always86

Mar 19, 2020
I don't think Quinn is so bad with money that she risked robbing her own friend. It's too mean even for her. And Jade could have hired Quinn to destroy Katie. She doesn't have to do everything herself. But in fact, these explanations are too complicated. Everything will be simple in the game. For example, Nick decided to do this at Vinnie's request. Vinnie decided to take revenge on the brotherhood for his exile. Or it could have been done by a secret jock Leon at the request of Doe or Chad.
The problem with the Nick/ Vinny solution is that it doesn’t explain the safe being exposed. Because again, if it were Vinny trying to get to the safe, could he have entered the house (and campus) without anyone spotting him?

Quinn is a drug dealing pimp who whores her best friend out for money. And slaps her when she has the audacity to question her. I don’t think she is beyond stealing from the DIKs. I also don’t think she’d worry about getting them in trouble at the same time. Quinn seemingly only looks out for herself. When it comes down to it I think it will turn out she has a reason for it. It won’t be for herself, it will be for her Dad or her Mum. They’ll have some debt she is trying to pay so they don’t get killed. She’ll have taken the wrong path to do the right thing.

Sick369

Mar 25, 2021
Could you pass me the Spanish translation file? The link does not work right now

Last edited by a moderator:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think they tried to end the chapter on an high note for suspense and drama and to keep you hooked, then completely forgot about it the next chapter and went back to everything being chill with her.
I'm surprised people think this. To me, it was clearly deliberate, dark foreshadowing. It's enough to unsettle us at the time, but vague enough that we'll forget about it as Bella slowly uncorks the sexy. DPC will let it sit idle so we'll let our guard down until the other shoe drops, but that shoe is definitely coming.

I kind of think that the "something is seriously wrong, like 'axe murderer wrong'" is the reaction we're supposed to have to that library scene. But really, its DPC baiting us, and its just something more mundane. When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first". Implication being, Bella's baggage is gonna blow up at some point and MC's relationship with her makes it worse. But had he just befriended her, helped her with her problems, and THEN wooed her, it would've been a much smoother path. And I kind of wonder if the non-LI path for Bella is like that. No MC fuckery, so he and Jill help Bella much better when her shit hits the fan. Thats my guess at this point.
That's my guess as well. I've likened pursuing Bella to encouraging a former alcoholic to go clubbing with you; I think Bella is ultimately the one who will need the most help as a result of the MC wooing her. But we'll see, hopefully soon.

For BaD so far yes but Steam have the option Early Access but as it would be a dlc (or a dlc of dlc for season3) i'm not sure it would work
Steam can't travel through time; it will always be 0-4 updates behind the Patreon version. And DPC would never allow public release of incomplete work in Early Access, so that's no help.

I really like the fact that each new release is a self-contained episode and wouldn't want releases with no real advance of the story. Other games that release updates relatively quickly still progress their stories so slowly, such that in the end there's no real difference between what BaDIK does and other games do. It's like the difference between releases being a full episode of a TV show and releases being just 10 minutes of an episode between commercial breaks. I'd rather have the former.

I think if DPC made any changes to his development schedule and approach, it would be to drop minigames and some of the side content. I don't know how much of his development time is spent on that kind of thing, so perhaps it would only change the schedule by a couple of weeks, but the minigames really don't do anything for me. I appreciate that DPC wants to create a real AAA AVN, but the minigames are in BaDIK what scanning planets was in Mass Effect 2: an unnecessary time suck.
I'm with you on larger releases, but I find the mini-games are an good way to break up the normal gameplay. And some of them, like tennis or the mansion repair game are fun to play.

I will agree that they can become tedious if you're trying to speed run your Nth playthrough, but that's why - unlike the accursed planet scanning in ME2 - we're able to turn them off.

As for Quinn. Means, takes the picture in the changing room of Cathy, I’ve explained how her Camilla and Riona were all involved.

Opportunity - has access to the DIKs mansion for parties and can move around without people questioning her, she also uses Camilla as a distraction and works with Riona to achieve the final result.

As for motive, she is very short of Money, seemingly due to her own drug use. She is desperate, she needs The money that is in the safe. Tommy already told her the DIKs would take the blame for something she had planned, though I think this is something else. She also probably new that Chad got kicked out of the Alphas for beating up the MC. Perhaps she figured worst case scenario Rusty gets kicked out and that leaves Tommy in charge, which works for her anyway
I've said it before, but this makes no sense. If Quinn wanted to rob the DIK safe (which I agree she would be willing to do if necessary) then the Cluck does nothing but make that harder: getting access tot he laptop is no easier than getting access to the safe directly, and the typical party gave her much better cover that a houseful of alert, angry people hunting for clues.

I understand that Quinn is a lousy chessmaster, but this plan is bad even by her standards.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
I have an issue with my playthrous. There are a lot of Scenes i have not unlocket yet and tons of unsorted save files. Are there any pictures online of the Gallery where everything is unlocked? I need some hints which scenes belong to what route and the ingame gallery only says "locked". Would be nice if each scene had its own name or feature some clues as to what characters are involved.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I kind of think that the "something is seriously wrong, like 'axe murderer wrong'" is the reaction we're supposed to have to that library scene. But really, its DPC baiting us, and its just something more mundane. When I look at the narration in that scene again, several episodes later, it reads to me like future MC saying "I wouldn't have pushed so hard to bang her, and instead helped her work past her mental struggles first". Implication being, Bella's baggage is gonna blow up at some point and MC's relationship with her makes it worse. But had he just befriended her, helped her with her problems, and THEN wooed her, it would've been a much smoother path. And I kind of wonder if the non-LI path for Bella is like that. No MC fuckery, so he and Jill help Bella much better when her shit hits the fan. Thats my guess at this point.

It reads both ways, though. So mebbe it is some 'axe murderer' shit after all.
That's my guess as well. I've likened pursuing Bella to encouraging a former alcoholic to go clubbing with you; I think Bella is ultimately the one who will need the most help as a result of the MC wooing her. But we'll see, hopefully soon.
I usually don't get involved in Bella speculation, even though she's one of my highest ranking girls... mostly because my gut tells me that we all have it somehow completely wrong and DPC is going to drop a bomb on us. If you look at the other mysteries presented to us in the game, like who posted the cluck and what's the story with MC's mom and all that, very few of those unanswered questions have the potential of dropping an ax murderer or a child death on us.

Personally, I don't think DPC is baiting us into mundane reveal. A central theme of the game, that I think DPC has really hit it out of the park with, is showing the MC growing up and maturing. Whether you're chick or dik, there's a clear progress of the MC's character toward the future of the story, maybe the best example of which is the timeskip jogging scene where the MC reflects on his training, the passage of time and some of the choices he's made. So character growth is really important to the narrative here, and it's shown in the most recent episodes that the MC is wiser to some of the challenges he's coming up against. Now, the reason I bring this up is because in the library scene with Bella, we actually get the future MC directly saying that if he were back in his past shoes at that moment kissing Bella, he would have done something radically different. It doesn't particularly matter what the different thing he would have done is, though it is relevant that he would have called for help (either for himself or for Bella), the really important thing is that the future MC - who is more mature, more wise, and smarter - is saying that his past self is not prepared for what getting involved with Bella would bring. We never get another scene where the future MC directly expresses his 'regret', or 'trepidation', for an action his past self makes. Not when he gets involved with Quinn the literal drug dealer, not when he gets involved with Maya and the problems with her dad, not when he bangs Lily the potential man-eater.

There's only been one scene in the game that I'm aware of when the MC has commented directly from the future that he would have done something differently, and that's the scene with Bella in the library. I think we should take this very seriously. I think this scene can be construed along the same lines as the disclaimer when you first boot up the game and Jill asks if you're in a dark period in your life or are easily offended. It's a warning - the future MC is saying, "I was not prepared, you are not prepared, and I wish I'd done this differently."

Now this isn't to say that it's likely that Bella is a murderer or something, no more than it's likely for Lily to be an undercover cop :KEK: But I definitely think Bella's path is going to have some dark shit, at the very least I don't believe it will be mundane for the reasons I've outlined. There's very little doubt in my mind that, like ename said, Bella is the one who will need the most help with the fallout from getting involved with her, whether it's helping her get over something from her past, issues with her husband, or whatever. Bella is a very smart and mature lady, but she's struggling with something, and the MC from the future knows he wasn't prepared for it. I don't think that's changed.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I usually don't get involved in Bella speculation, even though she's one of my highest ranking girls... mostly because my gut tells me that we all have it somehow completely wrong and DPC is going to drop a bomb on us. If you look at the other mysteries presented to us in the game, like who posted the cluck and what's the story with MC's mom and all that, very few of those unanswered questions have the potential of dropping an ax murderer or a child death on us.

Personally, I don't think DPC is baiting us into mundane reveal. A central theme of the game, that I think DPC has really hit it out of the park with, is showing the MC growing up and maturing. Whether you're chick or dik, there's a clear progress of the MC's character toward the future of the story, maybe the best example of which is the timeskip jogging scene where the MC reflects on his training, the passage of time and some of the choices he's made. So character growth is really important to the narrative here, and it's shown in the most recent episodes that the MC is wiser to some of the challenges he's coming up against. Now, the reason I bring this up is because in the library scene with Bella, we actually get the future MC directly saying that if he were back in his past shoes at that moment kissing Bella, he would have done something radically different. It doesn't particularly matter what the different thing he would have done is, though it is relevant that he would have called for help (either for himself or for Bella), the really important thing is that the future MC - who is more mature, more wise, and smarter - is saying that his past self is not prepared for what getting involved with Bella would bring. We never get another scene where the future MC directly expresses his 'regret', or 'trepidation', for an action his past self makes. Not when he gets involved with Quinn the literal drug dealer, not when he gets involved with Maya and the problems with her dad, not when he bangs Lily the potential man-eater.

There's only been one scene in the game that I'm aware of when the MC has commented directly from the future that he would have done something differently, and that's the scene with Bella in the library. I think we should take this very seriously. I think this scene can be construed along the same lines as the disclaimer when you first boot up the game and Jill asks if you're in a dark period in your life or are easily offended. It's a warning - the future MC is saying, "I was not prepared, you are not prepared, and I wish I'd done this differently."

Now this isn't to say that it's likely that Bella is a murderer or something, no more than it's likely for Lily to be an undercover cop :KEK: But I definitely think Bella's path is going to have some dark shit, at the very least I don't believe it will be mundane for the reasons I've outlined. There's very little doubt in my mind that, like ename said, Bella is the one who will need the most help with the fallout from getting involved with her, whether it's helping her get over something from her past, issues with her husband, or whatever. Bella is a very smart and mature lady, but she's struggling with something, and the MC from the future knows he wasn't prepared for it. I don't think that's changed.
We're of the same mind. Your post is more or less what I was saying. lol

When I say "mundane", I just meant I don't think it'll be some crazy psycho killer stuff or some thriller/horror stuff or some wacky out-there thing. It'll still be dark, but it'll be more grounded, more... real people problems, if that makes sense. Like, some shit she would need a therapist and counseling for.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also think the jocks since Dawe looks at the mansion when the DIKS go off to the Prep party.
But... remember that MC mentioned the fine handwriting? ( i believe it was in Rusty's room ) It sure looks similar to the handwriting in his room (old library) and then it's got to be Vinnie who's trying to set things up between the Jocks and the Diks
the JOCKs have to be involved anyway. they are the only ones with the dildos and they know the DIKs won't be home.

then it could be that they started it and Vinnie completed the devastation.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Came across a Quinn topic on another forum which made me wonder if Quinn is getting her own path eventhough she's not a maingirl. Have to replay some more scenes myself but it looks like this guy is really on to something. Just in some little details and expressions.

Riona: "*Whispers* His dick is in her. I'm not even joking." (identical)

• Quinn: "Cool..." smiling look (not with Quinn)
  • Quinn: "For real?" serious, not buying what your selling look (with Quinn)
Riona: "Nothing, just looking for our lighter."

• Quinn: Smiling in the same render Riona speaks (not with Quinn)
  • Quinn: Not smiling in the same render Riona speaks (with Quinn)
Continuation of lighter joke...

• Quinn: "..." sidelong look not smiling at Riona (with Quinn, add on render)
End scene with Quinn quipping about MC's dick getting soft is identical. (Some might argue Quinn's look is uneasy, shaken or upset when Riona tells her...personally I find it hard to quantify as she's got her shields up so to speak.)

It's the Sage scene (episode 7) in the garden. He even found out what the trigger is to these specific nuances.
Now i'm gonna dig up an old save to check ik out myself.

It's the Hangout scene with Quinn in Eps 6 that is the flag to determine how she acts here, not your Affinity, having sex with Quinn on the roof, or anything else. It's a simple check for DPC down the road if you have sex with Sage, that scene is on rails. So he could look for flag 1: Hangout w/Quinn eps 6 and flag 2: Sex w/Sage eps 7 to make a scene change, or add/remove a scene, with Quinn down the road. Lastly, if you want to do a no sex w/Sage in front of Quinn run, you cannot ever hook up with Sage - missing out on the Sage talking about Quinn liking MC scene and the quickie handy scene with Quinn. Staying w/Sage (being with her is a requirement for that) forces you to have sex in front of Quinn.

Personally i would love to have a seperate path for Quinn. She has a good backstory and is slowly but surely opening up for MC. Her path just has to be made "official" with RP etc. Defenitly would made me do another run solely for her.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Came across a Quinn topic on another forum which made me wonder if Quinn is getting her own path eventhough she's not a maingirl. Have to replay some more scenes myself but it looks like this guy is really on to something. Just in some little details and expressions.

Riona: "*Whispers* His dick is in her. I'm not even joking." (identical)

• Quinn: "Cool..." smiling look (not with Quinn)
  • Quinn: "For real?" serious, not buying what your selling look (with Quinn)
Riona: "Nothing, just looking for our lighter."

• Quinn: Smiling in the same render Riona speaks (not with Quinn)
  • Quinn: Not smiling in the same render Riona speaks (with Quinn)
Continuation of lighter joke...

• Quinn: "..." sidelong look not smiling at Riona (with Quinn, add on render)
End scene with Quinn quipping about MC's dick getting soft is identical. (Some might argue Quinn's look is uneasy, shaken or upset when Riona tells her...personally I find it hard to quantify as she's got her shields up so to speak.)

It's the Sage scene (episode 7) in the garden. He even found out what the trigger is to these specific nuances.
Now i'm gonna dig up an old save to check ik out myself.

It's the Hangout scene with Quinn in Eps 6 that is the flag to determine how she acts here, not your Affinity, having sex with Quinn on the roof, or anything else. It's a simple check for DPC down the road if you have sex with Sage, that scene is on rails. So he could look for flag 1: Hangout w/Quinn eps 6 and flag 2: Sex w/Sage eps 7 to make a scene change, or add/remove a scene, with Quinn down the road. Lastly, if you want to do a no sex w/Sage in front of Quinn run, you cannot ever hook up with Sage - missing out on the Sage talking about Quinn liking MC scene and the quickie handy scene with Quinn. Staying w/Sage (being with her is a requirement for that) forces you to have sex in front of Quinn.

Personally i would love to have a seperate path for Quinn. She has a good backstory and is slowly but surely opening up for MC. Her path just has to be made "official" with RP etc. Defenitly would made me do another run solely for her.
There have been 5 main girls established since the end of chapter 1 when we, the players were given summaries of our progress with Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage. in the following 6 chapters that has never changed so there is No Reason to think it will in the future* as to do so would violate established storytelling structure. It still amazes me that so many are unable to accept that the straight-forward story they're being presented with is real and not some Lost-esque mystery box to be solved.

* Until the story is completed, at which point, a Quinn path could be added as DLC but this is purely hypothetical as DPC has given zero indication that that might be a something they have planned

Reactions: tipsytopsy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There have been 5 main girls established since the end of chapter 1 when we, the players were given summaries of our progress with Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage. in the following 6 chapters that has never changed so there is No Reason to think it will in the future* as to do so would violate established storytelling structure. It still amazes me that so many are unable to accept that the straight-forward story they're being presented with is real and not some Lost-esque mystery box to be solved.

* Until the story is completed, at which point, a Quinn path could be added as DLC but this is purely hypothetical as DPC has given zero indication that that might be a something they have planned
in AL there were 4 LIs, one of the 4 was fake and there was an ending for another character

that Quinn is an LI or not is not so important, what is important is if she will have an ending or not (she already has a path for now much more substantial than that of the other sidegirls)

I don't think so, but because I don't see a clean way out for her, something that will allow her to stay at BR at the end of the story

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

1) Quinn is present on the banner on the page of patreon
2) Perhaps a lot of work with the code is due to the fact that her progress needs to be added to the credits
3) In one of the status updates, he said that he was preparing something crazy, but he could not say what exactly would otherwise spoil the experience
4) Quinn is given more time than any of the side girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes