D9074

Feb 21, 2021
My question is how did some people get it done BEFORE ep 8?

No of my playthroughs have managed it.
there is a guide on here on how to do it, i used that on mine for the first 3 then just did the rest on my own. I think its impossible to get the windows done too but ive finished all of the rest of the mansion

liquidphantom

Mar 20, 2018
lol im not going to lie its one of the things im looking forward to the most, them being able to have partys at the mansion again and it being all done. in the last episode it seemed like everything is done apart from windows.
I'm freaking a bit, I have a few rooms to clear and notice that there is only two turns left when EP7 ended!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Strange tho, I won hell week and kept the pass but did not meet this madame character... I guess it doesn't matter much cause MC already banged the hottest strippers at pink rose, that being Nicole and Lily.
The last passage is to chose to work at Pink Rose in chapter 7

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I'm freaking a bit, I have a few rooms to clear and notice that there is only two turns left when EP7 ended!
at the end you should only have small percent to get done, my last 4 or so rooms that needed being done was one person each room, i think i finished it with everyone working on the last week so it can definitely be done.

following the guide though i realised that i never had the XP that they had so i kind of switched people about a bit but its a good thing to follow

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Whether Maya needs me or not, I got her. Anything she needs. I'm currently not in a 3-way relationship with Josy and Maya, but I still hope for a solo route with Maya.

She's still my favorite LI, and I think the friendship moments with her are as good as the romance moments. Because there isn't much difference between the two, and I love that. It shows that MC and Maya are close without the sex being involved, and that's awesome. No sex is needed for a relationship to have meaning and MC and Maya's friendship is my favorite relationship in this game, despite my canon playthrough being a Jill route currently.
View attachment 1505599
She's not real

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
That looks like a slightly younger Madame to me. This feels completely like her face. I'm willing to lose the wager, but that's where I'm putting my money.
Nooo, you just ruined everything for me. I was hoping for some new cool babe and she really does look like Madame :(

Feb 7, 2020
there is a guide on here on how to do it, i used that on mine for the first 3 then just did the rest on my own. I think its impossible to get the windows done too but ive finished all of the rest of the mansion
Piece of piss. Keep the 10 golden dollars from the pointless strip club VIP membership with that old munter, keep the last two lads earning $4 per round, get the books for Bella and you end up on $65+ at the end with all the jobs done if distributed properly. First thing in chapter 9, DIK Mansion is good to go.

Edited to say: If the game takes on some more economic aspects ie. managing the cash for the DIKs, making sure events are properly funded etc, I would find that mildly amusing, especially if Gender Studies dies an unlamented death.

Reactions: JC23

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Piece of piss. Keep the 10 golden dollars from the pointless strip club VIP membership with that old munter, keep the last two lads earning $4 per round, get the books for Bella and you end up on $65+ at the end with all the jobs done if distributed properly. First thing in chapter 9, DIK Mansion is good to go.
so you got enough to fix windows at the end or sooner? i bought the new windows before the last one but when they are at the table in the end he says he bought them but it will take a while to do.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I came back early, and now I have to wait a whole day (at least) for the release... Motherfucker! :mad:
I am trying to keep my mind occupied so as not to think so much about that since it would only be less than 24 hours since DPC always uploads the chapters at this time I think :BootyTime:

Reactions: shazba

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
To people concerned about the game total size: maybe you should wait for the bug fix version that will come out in a week or so. Because it's highly probable there will be some bugs: massive new content, new Renpy version, new paths, complex season finale. So I guess a bug fix version will come out a few days after they have been reported to DPC, as it happened in the past. Hopefully he will provide a small patch, but the risk is that a bug will prevent us from seeing a scene with a particular path.
Is it worth to risk a bad gameplay after all this wait? Dilemma... :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes