Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Jade Preview (NSFW)
Enjoy ;) View attachment 1449220
So is she going to keep her wedding ring during the handjob? That could be uncomfortable… But hey if that’s what mommy wants, I’m good! :love:
She’s really the opposite of Bella … If fucking Cathy was endgame for Bella fucking Jade is going to be worse. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm actually one of the few who really enjoyed that part.

i am not perfect i admit it
I agree that was the best part :devilish: #cuckburke
screenshot0009.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just remembered why there may only be three alphas. When the MC removed the jocks from the HOT party, they wanted to go to their mansion. But they are being watched after all. Drunk on campus?

Blood alcohol measured and drugs or steroids detected. And bye.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
"Maybe this is what happens when Burke finds out. Jade pulls him to a cheap motel and either films it herself or there's a hidden camers, but she's being blackmailed to do it by Burke."

-HB

Good one, Burke had a smile on his face while watching the Jade video
While I don't agree with the idea... that's an original HB from Discord?

Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Maybe this is what happens when Burke finds out. Jade pulls him to a cheap motel and either films it herself or there's a hidden camers, but she's being blackmailed to do it by Burke."

-HB

Good one, Burke had a smile on his face while watching the Jade video
the smile comes from the fact that he can finally hold his wife's tongue

unless he's a cuckhold, what interest would he have in getting another clip of his wife and MC? did he enjoy the synergy between the two?

Sep 9, 2021
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
  • Quinn: Peddles in prostitutes and drugs, skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.
  • Patrick: Blackmailing his adult daughter to control her future.
  • Burke: Fraud (manipulating scholarships with his dealing with Quinn and her restaurant), and he's criminally neglectful of his wife!
  • Vinny: Drug dealing, and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation.
Minor antagonists:
  • Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose.
  • Nick: Possibly inadvertently helping out Vinny.
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship)
  • Sarah: She's in with Mel, so guilty by association.
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms), theft (stole the mc's guitar), dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day).
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!)
Now it's a backward surprise . . .(n):WaitWhat:
  • Quinn: Not really it's just a Pov that where are you looking from. (Really short sight:coffee:.) prostitutes : where it's forced, It's a choice made my other character, drugs : customer depended service. Otherwise you will be going for war with entire medial world because they are the biggest drug disturber controlled by govt. :cautious: ("skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.") You have missed the entire quinn character.:censored: She didn't keep single shit for her self "see again quinn telling tommy about riona smoking":cautious: can go for more but not really important . . . You already have mind set.
  • Patrick: Stupid reason:cautious:, He loves her daughter. that is why he is using a bad method so she didn't ruin her life like most Feminist do. What can I say Feminist have to put figure on and cry all the time for own stupid choices.(Really short sights pov ). He is the most caring father in entire fucking game. Don't be a lesbian hoe(She is also in doubt by getting D by mc :cautious:) and study because that is path of success damn to much to ask from a F. :cautious: bs bs bs
  • Burke: It's a give or take system(Nothing is forced : mona leaving in middle of that :WeSmart::cautious:), while most character are so less of character but a simple tuition for sexual favor and everyone loses their mind, self righteous bs at peak. Given a real life choices most of these self righteous people would be sucking his(Burke) cock in no time. :cautious: bs bs and just more bs :cautious:
  • Vinny: Drug dealing(Customer services, Again:cautious: ) , and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation(Not guilt until proven guilty).(y)

• Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose. : (y)
  • Nick: Possibly inadvertently helping out Vinny.(y)(Backstabber)
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship) (y)(Backstabber)
  • Sarah: She's in with Mel, so guilty by association.(y)(Backstabber)
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms) : so fucking what a bit of fight is not big deal unless mc is gutless and ball-less meat and bone, theft (stole the mc's guitar)(y),
  • Dave : dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day). I am not sure about it but if he he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck he gonna get fucked soon and deserve that.
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).(Not even close to Minor antagonists::cautious: ) It's more like necessary.
if he is definition of Minor antagonists then :sleep::cautious:
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc : so F what, Let mc have balls and punch him back : Look at both side :PogChamp::cautious:), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!) : jill is more to blame for tybalt issue. :cautious::FacePalm:

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
As for mansion - it's definitely jocks. Dawe trashed rooms of everyone who banged Arieth (closet too cuz she was banged there on photos) except Nick's cuz he didn't.
Excellent theory if not for the strong improbability that Dawe (or any of the jocks) knows which room belongs to whom.

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
I finally got around to doing a massive Dik replay. Quinn takes on a completely different persona. On the Chick route or Jill and Bella route, she's like this ominous evil bitch, but on the Dik route, she's actually pretty great. I appreciate the juxtaposition of the character. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did and the Jade/Cathy bonus is pretty fantastic too......

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes