BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm I tried without using the modded fix and then I get booted out with a big WARNING screen at the same place, but with the modded fix it just shuts down so.. fix doesnt work I guess.
The fix technically does work. it's just that there are now multiple different checks that will boot you out. The modded fix will get rid of one but Pink seems to have added another.
Regarding the crash when you try to load a (cheated / modded) savegame: the check in the game is this:

Python:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMod.rpyc"):
    $ persistent._clear(progress=True)
    $ renpy.save_persistent()
    $ renpy.quit()
So, if you use said 1NewCeatMod in your 0.8 game, rename it
So I'm don't have "1NewCheatMod" in my game folder, but I'm still getting booted out. The save is a cheated save but I haven't reinstalled the mod or anything. I'm just a bit confused on what I'm supposed to rename since there's no file for me to change.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Still downloading the torrent (at 87% now) and I really hope that the game will work as some people are complaining about crashes. If we'll have a hotfix, I hope it will be a patch so we won't need to download this monster again.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Tybalt is my wishful punching bag, boy please let it be so in this update, got to wait 5 hours tough to find out.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The fix technically does work. it's just that there are now multiple different checks that will boot you out. The modded fix will get rid of one but Pink seems to have added another.

So I'm don't have "1NewCheatMod" in my game folder, but I'm still getting booted out. The save is a cheated save but I haven't reinstalled the mod or anything. I'm just a bit confused on what I'm supposed to rename since there's no file for me to change.
Your save persistent will have the details of whether you used mods. Also you cant see the 1newcheatmod coz its packaged into a rpa.

Reactions: Benedetto

Mark1121

Jul 28, 2019
Now that nopy is gone does anyone know the next fastest download? MEGA doesn't work for large updates for me. I've never used dropmefiles before but the download button doesn't seem to work anyway.
What's wrong with MEGA? I have a download speed of at least 20 mb/s right now.
Снимок экрана 2021-11-19 в 15.19.58.png

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Just following up on this, because I don't have the 1NewCheatMod in my 0.8 directory I can continue with my modded save. Not ideal (since we don't have Scrappy's new update yet for walkthrough), but the game "works" fine
Does it work throughout the entirety of the episode? I thought I was safe too but then I got booted out after the first cleaning menu and talking with Rusty.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The game won't launch at all if you have modded saves? I have half and half. I have two game version, one modded and non modded.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes