Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Cant we just wait for the compressed version?
Sure you can! And it'll probably have the same kinds of bugs all the prior compressed versions have had, which invariably leads to 500 posts here asking about a bug they've encountered, which doesn't exist in the proper game.

(which is why I understand DPC hating people who mod the game)

Dec 22, 2017
Whether Maya needs me or not, I got her. Anything she needs. I'm currently not in a 3-way relationship with Josy and Maya, but I still hope for a solo route with Maya.

She's still my favorite LI, and I think the friendship moments with her are as good as the romance moments. Because there isn't much difference between the two, and I love that. It shows that MC and Maya are close without the sex being involved, and that's awesome. No sex is needed for a relationship to have meaning and MC and Maya's friendship is my favorite relationship in this game, despite my canon playthrough being a Jill route currently.
Being a DIK 11_17_2021 7_03_09 PM.jpg

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Whether Maya needs me or not, I got her. Anything she needs. I'm currently not in a 3-way relationship with Josy and Maya, but I still hope for a solo route with Maya.

She's still my favorite LI, and I think the friendship moments with her are as good as the romance moments. Because there isn't much difference between the two, and I love that. It shows that MC and Maya are close without the sex being involved, and that's awesome. No sex is needed for a relationship to have meaning and MC and Maya's friendship is my favorite relationship in this game, despite my canon playthrough being a Jill route currently.
View attachment 1505599
Sage will probably always be number 1 for me. Shes like fire.

But i admit, Maya stole my heart early and hard with her warm friendship. Shes what i used to look for in real life in a long term partner, a best friend who i just enjoyed being around. Who has your back and you've got hers. You both enjoy each others company and can share anything, including dirty, filthy pull your hair, bite you on the ass, fill you with my cum, sex.

Its rarer than you think.

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
Whether Maya needs me or not, I got her.
She's still my favorite LI, and I think the friendship moments with her are as good as the romance moments. No sex is needed for a relationship to have meaning and MC and Maya's friendship is my favorite relationship in this game, despite my canon playthrough being a Jill route currently.
View attachment 1505599
If you are on the Jill route, no wonder you enjoyed this scene with Maya! The color of her top matches your balls :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
Quinn, I think. It'd be interesting to see how pregnancy would affect her story/character. Since she was raised by her drug-dealing father and never knew how to be a normal kid I wonder if pregnancy could make her change something about her life? Maybe she'd want to give her child a better future thus quitting drug dealing and prostitution. :unsure:
And also it'd be fun as fuck if I could impregnate Jade. Just imagine her and Tybalt's reaction - that would be priceless! :devilish:

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Rando Question#3... If DPC had to add pregnancy into the game, and you can only knock up one girl per playthrough who would you impregnate? And why her specifically?
Bella, despite her icy exterior, I do believe that she cares about MC. Furthermore, unlike Jill, Bella doesn't immediately swoop in and try to fix all of MC's problems. She gives advice and listens to MC but she gives him enough room to make his own decisions. I think someone like Jill would meddle a little too much to be a good parent. Everyone else has far too many issues to even think about having a kid with.

Nah, they would be purple-black at this point, 7 full episodes of blue balls is something fierce.
I'd bet money you can expect an 8th episode of blue balls. DPC is going to drag that shit out as long as possible. If anything I'd bet it's much more likely that we'll get some action with Bella's date in episode 8 but still, I wouldn't necessarily count on it.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Will I miss any scenes with Josy and Maya after chapter 4 if I have dik status? I made some chick choices again my will in EP4 to maintain neutral affinity but after I got accept in their threeway relationship can I just gone wild after that?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes