PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is in Quinn's interest that Maya and Josy don't join the Hots since they add expenses without contributing to the restaurant; Josy joining the Hots puts them at odds, FACT. On top of that, if Quinn had quashed the rumour in the first place, Maya would never had attempted to join, meaning she and Josy would've been able to look for alternate solutions earlier and not suffer the relationship strain it caused.

If you still can't see it then I give up.
It seemed to me the opposite. Quinn is interested in Josy and Maya. Quinn didn't want Josy to join the Hots, but accepted when she found out she was Tommy's half-sister. Besides, you're missing an important detail. Maya was Quinn's daughter. Quinn chose her as her daughter and gave her the most difficult tasks related to sex. What for? Well, the only explanation is that in this way Quinn wanted to corrupt her. She knew that Maya needed free training and took advantage of it. She instructed her to rub against the Tremolo, teased her in the rooster, hinting at sexy photos, kissed her in the pool and so on.
We know that other girls have simpler tasks. Why? Quinn knew that they were capable of becoming members of the restaurant without such stupid tasks. Well, maybe only Ashley, but she didn't know at all and in general joined the Hots only because Maya also joined there.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It seemed to me the opposite. Quinn is interested in Josy and Maya. Quinn didn't want Josy to join the Hots, but accepted when she found out she was Tommy's half-sister. Besides, you're missing an important detail. Maya was Quinn's daughter. Quinn chose her as her daughter and gave her the most difficult tasks related to sex. What for? Well, the only explanation is that in this way Quinn wanted to corrupt her. She knew that Maya needed free training and took advantage of it. She instructed her to rub against the Tremolo, teased her in the rooster, hinting at sexy photos, kissed her in the pool and so on.
We know that other girls have simpler tasks. Why? Quinn knew that they were capable of becoming members of the restaurant without such stupid tasks. Well, maybe only Ashley, but she didn't know at all and in general joined the Hots only because Maya also joined there.
Except look at her reaction when they do pass, she clearly thought they would fail and only set Maya those challenges in order to acchieve that outcome.

Reactions: HogRocket

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Except look at her reaction when they do pass, she clearly thought they would fail and only set Maya those challenges in order to acchieve that outcome.
Yes, but that happens only after Riona "demanded" that she stop the expansion (of the restaurant)...
In the first free roam we can see how Quinn was very interested in Camila and Maya (when Riona asks her who this year) I assume she was talking about the restaurant and not the sorority.

Jan 12, 2019
I see you fancy Heather too, cuckolding Tommy has been in my MC's agenda for a while;

Aside from progress in the main LIs, I hope we'll find out who the hell is stalking Rio, Pray Tremolo will save the day, be the hero of my favourite side girl.

and of course the ultimate achievement won't be busting the stalker , but solve this
View attachment 1501682
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ayo bro, I just managed to hook up with Rio in the previous update for the first time. was surprised to find found sex doesn't do it for her. So yeah, add that to the list of things I'm hoping to accomplish in the next update. As for her stalker, I wonder who it could be. May just end up being a random we haven't met before in the game. I hope not.
Honestly, I'm so fucking hyped for this next update. I have such high hopes for it. I'm sure the good doctor will not disappoint

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes, but that happens only after Riona "demanded" that she stop the expansion (of the restaurant)...
In the first free roam we can see how Quinn was very interested in Camila and Maya (when Riona asks her who this year) I assume she was talking about the restaurant and not the sorority.
At which point, Quinn would only know what Maya looked like and have no knowledge of her personality. By the time it came to setting the scavender hunt items Quinn would've (or at least should've) realised Maya wasn't restaurant material.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Then it's strange why Ashley was accepted. Ashley is even more useless to Quinn than Maya. I think Quinn was more pissed off that Josy and Maya were cheating on her than that they joined the Hots. Besides, after losing Mona, she needs to make up for the lack of girls.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
At which point, Quinn would only know what Maya looked like and have no knowledge of her personality. By the time it came to setting the scavender hunt items Quinn would've (or at least should've) realised Maya wasn't restaurant material.
In the same conversation Riona tells her that the previous year was easier, and Quinn tells her that it's because Riona was there the year before. (everything points to him having other motives for Maya) even in the swimming pool scene, it is Mona and Maya to whom she insinuates that the rumours could be true (Mona accepts without thinking and Maya hesitates).
While there is nothing explicit, there are many circumstantial points that point to the restaurant.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Replaying the game, I noticed how much the chosen path of a certain girl affects the game. For example, if you are on the path of Sage and on the path of Dik, then MC to Sage's offer to become his girlfriend does not look stupid. MC helped her spy on Chad, they fucked, she gradually opens up to him (they talk sweetly in the pool, she supports him during a movie show in the Hots, she called him after breaking up with Chad and he takes care of her during her illness). He does more than her boyfriend Chad. The main problem of this romantic couple is that it is difficult to understand where friendship ends and love begins. But many of us who have been in a relationship will confirm that the love relationship of two best friends is the best that can be.
On the other hand, Maya and Josy. If you spent the whole first season run from them, ignorе Maya, fuck Quinn and Riona, it would be strange if they chose you. The problem with Tremolo hysteria after Josy's arrival seems far-fetched to me. Tremolo is angry not because Josy or Maya "cheated" on him (technically, there was no cheating), but the fact that they did not tell him the truth from the very beginning. The game is quite rigidly directed and its perception depends on whether you play by the rules of DPC or not.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Replaying the game, I noticed how much the chosen path of a certain girl affects the game. For example, if you are on the path of Sage and on the path of Dik, then MC to Sage's offer to become his girlfriend does not look stupid. MC helped her spy on Chad, they fucked, she gradually opens up to him (they talk sweetly in the pool, she supports him during a movie show in the Hots, she called him after breaking up with Chad and he takes care of her during her illness). He does more than her boyfriend Chad. The main problem of this romantic couple is that it is difficult to understand where friendship ends and love begins. But many of us who have been in a relationship will confirm that the love relationship of two best friends is the best that can be.
On the other hand, Maya and Josy. If you spent the whole first season run from them, ignorе Maya, fuck Quinn and Riona, it would be strange if they chose you. The problem with Tremolo hysteria after Josy's arrival seems far-fetched to me. Tremolo is angry not because Josy or Maya "cheated" on him (technically, there was no cheating), but the fact that they did not tell him the truth from the very beginning. The game is quite rigidly directed and its perception depends on whether you play by the rules of DPC or not.
The evolution of Sage and the MC's relationship is not stupid in any affinity, what was stupid was cutting off such an organic evolution by crying about not being the rebound guy. And it's even more stupid if you're already his fuckbuddy in the Dik affinity, why create such a rich path, where you could feel the closeness both in words and gestures to cut it all off in a speech more like the snowflake who ran away when he found out about Josy and Maya?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The evolution of Sage and the MC's relationship is not stupid in any affinity, what was stupid was cutting off such an organic evolution by crying about not being the rebound guy. And it's even more stupid if you're already his fuckbuddy in the Dik affinity, why create such a rich path, where you could feel the closeness both in words and gestures to cut it all off in a speech more like the snowflake who ran away when he found out about Josy and Maya?
Tremolo had talked about a potential relationship with Sage at the beginning of the game and she didn't like it. It was as if she didn't take it seriously. But when MС said it was either me or nobody, I respected him. I agree that the situation in episode 7 looks crumpled (I think DPC needed to bring Sage and MC out as a full-fledged couple by the end of the episode). Sage just used it the whole game, and MC eventually got tired of it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Tremolo had talked about a potential relationship with Sage at the beginning of the game and she didn't like it. It was as if she didn't take it seriously. But when MС said it was either me or nobody, I respected him. I agree that the situation in episode 7 looks crumpled (I think DPC needed to bring Sage and MC out as a full-fledged couple by the end of the episode). Sage just used it the whole game, and MC eventually got tired of it.
The question there is how the player takes the evolution of Sage's path, if like me you choose the fuckbuddy path, you're accepting that it can't be serious yet, and all that happens after that is getting closer and closer. And let's agree that if Sage uses the MC, it's basically because the MC is okay with it.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The question of the relationship between the main character and Sage also deals with Chad who has been her boyfriend for over one year. The cliffhanger of the last episode, however, announces an outcome based on how this information will be used to get closer to the girl, as Chad is not linked to any other storylines explored so far in the game.
This could be a major decision with serious consequences.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes