sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Also, when I was once playing on the CHIK route and I completely ignored Sage and selected those choices that decrease my RP with her still I can get on her path on ep 7 which seems so absurd.
It's unforgivable for you to ignore Sage!!!! But, that's the idea, no matter how you approach everything, you fall into the rebound guy discourse.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The question there is how the player takes the evolution of Sage's path, if like me you choose the fuckbuddy path, you're accepting that it can't be serious yet, and all that happens after that is getting closer and closer. And let's agree that if Sage uses the MC, it's basically because the MC is okay with it.
Perhaps he was previously satisfied with everything. She's a good friend, like Derek, only she can still be fucked. But after they began to spend time together, and she broke up with Chad, he decided that it was time to decide on the status of the relationship. Sage herself says that she does not understand where MS got such thoughts. Perhaps this will be discussed in episode 8.
The question of the relationship between the main character and Sage also deals with Chad who has been her boyfriend for over one year. The cliffhanger of the last episode, however, announces an outcome based on how this information will be used to get closer to the girl, as Chad is not linked to any other storylines explored so far in the game.
This could be a major decision with serious consequences.
I'm pretty sure that the prologue will tell something about Sage and Chad's relationship.

Reactions: John Ness

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The evolution of Sage and the MC's relationship is not stupid in any affinity, what was stupid was cutting off such an organic evolution by crying about not being the rebound guy. And it's even more stupid if you're already his fuckbuddy in the Dik affinity, why create such a rich path, where you could feel the closeness both in words and gestures to cut it all off in a speech more like the snowflake who ran away when he found out about Josy and Maya?
the worst part of this twist is that it is completely unnecessary and does not bring any evolution

MC complains about being the rebound guy (without this ever having given him any problems, to be precise he might have complained about it, but it's a choice in a dialogue that doesn't change anything else), Sage says she understands and is willing to wait, and waits 15-20 seconds

in the end Mc if he was the rebound guy is still the rebound guy, nothing at all has changed, except that we now know that Mc is dissatisfied with the relationship he had with Sage

It is in Quinn's interest that Maya and Josy don't join the Hots since they add expenses without contributing to the restaurant; Josy joining the Hots puts them at odds, FACT. On top of that, if Quinn had quashed the rumour in the first place, Maya would never had attempted to join, meaning she and Josy would've been able to look for alternate solutions earlier and not suffer the relationship strain it caused.

If you still can't see it then I give up.
but what solutions do you want two girls who didn't even talk to each other to find? Maya arrives at BR already framed (we will find out how much) by her father's loan/scam.

and the BR, or another college, was the only oasis where they could find themselves (choice made before knowing that Quinn existed in the world) and Maya without the illusion of free tuition the only thing she could do was to surrender to her father's ultimatum

in my opinion a character can be said to be antagonistic to another only if he voluntarily obstructs or damages another one

Then, to say that Quinn damages the relationship between Josy and Maya because she indirectly and unwillingly allows Josy to enter the HOTs, which Josy is happy to do, to escape from a danger that has nothing to do with Quinn (Maya's father) seems to me a logical stretch.

isn't it enough for Quinn to be the nemesis of Maya and in the future probably of Sage?

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's unforgivable for you to ignore Sage!!!! But, that's the idea, no matter how you approach everything, you fall into the rebound guy discourse.
At first I ignored Sage as well, thought she would be the typical school slut but when I actually played her route I realized she's not like that at all.. The same with Selena from Become a rockstar.. Thought she was a slut because she fucked MC literally a day after he moved in next to her and she didn't even know who he was . So I skipped her route but when I went back and played her route I found out why she banged MC that day and that she's not a slut at all, was the total opposite actually.
After that I never dipped on those types of characters until I was sure there was nothing more to them.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
At first I ignored Sage as well, thought she would be the typical school slut but when I actually played her route I realized she's not like that at all.. The same with Selena from Become a rockstar.. Thought she was a slut because she fucked MC literally a day after he moved in next to her and she didn't even know who he was . So I skipped her route but when I went back and played her route I found out why she banged MC that day and that she's not a slut at all, was the total opposite actually.
After that I never dipped on those types of characters until I was sure there was nothing more to them.
Sage was my first choice, and she is still my favorite, but the same thing happened to me with Selina, when the game progressed I ended up choosing her as my main run (and the coincidences with Badik don't end there, my second favorite here is M&J, in Become, Lisa-Jade).

Nov 12, 2020
I've seen a lot of people being worried about the download size of episode 8 since it's 19GB and which site they should use to prevent long download durations. Especially now that Nopy has been shut down (rip).

I recommend you to take the following approach to be fully prepared for D-day (19 November 2021) and not be aggravated by immensely slow download speeds:

1. Download the MEGA Application on your device. Use the app, not the MEGA website itself.

2. Register for 2 different free VPN's and download the corresponding applications.
    I myself use ProvadoVPN and Windscribe since they allow you to use 10GB/month for free.

3. Now you are fully setup and you will be able to download the file within the hour doing the following:
  • Import the BaDik file in the MEGA app and start downloading it. After 5GB it will stop since the limit on your personal IP-address has been reached.
  • Activate one of your 2 free VPN's and it will automatically start downloading again since the VPN provides you another IP address based on a chosen location. If it didn't start automatically, just continue your download. After 5GB it will stop again.
  • Choose a different location in your VPN app and it will allow you to download another 5GB before it ultimately stops again. You'll be at 15GB of the total 19GB.
  • Quit using your 1st free VPN (let's say ProvadoVPN) and switch to your second one (for example Windscribe). Activate it and the final 4GB will be downloaded.
  • Hooray you can play!
I tested it out with a similar sized file and the download took 30-40 min to complete it. My Wifi is quite average and I managed to reach 10-16mb/second using this method.​
shazba already explained a similar method but I'm not capable of downloading extra data by switching it on and off. So I have to use the provided monthly 10GB on the free VPN's. I think the method mentioned above should do the trick for everyone who doesn't want to pay for MEGA.​
You can find shazba 's comment here below:​
Since I did this post for a DM, I may as well share it for anyone still unsure about the MEGA workaround:

Here's a video of me extending the download.

You can see on the left that the quota has expired and it says I have to wait for another 47 minutes. I right clicked the MEGASync tray icon and brought up the transfer manager with the download paused, and you can see Winscribe running. Once I start Winscribe, after few seconds you can see the download begins. Then I stop Winscribe, after a few seconds it stops and then it starts again. It'll be good for another 2 GB. That should be all that there is to it.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes