dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
People actually think this is CSI:Miami or Sherlock or something, lol. All theories like that include Quinn overdosing, dying or getting jailed for "some reason" :Kappa:. Chances of Lily being undercover is as likely as likely as Jill deepthroating MC's dick. Cop Lily theory is completely baseless and a stupid theory.

She's been working for a long time at The Pink Rose.
Enrolls to B&R as a reject.
DIKs constantly ask her to join HOTs, she says okay okay, cool and does it.
All the girls of The Pink Rose are close to each other, they know everything about each other(maybe Madame doesn't hang out with them but idk).
In Sandy/Nicole scene, Sandy asks if Nicole has anything to smoke, Nicole says no, she's out. If you are able to solve the equation of "what is 2+2?", you know they are not talking about cigarettes.
Meanwhile Lily hears that Quinn is in drug trade from Mona being blabbermouth.
As the girls in The Pink Rose are out of weed, Lily's looking to buy some for all the girls.
Guessing Quinn is not selling them overpriced, she asks to buy. It's that simple. What's the actual base for that theory? (I know it's not necessary here, you can say anything you believe in your dreamland and pretend it's real here, that's the norm but eh)
If you are delusional enough to seriously believe Lily is actually an undercover cop, Magnar's girl and KRJ is an undercover cop too. Hell, KRJ is actually a fed. She even has an ear device for communicating with DEA feds!!!1!11!!
Lily undercover cop is unlikely, but she is spying for someone, that much you can see.

My guess is that she is spying for Sage and Rusty on the respective VP's, Tommy and Quinn. I think that Rusty and Sage sense that the VP's are not quite running smoothly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if this is discussed here but i have theory about heather. If MC told her about tommy, then she will ask to have sex with MC. Then this choice will determine MC's positive or negative relationship with tommy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Someone going to die. I predict Tommy. Hello Vice President MC.
I don't think Tommy will die. But I assume that one or more DIK's will go. :unsure:

I can't give any exact clues. It's more of a feeling. Tommy and Rusty have become more and more distant from the other DIK's towards the end of EP7. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that the MC will be the new president and he will have to pick a new VP.:D

Wishful thinking. My MC will split the power of the DIK VP between Josy and Maya. That would be something.:cool:

Reactions: HogRocket
Sep 9, 2021
I haven't commented at all about all the discussions about characters' being related (or not) in BaDIK, so rather than reply to any individual post, I thought I'd leave a standalone post. I may be misunderstanding some of the complaints, but I've been seeing some posts that seem to say that having all these relatives on campus is unrealistic.

I think if we have melodramatic "discoveries" that MC is related to Jill or Josy or some other variation of "long lost relative," it would be a cheap plot trick and quite disappointing. I mean, I love reading dalli_x's wild theorizing as much as the next guy, but I'd be pretty dismayed if pretty much any of his theories turns out to be true.

On the other hand, having a lot of family members at the same college in and of itself is totally normal and even expected, given that B&R is supposed to be a US school that is "the poor man's college," to quote Steve from the convenience store. I went to a pretty small public university in the US because it was affordable and close to home, as did my brother, and most of my friends who had siblings were all there with their siblings. Most of the staff and faculty who had college-age kids had their kids at that school. So there's nothing out of the ordinary in that at all.

If anything about B&R is unrealistic, it's why a bunch of rich kids would be there at all (generally Ivy League and other elite schools are happy to accept even lousy students if they are willing and able to pay full tuition) and why there aren't any older than average students there. I am NOT saying I want to start seeing MILFs and DILFs among the student body, but the reality is that schools like B&R in the US are regularly where older people go if they didn't get a degree when they were younger. Now that I write this, maybe that's why DPC introduced Madame. She's going to pop up in one of MC's classes next semester. ;)
you said :
I think if we have melodramatic "discoveries" that MC is related to Jill or Josy or some other variation of "long lost relative," it would be a cheap plot trick and quite disappointing.
me :
-------- I don't think it's a cheap or disappointing but it will be a plot that will kill the plot, interest, character development. These kinds of plot are usually call spider web because they kill characters.
You :
On the other hand, having a lot of family members at the same college in and of itself is totally normal - - -
Me :
no it's not, family member in collage life, does fuck up collage life.

On serious note : mc don't have any family member on collage in my knowledge and it should stay this way.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I hope DPC scales down after launching Ep8 and Season 2 on Steam with Ep9 and does a few more shorter episodes with less dev time.

He can't keep scaling up and up and up for every episode, it's unsustainable as it is, time wise. There's a reason art and game studios hire more people as their games tend to get bigger, and since he is unwilling to do any of that, he needs to keep scale consistent.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hope DPC scales down after launching Ep8 and Season 2 on Steam with Ep9 and does a few more shorter episodes with less dev time.

He can't keep scaling up and up and up for every episode, it's unsustainable as it is, time wise. There's a reason art and game studios hire more people as their games tend to get bigger, and since he is unwilling to do any of that, he needs to keep scale consistent.
People keep saying that, but he has absolutely no incentive to do it. Anyway, we'll wait. We'll complain, but we'll wait (this game's already been going for almost three years anyway, what's another bunch of years gonna hurt?)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I don't know if this is discussed here but i have theory about heather. If MC told her about tommy, then she will ask to have sex with MC. Then this choice will determine MC's positive or negative relationship with tommy.
I mean we're definitely fucking Heather. Episode 7 was pretty much the greenlight... But I honestly dont think Tommy cares about Heather in general and wouldnt see it as a big deal.

People keep saying that, but he has absolutely no incentive to do it. Anyway, we'll wait. We'll complain, but we'll wait (this game's already been going for almost three years anyway, what's another bunch of years gonna hurt?)
Exactly. If anything the Patreon funding model means he should drag out this cash cow for as long as reasonably possible.

Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It is very simple. The LI's and Girl's who did not fuck the MC can be relatives. Incest rule. (y)

Just an example, nothing more.

Now look at Isabella. As long as the MC doesn't hire Isabella to clean his room and has no other sexual interactions, it will hardly bother the player if she is his aunt, mother, cousin or child. (I exaggerated on purpose). But it would be a bit of a surprise if such a thing came out. :unsure:

Imagine such a situation with the girls and LI's you don't care about and ask yourself if it bothers you.:unsure:

The only real drama comes when the MC is a male whore and there is only one girl left as a sister. Derek will take care of her then. Linda is a wet dream of Derek. With that my tears.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you're saying Bella can be an aunt if no sex but isn't an aunt if sex?

Do you understand the complexity of this? It's impossible for Pinkcakes to maintain that level of change in his story.

Theories are one thing, but what you're saying is is more like you're watching a TV show and halfway through an episode it be becomes another TV show.

Reactions: tipsytopsy

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't think Tommy will die. But I assume that one or more DIK's will go. :unsure:

I can't give any exact clues. It's more of a feeling. Tommy and Rusty have become more and more distant from the other DIK's towards the end of EP7. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that the MC will be the new president and he will have to pick a new VP.:D

Wishful thinking. My MC will split the power of the DIK VP between Josy and Maya. That would be something.:cool:
Tommy is also becoming more and more uncontrollable and irrational. I agree, I don't see him dying, but I see something major happening to him.
Rusty has all but made the MC the VP already and the other guys look to him as a leader (hey, it's me - of course he's the best :cool::LOL:)

Reactions: dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So you're saying Bella can be an aunt if no sex but isn't an aunt if sex?

Do you understand the complexity of this? It's impossible for Pinkcakes to maintain that level of change in his story.

Theories are one thing, but what you're saying is is more like you're watching a TV show and halfway through an episode it be becomes another TV show.
Aunt Bella? That's crazy. Jill's the only aunt, everybody knows that

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC has written itself, so that the story itself, i.e. in the outline, already exists from beginning to end. Ergo, he knows where the journey is going and thus could have already integrated the variables from the beginning, but not yet activated them. :unsure:

In one of his last status reports, DPC mentioned that he still has to check thousands of variables and change them if necessary.(y)
Every time you chose a response that's a variable that he has to check, that's why there are thousands.

A variable isn't a character completely changing who they are based on arbitrary choices.

There's only one Bella, and she's always the same girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes