PoopaXD

Aug 23, 2019
I'm getting 3MB/s and i'm happy with that. For refference i get around 250KB/s on the other sites so :D In 3-4 hours we will be able to play it if the speed stays as it is. Also i'm gonna seed as much as i can.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To the guys who finished the torrent download, Guys come on. Don't stop seeding ! Don't run away once you got what you wanted. Let the seeding run at least for 24 hours. Then, stop it if you want. By that time, the other hosts will be less loaded, bandwith-speaking.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
To the guys who finished the torrent download, Guys come on. Don't stop seeding ! Don't run away once you got what you want. Let the seeding run at least for 24 hours. Then, stop it if you want. By that time, the other host will be less loaded, bandwith-speaking.
I'm going to bed while it's downloading so it'll still be seeding for a good little while after it's finished downloading.

Reactions: Kakato

Ludgebirge

Oct 22, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TXXXXXXX ;);)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
yayyy torrent just finished download. will leave my end running for you all till pc shutdown when I go to bed tonight, I have 100mb upload hope it helps some of you out. thanks for the torrent and all the people that unlocked there speeds.

Reactions: QBaSS

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
15.200+ patrons, steam money... And he works alone on the game? Really? He hasn´t even hired someone to help him with the coding or something? If that´s true, the guy is a scrooge :LOL:
I'm dead serious he works alone which is why it takes him that long I would work alone as well lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes