Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Most Probably in 36 hrs from now on pateron ............
Here... unless a Hero shows up we can't get it (most probably less than 48 hrs after release )
If it's on Patreon in 36 hours, it will be here in thirty-six and a quarter.

Or at least, that is how it has worked for every other update so far.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Quinn, I think. It'd be interesting to see how pregnancy would affect her story/character. Since she was raised by her drug-dealing father and never knew how to be a normal kid I wonder if pregnancy could make her change something about her life? Maybe she'd want to give her child a better future thus quitting drug dealing and prostitution. :unsure:
And also it'd be fun as fuck if I could impregnate Jade. Just imagine her and Tybalt's reaction - that would be priceless! :devilish:
The Quinn pregnancy would be really intresting yes, there's alot that could be done storywise with her being pregnant.

jman3347

Jan 28, 2020
Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
Jill easily shes been there since the very beginning shes sexy and seems to genuinely care for the mc and her being rich is an added bonus

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
Quinn, I think. It'd be interesting to see how pregnancy would affect her story/character. Since she was raised by her drug-dealing father and never knew how to be a normal kid I wonder if pregnancy could make her change something about her life? Maybe she'd want to give her child a better future thus quitting drug dealing and prostitution. :unsure:
And also it'd be fun as fuck if I could impregnate Jade. Just imagine her and Tybalt's reaction - that would be priceless! :devilish:
Ostap perfectly stole my answers so I'll just quote him :KEK: Quinn pregnancy for the story and character implications, Jade to cuck Tybalt and Burke. Josy would be a close third priority because she'd have a cute little baby bump.

:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1505842

Previously since EP7
Old Render
Old Render
Old Render

From Admin/Mods

Since EP6
Bruh is that Ellie from swyper? I'm so bad with faces and it's been a minute :HideThePain:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sage path.

At this point, I am of the opinion Sage knows she has strong feelings for MC. The issue is she has vulnerabilities re: the break up with Chad and, won't allow herself to say such a thing yet. Using, the fuck-buddy defense.

I guess we will find out eventually.

sageknows.jpg

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 1505885

That's Nora, a Milf from swyper. This is her old photo, when she had ginger hair. Same eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips. Who else ginger with green eyes? Yes, Sage.
Wtf, Nora doesn't have the freckles.

I wonder who that might be, but she looks really gorgeous and I expected DPC to make maybe small additions to the cast in season 3 and not now?

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Ok this is interesting. Someone know who this girl is?
Guess its a different game?
She is quite similar to this girl:

View attachment 1505887
Just shorter heair and her eyes are different.
Good catch seems like we gonna meet former friends of MC Mom this episode; could it be Sage mom?
And the other woman could it be Jill mom? Kinda similar but it's missing the cheek freckles.
Captur2e.JPG

And about Nora or Madame I wonder if a twist would be that one of them is the remplacement of Cathy.
Cathy was masked like The Madame is her swyper, it's a thin theory.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes