Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Have you ever noticed that DPC has his own Tier List for girls on the Patreon page(sorted by support level).
From top to bottom: Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, Quinn, Jade, Riona, Camilla, Nicole

w123t4

May 26, 2019
What time will the game be released? In my timezone it is already 19/11 afternoon, probably need to wait for tomorrow to download the game.
Btw, without nopy it sucks to download such a large game, the other download site is so fucking slow~

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
What time will the game be released? In my timezone it is already 19/11 afternoon, probably need to wait for tomorrow to download the game.
Btw, without nopy it sucks to download such a large game, the other download site is so fucking slow~
According to what I've read here episode 8 will probably be out in about 7 or 8 hours.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So no patch for this update right?
No. Gotta suffer the full 19 gig download.
It depends - yes, I know, I saw DPC's post about EP8. According to his post he changed something in his code which has no impact on file names (=image, videos, sound etc.). Therefore, community shipped update-only files (aka update patches) are possible.

I'm sure someone will come up with a solution.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: eternalfyre

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, but who knows how long that will take. It would probably be a lot easier and faster to just download the whole game over again.
I'm pretty sure it will be faster than we might think; of course not within 10 min because modders have to download 19 gigs first and then upload their patch (EP8 content) too.

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
If we do a torrent its important that the first seeder is a high speed one. Else the whole swarm will be extremely slow until enough people hit 100% (on a 20gig file thats gonna be a long time)
So I am not sure whats the best way to do this. I can seed fast (got a couple of fast servers) but I cant get the content in the first place. If its needed I would gladly help

albavar

Nov 16, 2021
Maybe its asked before but do you guys think old savefiles (modded cheated versions) will be usefull or we have to start all over again?

Myth IX

Feb 16, 2020
waiting is killing me man, prob gon play it tomorrow. or i could pull an all nighter and wait to see if it gets posted lmao

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Maybe its asked before but do you guys think old savefiles (modded cheated versions) will be usefull or we have to start all over again?
Should be alright, you're redownloading the entire game so you shouldn't have any inconsistencies in the game directory with uninitialized variables in leftover scripts and what not.

I've never had a issue with my modded saves personally but I know how to fix mines if it becomes a problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes