Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
Then I'll repeat myself, you're in the wrong place. You don't get to go to a game's thread which has rape in it then tell people they're not allowed to talk about it.

Edit:And before you start again with "ree you said quinn should be raped", it's a game. If IRL I saw my worst enemy getting raped I'd kick the shit out of the rapist and then help the other person up. That doesn't mean Quinn wouldn't deserve what came to her inside a game like this, though.
my guy, if MC would've been raped he would've been uncomfortable or wouldn't have liked the lap dance.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
it’s totally up to the Mc whether he has sex.
Lmao, what? He literally gets tasered, tied to a chair and forced to have sex with Quinn. Are we even playing the same game? Not even with the highest dik/dominance rating is there a way to avoid being abducted and raped. And before you tell me "lul dry humping a naked dude tied to a chair is not rape", is that what you'd tell the judge after you've been arrested? "Oh no sorry judge, I know I tased, and kidnapped this woman, stripped her naked, tied her to a chair and played with her body but I didn't penetrate her, so it's fine right? I'm sure you'll let me go and even let me keep her in my basement while you're at it."

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
Lmao, what? He literally gets tasered, tied to a chair and forced to have sex with Quinn. Are we even playing the same game? Not even with the highest dik/dominance rating is there a way to avoid being abducted and raped. And before you tell me "lul dry humping a naked dude tied to a chair is not rape", is that what you'd tell the judge after you've been arrested? "Oh no sorry judge, I know I tased, and kidnapped this woman, stripped her naked, tied her to a chair and played with her body but I didn't penetrate her, so it's fine right? I'm sure you'll let me go and even let me keep her in my basement while you're at it."
he has the choice of telling them to let him go, but he likes whats happening, hence, he stays

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
he has the choice of telling them to let him go, but he likes whats happening, hence, he stays
No. That's straight up a lie. He has literally no choice. 1 choice is to endure torture so there is a place for him to stay instead of freezing at night on a street. The other choices LITERALLY DON'T EXIST SINCE HE'S BEEN TASED AND TIED TO A CHAIR. But thanks for the advice, next time I imagine you're going to gag your victim so your alibi can be "hey he didn't tell me to stop"

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes