Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's a college sex comedy, it's not that deep. Maya's conflict with her father is contrived, Quinn is in over her head, she's not a criminal mastermind, Chad was obviously gay and the connection to Troy and the HOTs is that Sarah is his sister, it's obvious because they look alike, Vinny is some criminal drop out who Quinn is still connected with in some way.
No, Quinn is the representation of the famous druglord Pablo Escobar :eek: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS EVIL!!!!! How can she offer player more sex in a adult VN game? DID THE GIRLS IN THE RESTAURANT CONSENT TO THIS????

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, after the first two hours of this game i was afraid it was way overrated, but wow..........

Now that i played the game i understand why it´s so top rated, it does indeed deserve it. The developer really went the extra-extra-mile with it.

I have 3 questions though if someone could answer them:

Is "acting lessons" from this developer about the same quality?

Judging from the number of updates from release, the next release should be in about one month, for Halloween maybe, as a Halloween party was mentioned in the game?

And did i miss something? Because there was a warning at the beginning of the game for people that are in a "bad place" in their life........ i was expecting some "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff........but there was nothing really? Not a complaint from me.......just wondering...
Acting Lessons was his first game. It is a good game, but he didn't add a warning like he did on this one, so people went a little batshit crazy with it.
Again, it's a good game but very small compared to BaDIK. It's a heavier themed game, hence people getting crazy.
Also for the warning here, the feeling of betrayal(?)(Chapter 3 final I guess), mother dying on childbirth and father not getting over it, breaking up with the person you care deeply can sometimes hit very close to home. No need to take that warning too seriously, DPC put it so people will stop harassing him lmao

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, after the first two hours of this game i was afraid it was way overrated, but wow..........

Now that i played the game i understand why it´s so top rated, it does indeed deserve it. The developer really went the extra-extra-mile with it.

Judging from the number of updates from release, the next release should be in about one month, for Halloween maybe, as a Halloween party was mentioned in the game?

And did i miss something? Because there was a warning at the beginning of the game for people that are in a "bad place" in their life........ i was expecting some "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff........but there was nothing really? Not a complaint from me.......just wondering...
1- It's good but BaDik is better

2- That's what many of us hope that in chapter 8 includes the Halloween party but the Dev has not said anything yet

3- It's because of what happened in AL

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Acting Lessons was the best VN for me before I got to this one. 1st episodes of AL was blurry af, DPC even cracked joke about it (MC wasn't wearing his contacts whole time :KEK: ).

Presumable in 3-4 weeks, maybe month ep 8 gonna drop.

Expect "game of thrones"-level-shocking stuff in AL :4Head:

Reactions: reees754

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe it’s just me, but these are the most realistic renders of Bella that I have seen so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice, but hips way too narrow for Bella. Boobs a little too small as well. Bella has one of the most exaggerated hourglass shapes you'll see.

AL has a lot of fans but I am not one of them. To me that game is dogshit; I hated it. AL is one the least enjoyable AVNs that I've played. I almost didn't try BaDIK because I hated AL so much. I'm glad I finally gave in because BaDIK turned out to be one of the best I've played. You might as well give AL a chance, but be warned it goes to much darker places than BaDIK has thus far.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes