Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Dont know why but for me Josy is too sweet to cheat with MC like this on her "boyfriend".
Probably she and Maya has some kind of experimented relationship but they actually straight thats why they are attracted to MC

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Dont know why but for me Josy is too sweet to cheat with MC like this on her "boyfriend".
Probably she and Maya has some kind of experimented relationship but they actually straight thats why they are attracted to MC
I thought she was sweet too until she hit us with the "I'm in a relationship". It's clear Josy is still in a relationship, so is technically cheating, sweet or not.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The word offer is big and says a lot about the situation and that the MC is needed in whatever "they" want. There's only 2 possible scenarios to deduct from it.

1. Quinn had orders from "above" to convince the MC to do something/for something.

2. Quinn has something planned involving the MC and needs his cooperation and wants to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then you're in the wrong place. MC gets tased, abducted, tied to a chair naked and forced to have sex. If that's not rape to you then I suggest you consult a psychologist.
Psychologist your the one coming on here saying Quinn needs to be raped any violence towards a woman physical or sexual is unacceptable I'm clearly not the one here that's needing help!

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Psychologist your the one coming on here saying Quinn needs to be raped any violence towards a woman physical or sexual is unacceptable I'm clearly not the one here that's needing help!
"Any violence towards a woman physical or sexual is unacceptable"

Lmao, but MC getting knocked out and raped is fine, right? I think I saw you in the gender science class in-game.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Putting words in other people’s mouths eh? Beat it kid, go back to Reddit or something
He/She's literally saying there's no rape in the game while there obviously is. Hardly putting words in other people's mouth when it's literally there a few comments up.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Tell me where did I say it was fine? please point this out to me.
"There's already rape in it."

"I hate coming on here and seeing the rape topic being brought up not on here"

You literally denied that what happened to MC was rape.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I hate the rape topic! I didn't deny anything
Then I'll repeat myself, you're in the wrong place. You don't get to go to a game's thread which has rape in it then tell people they're not allowed to talk about it.

Edit:And before you start again with "ree you said quinn should be raped", it's a game. If IRL I saw my worst enemy getting raped I'd kick the shit out of the rapist and then help the other person up. That doesn't mean Quinn wouldn't deserve what came to her inside a game like this, though.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then I'll repeat myself, you're in the wrong place. You don't get to go to a game's thread which has rape in it then tell people they're not allowed to talk about it.
Holy shit! then I'll repeat myself you came on here wanting to rape Quinn! what in the actual fuck does that have to do with the game? and just FYI there is no rape tag here

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Holy shit! then I'll repeat myself you came on here wanting to rape Quinn! what in the actual fuck does that have to do with the game? and just FYI there is no rape tag here
So you're still denying MC was raped. What an utter hypocrite. I'm done talking to you.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes