PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, and I always got the impression that Riona (and Quinn) was aware of who posted the Cathy cluck. Riona seems riddled with guilt, especially at the party. And when she asks what MC knows, I get the feeling she is testing the waters to see if anyone is on to the culprit. This is DPC we are talking about so the culprit could be anyone in the game, but I always get a sense that Riona is holding back a little something whenever she talks to MC. She is opening up more and more as time passes and as you help her, but she isn't quite ready to reveal everything.
Perhaps the Hots are somehow connected, but their motivation is unclear. Was it Quinn's plan to remove Rusty from the presidency and put Tommy in his place? Did he somehow interfere with them? After all, the whole brotherhood was kept on Rusty's money. Robbery also seems unlikely. Quinn could just get high with Rusty and Tommy, and Riona would rob the safe. The only clear explanation would be an order from the jocks. They bribed the Hots to compromise the Diks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Yes, and I always got the impression that Riona (and Quinn) was aware of who posted the Cathy cluck. Riona seems riddled with guilt, especially at the party. And when she asks what MC knows, I get the feeling she is testing the waters to see if anyone is on to the culprit. This is DPC we are talking about so the culprit could be anyone in the game, but I always get a sense that Riona is holding back a little something whenever she talks to MC. She is opening up more and more as time passes and as you help her, but she isn't quite ready to reveal everything.
I've been taking Riona's behaviour as being due to the restaraunt stuff. Her very first appearance in the game is her worried and casting doubt on Quinn's expansion. And she keeps on hammering that point to Quinn throughout the game, with that worry getting worse and worse each episode.

Bit of a tangent, but its kind of interesting that she feels Quinn's scheme spiraling out of control before it even starts to spiral out of control. Same way that she feels there's a stalker, but Quinn just shrugs it off. And of course, Quinn's the one who gets mugged.

• Thinking Face

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One thing I've been wondering is if the other side girls will be getting their own hangouts, and Quinn is just ahead of the curve. The interactions with Riona, Lily and Jade in Episode 7 seem to hint that might be possible. It would certainly be an interesting idea.
I think it's interesting how 2 of the most recurring side girls, Jade and Nichole, have a clear path away from pseudo LIs.

Jade, also rightly so, is clearly not interested in any real relationship, there is not the slightest scratch, it's sex and only that

Nichole, who in theory could have been more interested, at the very moment when she found a certain intimacy with MC, turned abruptly inviting the first stripper who passed by, without any warning, without any motivation.

practically the same thing can be done for the others (Camilla started off in a romantic way, with Mona's confession, in the end it is evidently a ticket for free sex, Lily in theory opened to a relationship but it seems to me more like the umpteenth temptation).

The difference in management compared to Quinn is evident.

You might be right, but Riona with her attitude of a constant state of altered consciousness is difficult to interpret.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
In fairness

The lack of conversation from a meta POV would most likely be due to DPC not wanting to reveal the answer to the audience. Riona is sat outside the library feeling down about something, I don’t think it is a massive leap to connect this to the cluck. Again a little thing like hurting her friends isn’t going to be a problem for someone like
Once again, the plan is unnecessary complex. Like Ename mentioned, causing a mess with the cluck doesn't guarantee a safe access to Rusty's room without anyone noticing her. She could have met someone anytime. At best it would have bought her a few minutes. It has never been mentioned that money from the safe was missing and Quinn & Riona money issue remains, which means they would have elaborate a complex plan including taking a nude picture of a teacher for absolutely nothing. Storywise it would be a complete let-down.

I understand the argument for it being an attack on the DIKs and Rusty, however we still need to explain why the safe is exposed under these circumstances. The safe is part of the puzzle.
There's another issue with the safe, Quinn would need the code to open it. How did she get it ? Unless she didn't think that a code would be needed ? Makes the plan even sillier.

Reactions: ename144

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Vinny may have been the one who trashed the dik mansion and attacked Quinn . He is the antagonist in the dark.
The attacker isn't Vinny - he doesn't have tiger tattoo on his hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Vinny has no known motive to attack her and Quinn believes him.

As for mansion - it's definitely jocks. Dawe trashed rooms of everyone who banged Arieth (closet too cuz she was banged there on photos) except Nick's cuz he didn't.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Nichole, who in theory could have been more interested, at the very moment when she found a certain intimacy with MC, turned abruptly inviting the first stripper who passed by, without any warning, without any motivation.
Yes, I also found this odd. Fun, yet odd. I certainly liked the threesome, but I was kind of hoping Nicole and MC could have something a little more personal and intimate (at least initially) before bringing in the first random stripper that walked by, like you said. I got over it pretty quickly when I saw what they had planned for me, but during that brief post nut clarity I can't deny I was disappointed to think Nicole was.......hmm, 'using me' might be too harsh a term.....let's just say not as into MC romantically speaking as I with her.

You might be right, but Riona with her attitude of a constant state of altered consciousness is difficult to interpret.
True, but the party seemed to be the first time/place Riona was really agitated and showed it to someone other than Quinn. Before that she was kind of a normal, depressed emo. Her anxiety only gets ramped up from there on. The Cathy cluck, money problems, the stalker, etc. I thought it was a big deal in the MC/Riona relationship when she asked him for help. Her first proactive move to deal with some of the issues she has been facing and it is good to see.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Jade Preview (NSFW)
Enjoy ;) View attachment 1449220
MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!