lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I find it fun to feign disgust over her character, but ultimately it was just the disappointment over not getting some more Nicole time (or Lily time, or Rose time, or Brandi time, or Sandy time, or even Stanley time for those inclined) that spurred on the hate.

Speaking of character hate, it's nice to see the hate focus has been away from Maya lately, and I thought I'd dedicate this post to all the times Maya was not annoying and actually quite fun:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, back to Maya!
Ahem... Back on track now...
And that's about it for Maya now. Hopefully Sage is gonna help put an end to some of her dramas and she can go back to being the fun gal we all met back in the early episodes. ;)
Thank for reminder me why i want marry Maya so bad

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I find it fun to feign disgust over her character, but ultimately it was just the disappointment over not getting some more Nicole time (or Lily time, or Rose time, or Brandi time, or Sandy time, or even Stanley time for those inclined) that spurred on the hate.

Speaking of character hate, it's nice to see the hate focus has been away from Maya lately, and I thought I'd dedicate this post to all the times Maya was not annoying and actually quite fun:

Anyway, back to Maya!
Ahem... Back on track now...
And that's about it for Maya now. Hopefully Sage is gonna help put an end to some of her dramas and she can go back to being the fun gal we all met back in the early episodes. ;)
I am sure that if DPC decides to give her enough space sooner or later you will make a post like this one for Madame too.

just wait:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba and OFT

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
ffs the souless one is looking good! Yuno Gasai got some more improved models? i promiss i will not pimp Mila from SG... too much!
Lol yes he does, there's alot of improved models from other games as well he has done.. Unfortunately there's not alot of BAD models.
Here for example is an improved model of Nikki from intertwined. literally looks a 100 times better than the actual model both in quality and appearance.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Beside being eager to continue this amazing story i'm also very, very curious about the new music.
DPC has shown a damn good taste with the music he implemented and know exactly how to get the mood in certain scenes just because he got the music spot on.

Got me several new songs on my playlist which i never heard before and when they start now i instantly see the specific scene before me.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I do not play BADiK because I think it has a good story. In fact I think the writing is a bit stinky. The music is top notch. The WINGMAN writing is choice, but the rest is sub par. DPC himself states that writing is his weak point. Renders, animations, music, all top 1%! Story, in the top 50% but not much higher.

Too many hanging and divergent points that he probably will never properly address.

Speaking of models. The Quinn model is quite popular, but Gatz from Timestamps has a much better model, and a more likable character, and she is also a prostitute, well ok former prostitute, and drug dealer.. Now she is a stripper, and a love interest. Much more engaging story as well. However, DPC does do the best damned models over all of just about any game I know. (Julianna from Timestamps is the ultimate MILF though!)

Bella, for all that complain about her exaggerated physique, would be my choice to happily take me and damage me as she wishes!

Drifty also does amazing sound tracks for his games, and damn good models and damn good writing. He just might make it to the elite club yet!

Peace!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I like how each episode of BaDIK actually feels like an episode, rather than just an update.

The variable episode lengths are unauthodox, so you don’t know how long it’s going to run for, but each episode has its theme, tells its substory, and sets us up for the next episode.

It’s a good structure, it just takes ages to complete. But I’d rather that than just some update chunk that just ends when the developer decides his patrons need a bone.

While people complain about the lengths between the wait (and it is a long time compared to other games in this field that are still actively being developed), the dedicated weekly updates, and this forum, help to ease the pains but.

I am sure that if DPC decides to give her enough space sooner or later you will make a post like this one for Madame too.

just wait:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only other character post I can see myself doing is Sage. I’ve already decided it will be analysis of her dik style vs her chick style shown throughout the game, with a focus on which side of her personality is more prevalent. The only issue is I can’t be fucked right now.

I never intended to do a Maya post, and then I was suddenly inspired, but the only thing the Madame inspires me to do is rush to the bathroom! :sick:

I did write something of a poem for her. The Madame's Glory.

I do not play BADiK because I think it has a good story. In fact I think the writing is a bit stinky. The music is top notch. The WINGMAN writing is choice, but the rest is sub par. DPC himself states that writing is his weak point. Renders, animations, music, all top 1%! Story, in the top 50% but not much higher.

Too many hanging and divergent points that he probably will never properly address.

Speaking of models. The Quinn model is quite popular, but Gatz from Timestamps has a much better model, and a more likable character, and she is also a prostitute, well ok former prostitute, and drug dealer.. Now she is a stripper, and a love interest. Much more engaging story as well. However, DPC does do the best damned models over all of just about any game I know. (Julianna from Timestamps is the ultimate MILF though!)

Bella, for all that complain about her exaggerated physique, would be my choice to happily take me and damage me as she wishes!

Drifty also does amazing sound tracks for his games, and damn good models and damn good writing. He just might make it to the elite club yet!

Peace!
One thing that never really bothers me are the graphics in these games. If the characters are presented well (through their dialogue and interactions) that’s what hooks me in.

I don’t mind the silly Honey Select models if the characters are fun, or the ugly characters from Summertime Saga become endearing in no time, even if they all look like they are members of some inbred cult.

There are heaps of shots from BaDIK that aren’t that good (every time Jill smiles as one clear example), but I don’t think I’d be even a bigger fan just because Jill has a face lift.

I still haven’t managed to get myself to play the last two updates on Drifty’s game. The characters were so boring to me, the humour was so flat, and the harem mentality where the girls just hang around the Mc like flies on shit just turns me off.

Last edited:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
What is the estimated release date for episode 8? I'm wondering if I should start a new run or wait for it

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I like how each episode of BaDIK actually feels like an episode, rather than just an update.

The variable episode lengths are unauthodox, so you don’t know how long it’s going to run for, but each episode has its theme, tells its substory, and sets us up for the next episode.

It’s a good structure, it just takes ages to complete. But I’d rather that than just some update chunk that just ends when the developer decides his patrons need a bone.

While people complain about the lengths between the wait (and it is a long time compared to other games in this field that are still actively being developed), the dedicated weekly updates, and this forum, help to ease the pains but.
Agreed on all counts.

I still haven’t managed to get myself to play the last two updates on Drifty’s game. The characters were so boring to me, the humour was so flat, and the harem mentality where the girls just hang around the Mc like flies on shit just turns me off.
Off topic, but I think the characters are good, it's just that they're either overexposed (Cece and Lexi) or their content is criminally rushed (everyone else).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes