Jul 22, 2019
Can ye blame him?
I saw 100s ppl asking him about bugs caused by mods
Considering a change like that is not gonna do anything but waste a little bit of a modders time and possibly create more people asking pointless questions about crashes, ya can kind of blame him lol.

barberman

Sep 20, 2017
It's more than likely because you're using a modded save. Pink put checks into the game that immediately boot you out if it detects variables that have been changed.
Hmm I tried without using the modded fix and then I get booted out with a big WARNING screen at the same place, but with the modded fix it just shuts down so.. fix doesnt work I guess.

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
Regarding the crash when you try to load a (cheated / modded) savegame: the check in the game is this:

Python:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMod.rpyc"):
    $ persistent._clear(progress=True)
    $ renpy.save_persistent()
    $ renpy.quit()
So, if you use said 1NewCeatMod in your 0.8 game, rename it

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
i want to know how seeding works? first time using torrent, seeding mean i just leave my torrent client on and it will keep uploading from me?
In most torrent manager applications, once a torrent finishes downloading, by default, it turns to "Seeding" mode, which is what allows peer to peer connections to download from multiple sources.

As long as you keep the app open AND do not delete, stop, pause or modify the torrent, it'll keep seeding for others to DL.

Reactions: Nekiorem

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Yes, It'll upload so long as you don't delete, rename, or change the location of the file.
You also need to leave the torrent file in Seeding mode and the uTorrent client must be left running.
BTW, you can still seed a torrent after renaming or moving the location, but you need to perform a fore recheck of the files.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
so theres a torrent guys?
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Considering a change like that is not gonna do anything but waste a little bit of a modders time and possibly create more people asking pointless questions about crashes, ya can kind of blame him lol.
Asking about mods repeatedly is a banable offence in his discord.... You can ask here, coz its a pirate site. But official channels is a big no and all the memebers in them knows that

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Now that nopy is gone does anyone know the next fastest download? MEGA doesn't work for large updates for me. I've never used dropmefiles before but the download button doesn't seem to work anyway.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hm, I thought that considering the amount of girls there you can build relationships with multiple of them
Currently there is only 1 threesome relationship. But there are a lot of threesome sex scenes

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes