dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Of course it does. It simply means she hasn't come to terms with his death, hasn't accepted it. This is an actual realworld emotional response that some people have to death, especially unexpected/untimely deaths.
I wonder why many want people to die off like flies in BaD?:unsure:

Let them all live.(y):D

Reactions: dav3knight

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's not about wanting anyone to die, it's simply speculation about potential causes for obvious emotional and psychological turmoil. Obviously DPC has shown he's not afraid to tackle those sorts of subjects in the past.

And although it has been fairly mild so far, we've already seen the MC himself is carrying a few burdens in regard to his mother and childhood. And plenty of other characters have stuff bubbling away beneath the surface.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With these 3-4 years, one could make a connection to another event in the past.:rolleyes::unsure:

The MC was having problems at school at the time. According to his narrative after the fact, he doesn't know how he and Neil escaped punishment.:unsure:

Think about it for yourself.:p
I think ... I will not:oops:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
but if you go as far as convincing her to have sex and then continue to mess around with a bunch of other girls,
I thought ending is what we are talking about. And why not sacrifice fucking around with Cathy if that's what requires breaking her out of those shackles, like you said fucking around behind her back won't do any better than her being gloomy all the time.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
The spasmodic attempt to insult me and imply ignorance doesn't really work, but it shows me that you still don't get it.:sleep:
I've been pretty consistently insulting your nonsense. Not in bursts. That you can't even recognize that in your acid trip of a world view says it all.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If James was dead that doesn't fit with the fact that Bella keeps waiting for him.

James killed or missing in action (if he's a military man)
My uneducated guess here is that James indeed is(was) a soldier who went MIA. Possibly killed during a bombing or shot in combat, and his body never been able to be retrieved, rotting away in some middle-eastern desert, or just abducted by aliens. Who knows. Could possibly explain the soldier MC saw during his first visit at Bella's, being completely smashed. Maybe he saw something in the room that reminded him of a soldier. I can't exactly remember the scene as it's been quite a while since I've last played through it, but my first impression was pretty much what I've stated above.

Would explain why Bella can't move on, being heavily traumatized and in a way still waiting(or hoping) for James to return back home.

Last edited:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
The joke is that I recognized it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sure you did. You were just pretending to be retarded, right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

But on the basis of this :sleep: you should actually recognize, so that your statement does not rob me of sleep, because I know from whom it comes. From a person who has no idea and is ignorant. And such a person cannot insult me.

I would like to ask you to think about what I wrote above, but in your case I doubt it, so you understand.:unsure:

I am sorry, but that is the way it is. :rolleyes:
Like I said. The website should implode on itself from your posts. The staggering inanity continues to bemuse me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are thousands of variables because DPC itself wrote them into a status report. (y) They just don't understand what the variables are about.:rolleyes:

Example
DPC itself brings a variable into play.

Favorite song is a local variable and people are global variables. Now DPC can use this local variable multiple times and assign it to one or more global variables by putting them in compounds or nesting them. (Before you ask, look for a tutorial on variables and value assignments in Python).

Global variables: Troy, Maya, Sage, Isabella, Jill, and MC.
Local variable: Favorite song with guitar

For all global variables (people), the MC can play this favorite song (lolcal variable) with his guitar.

Neil is the constant because it is his favorite song from the beginning. Now the MC can play this song in EP1 for himself first. The connection is made. (I assume it's to decide if Neil is his biological father).

Then the MC can play the guitar in the presence of Troy. Now if the MC played the guitar for Neil and Troy, Neil has become a father again and the MC has a half-brother.

I need to shorten the explanation a bit. I will use the DnG from EP6 to do this.
Josy is dying on all ends. Why, really? She is the only one the MC never plays the favorite song for on his guitar. In EP7, they get a song for themselves. So Josy and the MC are definitely not related.

But that's not true for Sage, Maya, Isabella (Ice Queen) and Jill. For all of them, the MC can play the favorite song on his guitar.

Now we can insert a nested function here. For this we use sex as a local variable. For all 4 of them, the MC can avoid sex if the player wants to. But as soon as he has sex with one of the 4 LI's (Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella), there is no more relatedness. (Incest. This is a constant) The less kinship the MC has, the poorer he will end up. That is why there is Quinn, who is not a LI and can never become one. With her, the MC can prevent sex with Maya, for example. He just goes to the restaurant. But if the MC goes the way of Quinn now, he will become a poor wretch. He will lose everything.

I hope that it is understandable to some extent. If not, I really don't know how to explain it.:unsure::rolleyes:
Thats because its a load of horseshit.
You only confirm one thing for me. Google for a tutorial for Python programming.:rolleyes:
Python programming. You've really lost it. :LUL:

You're not even talking about storytelling and the narrative now.
Wow. You did understand something. :rolleyes: We are getting closer, to your understanding of the matter.:geek:

Now guess why DPC keeps us guessing about much of the story and how you might find out?:rolleyes::unsure:
The sheer weight of the irony of you being patronizing about understanding should cause the entire website to implode on itself.
The spasmodic attempt to insult me and imply ignorance doesn't really work, but it shows me that you still don't get it.:sleep:
I've been pretty consistently insulting your nonsense. Not in bursts. That you can't even recognize that in your acid trip of a world view says it all.
The joke is that I recognized it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But on the basis of this :sleep: you should actually recognize, so that your statement does not rob me of sleep, because I know from whom it comes. From a person who has no idea and is ignorant. And such a person cannot insult me.

I would like to ask you to think about what I wrote above, but in your case I doubt it, so you understand.:unsure:

I am sorry, but that is the way it is. :rolleyes:
Sure you did. You were just pretending to be retarded, right? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like I said. The website should implode on itself from your posts. The staggering inanity continues to bemuse me.
ezgif-3-84777977c2ab.gif

Sorry dudes, couldn't resist. :p

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
As I suspected, you have not understood. The proof on my part, about your person, is provided.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No one can understand your nonsense. Like Shazba posted above, you just look like a moron keeping on with your horseshit. But you know, keep on being the court jester and laughed at, not with.

Reactions: Reggie32

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My uneducated guess here is that James indeed is(was) a soldier who went MIA. Possibly killed during a bombing or shot in combat, and his body never been able to be retrieved, rotting away in some middle-eastern desert, or just abducted by aliens. Who knows. Could possibly explain the soldier MC saw during his first visit at Bella's, being completely smashed. Maybe he saw something in the room that reminded him of a soldier. I can't exactly remember the scene as it's been quite a while since I've last played through it, but my first impression was pretty much what I've stated above.

Would explain why Bella can't move on, being heavily traumatized and in a way still waiting(or hoping) for James to return back home.
as I said before there are really too few elements to choose or discard hypotheses.

surely in this moment there is the suspense for a return of james in the worst moment, but it would be a very difficult twist to manage, in the end he is Bella's husband and MC little more than a lover, so it may well be that whatever was his fate we will not see him anyway never

I expect a flashback for Bella, even if they have rarely been used to reveal anything, but only to explain things that we already knew.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
As for the soldier - as a person who is guilty of consuming alcohol in large quantities (infrequently, but still) I can say that it was nothing more than an unconscious projection of what MC saw in the picture in the same room onto a mannequin (this kind of nonsense happened to me once). The picture itself is not shown to us, but its frame is visible. Later, Isabella will hide the picture, apparently in the same place where she hid all the photos except for the one in her bedroom. My opinion is that she hid all this in a closed room and that is why it is closed (Jill is surprised when MC says that the room is closed, it means it was open before).

In this picture, most likely there was a photo of her husband, who is apparently a military man.

And MC didn't said he should've ran away - he said "I would have called out for help" (you literally can see it on your own pics) what means later he knew what happened to Isabella (it doesn't have to be something dire).
I know MC didn't directly say "he should've ran away" what I meant by that was him saying "I should've called out for help" sounds more like MC fearing for his own safety instead of MC reffering to Bella needing help...hence why I said it sounds eerie, I'm not saying its something bad it could be something totally unrelated to Bella as a person but just from the way he structured that sentence it doesn't sound like anything positive for him.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Y
Oh... don't know which scene you are referring to, but Maya has one scene which require NOT to be a massive chick or dick to unlock... according to the walkthrough and personal experience...

To get that scene unlocked I had to plan on the dik/chick meter thingie for like 2 episodes xD
Yeah it's the scene on the bed, if you have amassive Chik or massive dik score she won't kiss you but if you have a normal Chik score she will and that will lead to a lewd scene with her... Lol thanks to the cheat I practically got every scene with all the girls so far, excluding some of the "restaurant" stuff like banging Sarah at the Dik party and the threesome with Quinn and Riona

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
If my memory serves me right... I do think Bella did say something like "I forgive you" along with "please come home" in a monolog (forgot from which EP).

If my brain didn't make things up, then James was prolly like cheated at some point leading to a fight between Bella and James. James then moved away, breaking any contacts.

It would also explain why Bella despises cheating and refuses to give into debauchery(easily lol).

Again can someone points out that my brain is creating false memory about it?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If my memory serves me right... I do think Bella did say something like "I forgive you" along with "please come home" in a monolog (forgot from which EP).

If my brain didn't make things up, then James was prolly like cheated at some point leading to a fight between Bella and James. James then moved away, breaking any contacts.

It would also explain why Bella despises cheating and refuses to give into debauchery(easily lol).

Again can someone points out that my brain is creating false memory about it?
that is my own impression, a quarrel that degenerated and that pushed James to go elsewhere in theory momentarily

but just an impression

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just played this again before the next episode drops
One question that needs to be answered is where is the 3d gloryhole located?
gh1.PNG
gh2.PNG

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1443864
I know I'm very late with this but I've recently replayed episode 3 and noticed this for the first time
wtf? Is Isabella some kind of physcho? This shit sounds eerie af...id say Bella is my second pick after Jill but is it really worth to it to persue her when the future MC is practically telling us he should've ran away instead.. Kinda tells us that they have no romantic future together
I always think back to the final sentence.."I would have called out for help." I interpret "called out for help" differently than "called for help." To me called out for help means Bella needs help and called for help means MC needs help. It's probably nothing more than an insignificant Swedish to English translation, but I don't think Bella is going to be Leah part 2. I think her past really fucked her up and she needs mental help more than she or Jill is willing to admit. The woman hardly ever smiles or laughs these days (whereas she used to in the past, ex. wedding photo). That's evidence of something terribly wrong.

Even with counseling or whatever to resolve her mental health, it's still hard for me to believe MC and Bella will have a happily ever after marriage. She is a much older person who is tied down to a job and house at B&R. MC is going to want to experience real life after finishing his schooling. I can't see him staying at B&R town to live a repetitive life in suburbia and Bella is not going to want to drop everything and leave (especially when it is shown how quickly she will ditch MC if the Cathy panties are discovered). Teachers can't easily pick up and leave and find a perfect job in any old town and librarians don't make shit. The main reason Bella lives in luxury is because she inherited the house from her dead parents. Maybe DPC will "subvert expectations" and have Bella turn into the perfect wife willing to follow MC anywhere but I doubt it. I think Bella and Sage are not destined to end up with MC (b/c MC would leave Bella after school and Sage would leave MC after school). I think your best shot of happily ever after is with Jill, Maya, or Josy.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I know MC didn't directly say "he should've ran away" what I meant by that was him saying "I should've called out for help" sounds more like MC fearing for his own safety instead of MC reffering to Bella needing help...hence why I said it sounds eerie, I'm not saying its something bad it could be something totally unrelated to Bella as a person but just from the way he structured that sentence it doesn't sound like anything positive for him.
I kind of think that the "something is seriously wrong, like 'axe murderer wrong'" is the reaction we're supposed to have to that library scene. But really, its DPC baiting us, and its just something more mundane. When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first". Implication being, Bella's baggage is gonna blow up at some point and MC's relationship with her makes it worse. But had he just befriended her, helped her with her problems, and THEN wooed her, it would've been a much smoother path. And I kind of wonder if the non-LI path for Bella is like that. No MC fuckery, so he and Jill help Bella much better when her shit hits the fan. Thats my guess at this point.

It reads both ways, though. So mebbe it is some 'axe murderer' shit after all.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes