shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
  • Quinn: Peddles in prostitutes and drugs, skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.
  • Patrick: Blackmailing his adult daughter to control her future.
  • Burke: Fraud (manipulating scholarships with his dealing with Quinn and her restaurant), and he's criminally neglectful of his wife!
  • Vinny: Drug dealing, and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation.
Minor antagonists:
  • Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose.
  • Nick: Possibly inadvertently helping out Vinny.
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship)
  • Sarah: She's in with Mel, so guilty by association.
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms), theft (stole the mc's guitar), dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day).
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
  • Quinn: Peddles in prostitutes and drugs, skims from the HOTs' income, and treats friends like shit.
  • Burke: Fraud (manipulating scholarships with his dealing with Quinn and her restaurant), and he's criminally neglectful of his wife!
  • Vinny: Drug dealing, and trashed the DIK's mansion looking for something, then planted evidence to cover his tracks to make it look like it was just another Alpha retaliation.
Minor antagonists:
  • Tommy: Just a selfish cunt who is skimming off the earnings from the Pink Rose.
  • Melanie: Blackmail (she anonymously blackmailed Chad to get him out of the Sage relationship)
  • Dawe: Assault (attacked the mc just because he was near the Jock's changerooms), theft (stole the mc's guitar), dickheadishness (he was responsible for the Cathy Cluck and then proceeded to parade it around college the next day).
  • Chad: Assault (Attacked the mc, but did so because he thought he was being blackmailed by him).
  • Tybalt: Assault (bitch slapped the mc), theft (stole Jill's underwear) and sexual assault (that poor fucking watermelon!)
And here I was thinking that the biggest antagonists were DnG and Lynnette's diary.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
My take on the bad guys:

Major antagonists:
Minor antagonists:
Reading this makes me realize, I don't think Nick is a bad guy. My prediction is he caught Vinny doing all that shit and decided to cover for him for some reason

Reactions: shazba

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You say the safe is the key, yet it's practically an afterthought in this scenario. How does the cluck get Quinn access to the safe? She already needs access to Rusty's room to make the Camila gambit work, and after the cluck was discovered Rusty is camped out in his room running damage control. So in the end at most the cluck buys Quinn a few minutes when Rusty isn't there, but maximizes the odds that she would be discovered tampering with the safe once those minutes are up.

Compare that to the same scenario without the cluck. Quinn can either attempt to crack the safe while Rusty is "distracted" or hope he'll fall asleep in post-coital bliss. Eitehr of those scenarios seem more likely to succeed than the cluck, while also having far less collateral damage.
Camilla fucks Rusty, in the meantime Riona is able to get the laptop, take it to the Library and posts the cluck. Rusty checks his phone after nutting, ”holy shit, where’s the laptop?” Runs out of the room. The room is then empty with the exception of Camilla. Once Quinn realises the safe is locked, she abandons the attempt. No loss. Had the safe been open she’d have been in and out within seconds. Profit. By distracting all of the DIKs at once it makes it less likely she’ll be spotted. Trying to get to the safe while a DIK is in the room, is much riskier.

And, let’s not forget, Quinn isn’t as smart as she thinks she is. She’s absolutely the type to come up with a ‘chess‘ strategy, rather than simply try and sneak in while someone is sleeping.

Once again, the plan is unnecessary complex. Like Ename mentioned, causing a mess with the cluck doesn't guarantee a safe access to Rusty's room without anyone noticing her. She could have met someone anytime. At best it would have bought her a few minutes. It has never been mentioned that money from the safe was missing and Quinn & Riona money issue remains, which means they would have elaborate a complex plan including taking a nude picture of a teacher for absolutely nothing. Storywise it would be a complete let-down.

There's another issue with the safe, Quinn would need the code to open it. How did she get it ? Unless she didn't think that a code would be needed ? Makes the plan even sillier.
Sure, but when are people more likely to notice you entering a room, when they are sat in there? Or while they are running around in a panic?

I think the plan probably relied on the safe being open/ unlocked. It could be she had the code, but didn’t have time to enter it. Perhaps she didn’t know where the safe was exactly and had to search for it. For example someone let slip we have a safe in Tommy’s room, but that’s all she knew. Whether it was Quinn or someone else, used the distraction of the cluck to try and get to the safe.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Where does this take place? This doesn't look like her fancy condo or the dik's house. A shitty motel?
Another role play? I do think it looks like a shitty motel. Maybe she wants to get down and dirty and be treated like a whore. Although, why she would choose such an elegant outfit for this does throw in some doubt into the equation.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Although, why she would choose such an elegant outfit for this does throw in some doubt into the equation.
"Maybe this is what happens when Burke finds out. Jade pulls him to a cheap motel and either films it herself or there's a hidden camers, but she's being blackmailed to do it by Burke."

-HB

Good one, Burke had a smile on his face while watching the Jade video

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Perhaps the Hots are somehow connected, but their motivation is unclear. Was it Quinn's plan to remove Rusty from the presidency and put Tommy in his place? Did he somehow interfere with them? After all, the whole brotherhood was kept on Rusty's money. Robbery also seems unlikely. Quinn could just get high with Rusty and Tommy, and Riona would rob the safe. The only clear explanation would be an order from the jocks. They bribed the Hots to compromise the Diks.
Honestly, I think Cathy had to leave for a different reason. She failed as Rusty's mentor. Binge drinking, drug use, and sex orgies were almost commonplace at the mansion.

Above all, the timing of Cathy's departure and the destruction of the mansion seems planned. And why? The MC. When he got to college, it all started. On the one hand, logical, since DPC wants to tell a story.

But it's the many little things that together make a picture.

The hotel is bought where Lynette and Neil met during construction. As the MC said to Neil. He's not supposed to fall in love with the owner's daughter. Lol. What if it's his own daughter. I don't mean incest now.

The death of Rich's grandmother and the related appearance of a grieving woman at the preps party.

Rusty's father not giving him any more money. In EP7, Rusty told the MC that he feels poor. Maybe he knows the MC's family. Neil said that the MC's grandfather is indecently rich.

The MC doesn't want out of the mansion because he is as stubborn as his mother. Suddenly, Neil surprisingly brings lots of furniture.

Yes, the diary should not be forgotten.

At breakfast in EP7, the MC symbolically sits at the head of the table. Just look at the arrangement.

Left
Nick: He is studying for his degree and contributes positively to the team.
Jacob: Jacob is a painter and a team player.
Jamie: Botanist and a poet.
Leon: Yeah, okay, he's lazy.

Correct
Tommy: Parties and sports. He wears at least one jersey. Is in the process of making a positive change though. He also wanted to join the Alphas rather than the DIKs, just like Rusty.
John: A good cook. Can cook diet meals for sure. A team player.
Rusty: Actually a good leader, but he doesn't like making decisions.
Derek: A smart guy and a total team player with a good soul.

Why I'm writing this. Because the DIK's will probably be split up. I'm assuming there are plenty of spots left in the Alpha House. You can probably even choose which profession the DIK's take in a repair mini-game. The MC has one of three opportunities to clean up a bit before the repair game. One is right outside his room, then in the hallway outside Leon's door, and the last option is right behind the other door. However, notice what is written on the wall where the stairs are located. LOSER. I suppose the two options on the second floor will make the rest of the game easier. Somehow this sounds a bit like Tybalt, too.

Based on the DPC poll with the pairings, I would imagine there will be changes to the HOTs as well. What I noticed though is that Josy, Maya, Sage, Elena, Ashley, and Arieth are not in. Yeah, okay, there are still spots open in the Alphas and the DIKs. How did Jacob put it so aptly? Ambassador.

But where does the journey go for the DIK's, Alpha's and HOT's? That's exactly what Sally/KRJ and Lily/Envy (Nicole) are showing us. It all depends on how you play the game. In EP7, if the MC was always in the Pink Rose, he goes to the Alphas and gets Lily/Envy (Nicole). On the other hand, if he struggles in the old folks' home and also cleans up the library properly, Sally/KRJ will be thrilled.

Don't worry, Quinn fans. The drug dealing and prostitution will continue. What would a glory hole be without a hooker behind it. A hole in the wall.:ROFLMAO:

But now the MC needs a mentor. Yes, I think Jade is certainly not bad and Isabella would do very well too. Maybe Jill will go to the DIK's then too? Elena will go where John is, or rather John will stay where Elena goes, the little patoffel hero. Poor guy even had to fuck with Arieth. :cry:

I imagine the MC's maternal family is a pretty big deal, even the Burgmeistter are afraid of it and Burke prefers to keep his mouth shut.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Camilla fucks Rusty, in the meantime Riona is able to get the laptop, take it to the Library and posts the cluck. Rusty checks his phone after nutting, ”holy shit, where’s the laptop?” Runs out of the room. The room is then empty with the exception of Camilla. Once Quinn realises the safe is locked, she abandons the attempt. No loss. Had the safe been open she’d have been in and out within seconds. Profit. By distracting all of the DIKs at once it makes it less likely she’ll be spotted. Trying to get to the safe while a DIK is in the room, is much riskier.

And, let’s not forget, Quinn isn’t as smart as she thinks she is. She’s absolutely the type to come up with a ‘chess‘ strategy, rather than simply try and sneak in while someone is sleeping.

Sure, but when are people more likely to notice you entering a room, when they are sat in there? Or while they are running around in a panic?

I think the plan probably relied on the safe being open/ unlocked. It could be she had the code, but didn’t have time to enter it. Perhaps she didn’t know where the safe was exactly and had to search for it. For example someone let slip we have a safe in Tommy’s room, but that’s all she knew. Whether it was Quinn or someone else, used the distraction of the cluck to try and get to the safe.
Having replayed the episode, I completely agree with you about the unequivocal fault of Hots. But I would make some adjustments. Quinn's motivation was not to rob, but to make Tommy president, with whom Quinn is friends. Quinn indirectly says this right before the party. What they will do will not please the Dicks. Probably the first step was to make Tommy president, and the second step was to remove Sage. Rusty is unpredictable. So here's my 5 cents.
1) Quinn brought Josy specifically to get Tommy out of himself and distracted attention all evening
2) Riona is sitting in the hallway at the library and looks worried, as if repenting of her own affairs
3) Camila has disappeared somewhere.
Obviously her job was to distract Rusty. Riona's task was to find a laptop and upload the pictures. Nick was probably an accomplice. Nick was supposed to pick up the laptop, and Riona would upload photos from the phone to the account. Judging by the fact that Rusty immediately goes to the library and then the information passes that the laptop will find the photos uploaded from the library. Nick ends up in the library in order not to be suspected of theft or something like that.
Interesting fact. At the Hots party, if you go to Camila's laptop, she will panic. MC didn't even approach him. What if the photos are on it?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes