PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone hates waiting. I would gladly agree to short, but concentrated updates every three months than semi-annual releases stretched out for several hours. But constantly releasing such updates is not profitable from an economic point of view. As already mentioned, most cartridges are dollar or 5 dollar users who are waiting for the release of the game and switch to 10 or 20 dollars. The release of a 3-month update will allow you to earn more. I believe that the next issues will be shorter. 4000 renders is the limit that can be reached in six months of development. He's grounded for the season finale. WPC has already hinted that in the 3rd and subsequent seasons there will be more routine and study, so I think the updates will be somewhat shorter. It's just a feeling.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Let's be frank guys, DPC isn't your usual lazy ass milky dev like some we know, if he's taking more time than usual to update the game, he has a good reason. Even since the time he was working on Acting Lessons, all of his updates are always very consistent. So please, give the man a break. Game'll be ready soon enough...

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
It’s possible … a pregnancy scare is a usual trope… Just look at Jamie and Dany :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More drama for the MC I guess! If there is really a pregnant LI…
Worst Scenario: Game Over :cry:
Best Scenario: Pregancy sex :D

Well, I kind of feel singled out since it’s basically my screenshot. :LOL:
Look I don’t know what to say… I have bad eyesight sue me. :geek:
Reminder: I thought that this new Discord avatar was Bella for a while. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ever since the text box was available in episode 6 I used it and I never bothered to take it off…
But it’s true that it kind of suck that it partially blocks the render… That’s why ‘H’ is my best friend. ;)
If some of you feel offended, I’ll remove the text box in my next screenshots!
Not my intention, brother. That's precisely why I said I wasn't singling anyone out. I could have grabbed any of a hundred screenshots. Yours just reminded me that I've been intending to ask why some people like it.

I have received a lot of various reasons, all valid. I personally prefer not having to hit "H" all of the time and I can read everything without the box.

By the way, I don't blame you for thinking that's Bella. The discord icons are small and that totally looks like Bella at first glance. It's the hair and make-up. Josy doesn't usually wear this, though I must say she looks fantastic. :love:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyone hates waiting. I would gladly agree to short, but concentrated updates every three months than semi-annual releases stretched out for several hours. But constantly releasing such updates is not profitable from an economic point of view. As already mentioned, most cartridges are dollar or 5 dollar users who are waiting for the release of the game and switch to 10 or 20 dollars. The release of a 3-month update will allow you to earn more. I believe that the next issues will be shorter. 4000 renders is the limit that can be reached in six months of development. He's grounded for the season finale. WPC has already hinted that in the 3rd and subsequent seasons there will be more routine and study, so I think the updates will be somewhat shorter. It's just a feeling.
I really like the fact that each new release is a self-contained episode and wouldn't want releases with no real advance of the story. Other games that release updates relatively quickly still progress their stories so slowly, such that in the end there's no real difference between what BaDIK does and other games do. It's like the difference between releases being a full episode of a TV show and releases being just 10 minutes of an episode between commercial breaks. I'd rather have the former.

I think if DPC made any changes to his development schedule and approach, it would be to drop minigames and some of the side content. I don't know how much of his development time is spent on that kind of thing, so perhaps it would only change the schedule by a couple of weeks, but the minigames really don't do anything for me. I appreciate that DPC wants to create a real AAA AVN, but the minigames are in BaDIK what scanning planets was in Mass Effect 2: an unnecessary time suck.

Reactions: KaiserST

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really like the fact that each new release is a self-contained episode and wouldn't want releases with no real advance of the story. Other games that release updates relatively quickly still progress their stories so slowly, such that in the end there's no real difference between what BaDIK does and other games do. It's like the difference between releases being a full episode of a TV show and releases being just 10 minutes of an episode between commercial breaks. I'd rather have the former.

I think if DPC made any changes to his development schedule and approach, it would be to drop minigames and some of the side content. I don't know how much of his development time is spent on that kind of thing, so perhaps it would only change the schedule by a couple of weeks, but the minigames really don't do anything for me. I appreciate that DPC wants to create a real AAA AVN, but the minigames are in BaDIK what scanning planets was in Mass Effect 2: an unnecessary time suck.
I like mini-games. There are funny and funny. But after 3-4 runs they become boring. It's good that the DPC has added new mini-games to the new chapters. I'm looking forward to him replacing the brawler.
But I wouldn't mind that now either.:p
1291250_preview_3.jpg
I think they will give him a postcard and a cake.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dear MC.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday. While you were off fucking other bitches, we entertained ourselves. Maybe next year you can join in, if we haven't dumped you before then.

<3 Maya & Josy
Next year

Dear MC,

Happy Birthday, we hope you and Neil had fun catching up. So, remember how we learned Chad and Troy were gay last year? Well, it turns out not so much as we found out over the weekend.

<3 Maya & Josy & Chad & Troy

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone else having problem with the game just shutting down with no explenation right after Josy asks where to sleep for the night at the start of episode 7 in DIK mansion?

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone else having problem with the game just shutting down with no explenation right after Josy asks where to sleep for the night at the start of episode 7 in DIK mansion?
It's a mod killer from DCP to modded saves.
Get the mod from 1st page and you're good to go again.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Here is my active list of theories about what is yet to be revealed;

Sage is connected to the Burke’s. Possibly as Stephen’s daughter/ Jade’s step daughter. Making Tybalt Her step brother.

Bella - There is a blood stain under her cabinet. Possibly a bullet hole instead. Either way something that indicates a violent act.

I think this goes without saying but the ‘blue van’ often seen in the proximity of Quinn is a surveillance van.

Quinn is responsible for the Cathy cluck. (Camilla distracting Rusty), Riona and Quinn all involved

The DIK traitor is Leon. Not sure why, but Nick seems to obvious. If it is Nick then seems likely as well that Vinny is behind the cluck. Might be over thinking and might just be Nick. Leon is the only DIK we know almost nothing about. In fact I think the only real conversation we had with him is about going jogging. (Secret Jock? i know this is a stretch)

Derek will fuck up the Ashley thing, especially if you ‘tried to get him laid’.

Tommy is going to do something major to piss off Heather, to get even she’ll insist on banging MC. Tommy will give his permission. (Don’t see us cucking Tommy)

Similar the only hope of banging Elena will be for a Devil’s Triangle with John Boy. Also possible we won’t get her at all.

Sallie will be made available because Magnar is a cuck. The reason she has the irrational hatred for MC is that Magnar wants her to bone him.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Bella - There is a blood stain under her cabinet. Possibly a bullet hole instead. Either way something that indicates a violent act.
Whatever the deal between Bella and her husband is, I don't think it will be something brutal. Tragic maybe but I don't see Bella being a murderer or whatever like DPC himself promised way back in December 2018, no more thriller. I know I know how naive I am trusting words of AVN Dev, but quite frankly I believe DPC has earned the benefit of the doubt

IMG_20211011_005315.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes