to guess some time before Christmas.

I have this scene left, and I don't know how to do it 100%(I have only 50%). During the sex scene I have the "maya like you" button blocked. The whole game I choose answers under + with her. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
You probably need to be on the CHICK path and or possibly have CHICK rep, I forget. On the Extras tab on the first post are DPCs official walkthroughs.

Reactions: ename144

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
She's only the MC mother if you don't have sex with her, just like how MC is somehow the long lost triplet to Maya and Derek,and simultaneously the biogical brother to both Josy and Tommy if you don't have sex with either Maya and Josy.

So not only is Bella the MCs mother but also the mother of Tommy, Derek, Maya and Josy. Sex with her is gonna be looser than an Arby's sandwich.
No no no. You're being ignorant.

Look at the words from the man himself.
You probably don't understand what it is about constants and variables. :geek:

Constants are unchangeable. :geek:
Variables can be changed.:geek:
You just don't understand with your tiny pea brain, see? :LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
It's probably that the scene changes if you have DIK or Chick affinity.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
IMG_20211008_234237.jpg
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together

Also I don't know who all came across this but what's up with the soldier dude just standing in one of Bellas room? , I think it's in episode 2 after MC gets drunk af and Bella let's him sleep at her place..during the free roam part when you have to find the couch to sleep on there's this one room where there's literally a dude just standing in it, he stares MC and says nothing, MC freaks out and runs away but says nothing to Bella about it.. In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place.. Is this like some kind of leftover content that was removed or was the MC so drunk he was hallucinating lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1443864
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together

Also I don't know who all came across this but what's up with the soldier dude just standing in one of Bellas room? , I think it's in episode 2 after MC gets drunk af and Bella let's him sleep at her place..during the free roam part when you have to find the couch to sleep on there's this one room where there's literally a dude just standing in it, he stares MC and says nothing, MC freaks out and runs away but says nothing to Bella about it.. In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place.. Is this like some kind of leftover content that was removed or was the MC so drunk he was hallucinating lol
That cue was never developed again; it was completely set aside.

Like almost all BADIK mysteries, it is so generic that it could mean anything. Bella certainly still has major guilt, but not knowing what became of her marriage and her husband, making predictions is like throwing rocks into a lake.

I think at some point in the story, Bella's life will be really turned upside down by her relationship with MC (which actually starts with that stolen kiss), how hard I have no idea

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Is Isabella some kind of physcho?
She's clearly damaged goods. To what extent remains to be seen, but I'd suggest that she may have possible bad endings.

In fact he never speaks about it again or even think about it it's weird af and feels out of place
He does, assuming you talk to Bella about it. He was drunk and saw things.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's probably that the scene changes if you have DIK or Chick affinity.
Naah it doesn't.. Im using a modded version so I'm playing both the Dik and Chik path in one playthrough, whenever I'm with the Chik girls I turn my affinity into chick/Massive chick and when I'm with the Dik girls or guys I turn my affinity to Dik/Massive dik.. Even after choosing every option that has +Maya while having Chick affinity "Maya likes you" is still greyed out for some reason.. I literally had to use the cheat menu to boost my relationship with Maya to make that option available

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes